What's new

SIM [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seismic's next animation, it seems. This time featuring Liru The Werewolf. Looks pretty good so far, there's only one scene in the demo, ends at a blowjob however. Looks like it's supposed to come out this October. Something to look forward to.

Basically an interactive movie, the player is tasked with picking conversation options that influence Liru (the wolf girls) mood and the sexual events that occur. There is no way to get a game over but certain sexual events can only occur if liru has the appropriate love level for it (she has three love levels according to the manual, she also gets two voice types). Once in an H-scene, there generally are no conversation options with only one option that simply progresses the scene though during climax scenes the player can pick where to ejaculate. The game also offers the ability to use voice commands to pick options. The options menu accessible at the bottom right also offers the ability to change the game's written text to english.

Last edited by a moderator:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

based on that pic,i guess she could transform.or that wolf is her pet? :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is it me or that girl look like from 1 of the old anime.
Can't remember the name but its a group of 4 girl of werewolf, frankestein, vampire (cant remember the last 1)

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't remember the name but its a group of 4 girl of werewolf, frankestein, vampire (cant remember the last 1)
Magipoka. And the last girl your thinking of is a witch-in-training

@no?id: the little wolf is her transformed.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I look forward to this actually. Still have all the episodes of Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan. All four girls were princesses, Liru was a Werewolf, Pachira is the Vampire, Uma was the Witch, and Aiko was the Cyborg.
Of course, all the focus goes on Liru, for obvious reasons. Despite the fact Uma had a habit of forgetting to wear panties.

Still, can't wait till this one is done.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trial crashes upon execution for me o_O

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a gallery for the skeptics, the animations are really smooth: g.e-hentai.org/g/727325/46b236a94a/
Wow it looks great, not that I was a skeptic who needed to be convinced! :rolleyes::D Always knew Seismic did decent animations but never really checked em out, Mami's super round face was always too kiddish for my liking (SORRY MAMI FANS!). Thanks for the link anyways, can't wait for this to be out!

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trial crashes upon execution for me o_O
I've had same problem even with jp locale, it turn out it was some kind of "protection" by windows 7, try right click on the downloaded zip archive and then "properties", on the lower right part of the properties window there should be a button "Remove block" or somthing like it,click it and after that try to extract the archive again and see if it's working.

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Technically your talking about those old game's not anime... that concern about her being fucked by a werewolf, and such...

"Made by That tentacle loving ZONE i believe..."

Kaevwrynn

Reputation score

Technically your talking about those old game's not anime... that concern about her being fucked by a werewolf, and such...

"Made by That tentacle loving ZONE i believe..."
No, dude. It was an anime. Most of Z0ne's stuff is parody, and his Liru flash was no exception. Liru, as explained by others, is a character from Magipoka. She met the werewolf in question during the show, and Z0ne's flash, much like at least a few doujins, parodies what would happen if she'd actually had sex with him.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seismic is just... great. The only animation I didn't like was the gothic lolita one. Those guys can animate and the girls are normally really into it. I honestly cannot wait until this gets released :)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Seismic does some awesome animations, really looking forward to seeing the full thing myself.

A wolf is fine too

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

i have many h stuff of thad wolf girl in my collections
(didn't know about thad anime)

and she's sure hot(love dark tanned skin,big boobs, blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs):D
and her tail,ears are cute to (like furries):)

wish more h producer would make more girls like her:p

Last edited:

ESBA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i downloaded the trial, and got the framework and unblocked the zip, but after the voice introduction the game crashes. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh god yes please I can't wait for this

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does seismic have a blog? or can someone direct me to some of his work? I can't seem to find anything...

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So i downloaded the trial, and got the framework and unblocked the zip, but after the voice introduction the game crashes. Any ideas?
Same problem here. Wish I knew how to help, applocales and such don't seem to be the case. Also a link to the blog:
Seems like there are others with problems running the game, could prove useful if translation gives out anything

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

maybe post a screenshot of the error?

If no error, and it just closes, maybe post.

Operating system (virtualized or not, such as mac running windows 7)
Video card and is it up to date?
32 or 64bit OS?
using applocal, or did you go through control panel and actually change your OS to japanese local AND japanese keyboard layout (yes this matters for some games)
Did you run the game from a temporary folder, or actually save it to the disk somewhere then run it?
low end laptop? low end desktop?

finally, if possible, and the game crashed showing no error...
Control panel -> administrative tools -> events viewer -> windows logs + program logs.

It will list why a program crashed/closed.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really looking forward to this one! I love Liru so much!

Anyway, release date is now Late November.

I can usually understand machine translations, but the Google Translate is terrible, regardless, what I can make out is that there have been bills, and distractions with other games, thus the reason it's been delayed.