What's new

[DMM] Girl's Union

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get this game to run?
I get a message that reloads the page every time I click on it.

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Girl's Union

i think they are having trouble on their end, so really all you can do is wait

OP
S

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, upset.

Now, from what I can understand of the game. It seems similar to Clash of Clans, a free to play game for android.

You have your Dominion, which you manage by placing buildings and upgrading them.
That requires gold, cristals and time.

Gold and Cristal can be obtained from buildings you place in your domain.

Units cost money, crystal and require time to train.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like the same developers that made Aegis

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know there are some options in the heroine menu probably to upgrade your girl, but what exactly do they all do? There's one that seems to cost 10k gold initally, and one above it that just is asking you a question?

By the 4th map you need some kind of upgrade to fully clear things because the enemy's defenses will wipe out all your girls how they are normally. It also seems like there should be a better coin sink. You spend those purple crystals constantly to hire your units, but gold is a lot harder to get rid of. I assume that's what the 10k cost for your unit type is for. I'm always cautious about that in these kinds of games though, in case it isn't wise to upgrade your girl until she's max level or something. Thusly, I haven't tried either option yet.

Don't get me started on the quests either. I have no idea what conditions need to be met to complete them. I assume one tab is dailies, one is normals and maybe one is events? The first tab ones almost never gets completed even though the rewards are extremely low tier, not sure what those are for.

Last edited:

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what i wanna know is what are these rings i get from the gatcha i can;t see where they go or if they do anything

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what i wanna know is what are these rings i get from the gatcha i can;t see where they go or if they do anything
Yea, I've been wondering about that too. I also got this samurai girl with pink cape from the free 5 gatcha. It seems that you can also get a girl and money purple thing from there.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a couple wikis that helped with a lot, though they're all extremely incomplete, you can find bits and pieces of useful information. I honestly didn't even know about special attacks, those help tremendously. I still haven't learned what the options in the Heroine menu do, but try to check out the wikis.

Main ones I used was:

I think those purple things are "Sealed Gems" and are required to upgrade the girls. I didn't see anything on the wiki that said that they needed to be upgraded at a certain level to be as strong as possible, so maybe I'll fool around a bit.

Last edited:

krane97

Reputation score

i would like to know which time zone is needed to play the game

Last edited:

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

use the Tokyo,Osaka,Sapporo time zone to play pretty much any DMM game that gives you trouble

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a couple wikis that helped with a lot, though they're all extremely incomplete, you can find bits and pieces of useful information. I honestly didn't even know about special attacks, those help tremendously. I still haven't learned what the options in the Heroine menu do, but try to check out the wikis.

Main ones I used was:

I think those purple things are "Sealed Gems" and are required to upgrade the girls. I didn't see anything on the wiki that said that they needed to be upgraded at a certain level to be as strong as possible, so maybe I'll fool around a bit.
Good findings.
How do u activate that "special attacks"?? I don't like to mess with buttons in the interface :p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good findings.
How do u activate that "special attacks"?? I don't like to mess with buttons in the interface :p
When you're in a fight, it's the right toggle button. Whatever unit you have selected will use their special where you click once you press that. Special attacks have a long cooldown that can take hours to refresh, if they don't have "Ok!" text above their names in battle, it's still on cooldown. You can check the time remaining on it by going into the Heroine menu and looking at the top right (That's the skill info). Most the girls you get for free seem to just be aoe damage.

P.S: 5th boss is crazy. She summons witches at you, only way to deal with them is with archers but they seem to target your archers first. Guess I just gotta save up all my specials for that fight.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If u still need to spend gold, upgrade your walls, 1k each and takes only 5s.

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got some problem inside the game. I can't upgrade or build something because my level....? There's some kind of Lv thing on the build screen.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it seems that upgrading your castle is tied to the player level I believe, and upgrading other buildings is tied to your castle level.

This game is awesome and all, but I have zero new units except for the ones from the story. It gave me a KanColle vibe, but it gets boring fast when you don't get a way to get new soldiers for your squad like in KanColle.

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That... is a bit troubling for me. I can't even upgrade my building and i don't know how to level up beside the quest. I got a girl from the free 5 ticket gatcha tho.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To level up, I just got as many quests as I could, then did maps so they got cleared. I don't know if you only get experience from quests and none from clearing maps, but just keep doing runs and you'll get levels.

It is a slow process though, been playing the game since it came out and I'm only level 4.

The weird thing is my castle is level 3 and says something about a level requirement when I try to upgrade. Maybe it's not tied to player level?

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm.... that's weird. The upgrade button on my building can be clicked but, after i upgrade a different building and adding some walls, they can't be clicked anymore. Interesting.....