What's new

RJ087500 (リットの冒険 / Adventures of Ritto) WIP Translation

OP
S

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ087500 (リットの冒険 / Adventures of Ritto) WIP Translation

And there's no level up. You gain power by buying new equipment.

OP
S

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys.

Here is another patch for Adventures of Ritto.

With this patch, the game is fully translated (except an unused Common Event function I skipped). I have started a playthrough to fix the formatting issues left in the game and the typos, but some help on that would be appreciated.

I called this patch Alpha 1, as I consider that only testing and polishing are left at this point. I added a character in the TEST MODE screen in order to display credits. If someone is willing to help me with the text polishing, they'll be credited here too, obviously.

Here is the patch:

On another topic, Elseria found why awful square characters are displayed here and there: you have to put the adequate RGSS202E.dll in the game directory. It work perfectly fine with it. I can't remember where I found mine, I guess it was mentioned somewhere in the forums. I can upload my RGSS202E.dll on demand.

As usual, feedback is welcome!
Have fun!

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe that the reason why people have been reporting the boxes in the game font is because people see the Data folder in the translation folder and assume that you don't have to extract all the files from rgss2a with this game. But you do, you copy over the resulted Data folder and merge it with the Data folder from translation. That's what I just did and the game works translated just fine.

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AS Dufoe state. You need to decompile the Game.rgss2a move the content to the game folder and remove the Game.rgss2a file.

The Decompiler can be found here

nacturnalshit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys.

Here is another patch for Adventures of Ritto.

With this patch, the game is fully translated (except an unused Common Event function I skipped). I have started a playthrough to fix the formatting issues left in the game and the typos, but some help on that would be appreciated.

I called this patch Alpha 1, as I consider that only testing and polishing are left at this point. I added a character in the TEST MODE screen in order to display credits. If someone is willing to help me with the text polishing, they'll be credited here too, obviously.

Here is the patch:

On another topic, Elseria found why awful square characters are displayed here and there: you have to put the adequate RGSS202E.dll in the game directory. It work perfectly fine with it. I can't remember where I found mine, I guess it was mentioned somewhere in the forums. I can upload my RGSS202E.dll on demand.

As usual, feedback is welcome!
Have fun!
Firstly, I want to say: Thank you for your translation.
Secondly, right now I am finished half the game (I think) and I found some bugs : 1.Than main heroine defeated by plants (not the boss kind) text of her defeat is all squares.
2.Text of man in the in the armor in strip bar is all squares.
(I don't have squares anywhere else)
Thirdly, a personal favor: if you gonna change some of the translation could change "opponet" in speach of bandits to "partner" (I think it sounds better)

Last edited:
OP
S

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi nacturalshit

Thanks for your feedback!
Concerning your bug reports...
1- Arf. I don't find it. Could you make a screenshot so I can guess what I missed?
2- Fixed, I'll push that in the next patch
3- Hum, well... The problem is that you're an opponent before being a partner... If I was able to find a term used for both meanings, it would be perfect... I'll think about it.

nacturnalshit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi nacturalshit

Thanks for your feedback!
Concerning your bug reports...
1- Arf. I don't find it. Could you make a screenshot so I can guess what I missed?
2- Fixed, I'll push that in the next patch
3- Hum, well... The problem is that you're an opponent before being a partner... If I was able to find a term used for both meanings, it would be perfect... I'll think about it.
1.The first bug happend to me only 2 times and for some reason I can't make it happen again (sorry).
2.Got new problem then i try to use heavenly harp.

3.I think partner could be used in both ways (something like partner in combat).If not I think playmate is suitable(Like "I am gonna play with you right now and then with your pussy" I can't come up with something good :D)

Last edited:

ajk456

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2.Got new problem then i try to use heavenly harp.
If you look at the folder where the error is occurring there will be a sound file in gibberish, rename it ジングル07.
That should solve the problem.

OP
S

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys.
Here is yet another patch for the game, which is now Alpha 2.

Here is the link:

This includes:
- A fix for all the missing translations pointed out by nacturnalshit (when defeated by plants, essentially)
- A modification of the translation when defeated in the bandit hideout

More details are in the readme file, as usual.

Concerning the missing MID file... There's only one filename using UTF8 characters, and ajk456 gave the only clean solution possible.

Thanks for the testing, and have fun!

nacturnalshit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found another bugs:
1.the beginning of cowheard scene is all squares.
2.typo when you loose to your sister "strnger" (during the final confrontation on floating island)

Also I can't find the scene "2- where you have to bring the used sword..."
Could somebody help me out?

Last edited:
OP
S

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1- Dressed or nude? (I guess it's Nude, otherwise I have a real problem)
2- Fixed, it's supposed to be 'stronger'
3- Go to the 'Rain Forest', Screen 2, near the cascade. You must have a Used Sword in your inventory. H Scene when lying.

I'll push another patch in the next day(s?)

Thanks again for the testing. I'm surprised you don't encounter more text formatting issues, btw...

Last edited:

nacturnalshit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1- Dressed or nude? (I guess it's Nude, otherwise I have a real problem)
2- Fixed, it's supposed to be 'stronger'
3- Go to the 'Rain Forest', Screen 2, near the cascade. You must have a Used Sword in your inventory. H Scene when lying.

I'll push another patch in the next day(s?)

Thanks again for the testing. I'm surprised you don't encounter more text formatting issues, btw...
That problem happened during nude cowhearder scene.
I have fully completed this game and didn't find any more problems.
Thanks fot the tip and the translation.

OP
S

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys

Here is another patch for the game. It includes a fix for the issues pointed out yesterday by nacturalshit. It's now Alpha3.

Have fun!

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi guys

Here is another patch for the game. It includes a fix for the issues pointed out yesterday by nacturalshit. It's now Alpha3.

Have fun!
Rep+ for you :p

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro but does anyone still have a link for this game? I can't find one anywhere anymore.

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro but does anyone still have a link for this game? I can't find one anywhere anymore.
Send it to PM.