What's new

RPG [ninetail] GEARS of DRAGOON ~迷宮のウロボロス~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Game seems like fun:

Although it does look like a nightmare if for people who don't know Japanese...

DL Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Gears of Dragoon

I was right, this game is a nightmare to play with out knowing JP o_O

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh god @__@ Here's hoping my torrent finishes before my Internet gets cut (in an hour)

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The screenshots make the game look like a nightmare even if you DO speak Japanese. Menus, charts, and tables everywhere, 6 party members, large groups of enemies. Seems like a clusterfuck of a battle system.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't worry guys, I got this.
*looks at screenshots*
>NOPE.jpg

... I'm going to download this anyway, just in case I decide to put on the pants someday.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well this game is actually simpler then Enbou no Felsis,which i liked very much,but i kind of gave up on it just before the end since the game required insane amounts of grinding if you wanted to get anywhere in it...I hope this game is not quite as grindy later on(well even Enbou no Felsis wasn't grindy in the begining)...

Other than that characters look really interesting(my favourite so far is the gunslinger girl),but if there's one thing i always disliked about Ninetails art,that is how pointed their pointed ears can get,and long too...too long at times(Their elves have ears so long that Deedlith from Lodoss war seems like a little kid in comparison)

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The screenshots make the game look like a nightmare even if you DO speak Japanese. Menus, charts, and tables everywhere, 6 party members, large groups of enemies. Seems like a clusterfuck of a battle system.
Well the ingame tutorials really do help somewhat to decipher how the game works. The main problem, like all foreign language RPG games is deciphering what the items and skills do. With all the details about penetration and what not, it reminds me a lot of the Monster's Den flash game series.

I might make a sum up of what the tutorial was talking about (such as what stats do specifically eg. Tech) if I get the time.

PS. Oh god they have cooking as well @_@ They really went all out on this game.

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I already gave up on the game, WAY too much stuff I have no idea what it is :D

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone who just wants to look at the CGs:

AzhSun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd appreciate it if someone translated some basic menu stuff in this game << this actually looks fun....

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd appreciate it if someone translated some basic menu stuff in this game << this actually looks fun....
this month no time play this... only little information

Attachments

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

100% save (well, the non-H gallery pics aren't unlocked but you can just view the scenes if you really care about those):

The save shouldn't screw with any saves you already have. Oh, and the save folder is hiding in your documents, not the game directory itself.

Last edited:

AzhSun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks dargoth and etigoya :D much more playable now. Cheers !

miri

Reputation score

Can someone explain what Agi, Tec, Fai, and She does?

Btw thanks for the eng patch!

bahamutswraith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain what Agi, Tec, Fai, and She does?

Btw thanks for the eng patch!
From the Tutorial and using agth I think -

Agi, Affects when the character goes and evasion chance.

Tec, I think affects your hit chance of physical attacks.

She, i'm pretty sure is magic resistance.

Fai seems too be abnormal status effect evasion and boosts recovery skills.

I could be wrong since I dont no japanese but hopfully that might help until someone can confirm.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From the Tutorial and using agth I think -

Agi, Affects when the character goes and evasion chance.

Tec, I think affects your hit chance of physical attacks.

She, i'm pretty sure is magic resistance.

Fai seems too be abnormal status effect evasion and boosts recovery skills.

I could be wrong since I dont no japanese but hopfully that might help until someone can confirm.
Well you're preety much right,although Tec is most important for pure attack skills damage and accuracy aside from affecting the ordinary attacks accuracy...

Also i have to add that Fai also affects the characters critical attack chances(well critical attack is affected by more factors than just it,but Fai does affect it)...

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the text for the skills, including the stat increases can be captured with AGTH. I copied what they say about the stats and my best guess of what they mean using machine translators.

Agi - 命中力 ・ 回避力 ・ 行動速度順 ・ クリティカル回避率 逃走の成功度に影響 (hit rate, evasion rate, order of action, avoiding critical hits, escape chance)

Tec - 命中力 ・ クリティカル発生率 ・ 状態異常攻撃成功率に影響 物理攻撃 ・ 術式攻撃の与ダメージに少し影響 (hit rate, critical hit chance, chance of successfully inflicting debuffs on enemies, minor increase to physical and magic attacks.)

Fai - 回復スキルの威力に影響 状態異常回避率に影響 (power of recovery magic, chance of avoiding debuffs)

She - 理属性攻撃 ・ 術式攻撃の被ダメージ軽減に影響 術式攻撃のレジスト率に影響 (magic defense, chance to resist magic attacks)

what I am curious about is what exactly all the benefits of increasing the guild ranks are

Attachments

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ANOTHER RPG I CANNOT PLAY... Nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.