What's new

ACT [ Red Dragonfly ] [ 赤いトンボ ] Pandemonium: Slash Princess Sakura / 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘 RE137944 RJ137944

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 百鬼夜行 剣姫無慘

Okay I did that, but it didn't work because it gave me a message about the incompatibility for my computer. Looks like I'll have to play this on a Desktop or something :/
What is exactly the message ? have you tried launching it with compatibility mode ? Like Windows XP SP3 or another ?

turtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a slightly edited save that's as close as you can get :).
Shouldn't cause any problems but use at your own risk.

Lv. 100, All Costumes (confirmed by .assets id/hash), All Accessories (?), Best Weapon and a bunch of misc. items.
Aaaah I should've backed up my saves x.x This is corrupt.

i liek katz

Reputation score

So, I went from v1.00 to v1.04 and the combat is much better. You can actually get out of stun during combat now, without enemies attempting H anyways. You can also move while attacking now. If you use AutoHotKey (google it), and run the scripts attached (change them from .txt to .ahk), you can hold left click to autoclick (mine is set to start after holding LMB for 0.25s, this can be changed by opening the .ahk in notepad and changing the value), and right clicking toggles right click being held down. You can stop the scripts from the taskbar's notification area. But yeah, running without AHK and v1.00 was frustrating, it felt clunky and cheap. It's actually enjoyable now with v1.04, and AHK is very convenient for this.

Attachments

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.04 has added a monster spawning option (just press R followed by serial number of monster followed by enter). It also added a nude outfit or at least a topless outfit.

Does anyone know how to turn off the bloom?

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it me and my computer or controls are delayed? I mean, movement is okay, but attack is two seconds after pressing button.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Is it me and my computer or controls are delayed? I mean, movement is okay, but attack is two seconds after pressing button.
Not just you, always took like a half second or so for my attacks to trigger.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Link provided by 29congtuanP. :D

In response to his post limitation, here is it~ *Ba Dum Tsk~*

Enjoy~ :)
This got removed, can someone reupload?

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This got removed, can someone reupload?
I've gotchu matey.
ttps://mega.nz/#!aslwTB5B!A-EIQX3tbno8DKnktyRC_aLHAamYl2IKTx0ROXBqiDc

Just add the h to the https since I'm under 15 post :D

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So guys.. which elite monster drop the shimakaze outfit? thanks :confused:

Last edited:

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So guys.. which elite monster drop the shimakaze outfit? thanks :confused:
My strategy for grabbing that outfit is to just slap everyone and do all the quests, and I remember grabbing it near the 3rd or 4th boss. Sorry since that's all I can help you with :p

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

My strategy for grabbing that outfit is to just slap everyone and do all the quests, and I remember grabbing it near the 3rd or 4th boss. Sorry since that's all I can help you with :p
Unfortunately, costume drops seem to be completely random. I didn't get the bunny outfit until my second playthough, and 'still' haven't gotten the shimakaze one.

Keites

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't quote me on this, but if I recall correctly the Shimakaze outfit is only in the first version. Because they were going to get in trouble over it they removed it in later versions.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but anyone has complete gallery for vers 1.04?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rather important question.... How do I pick up the items off the ground?

And I accidently got rid of a outfit :(

edit: and I would like the ability to change girl's hair color at very least. XD

Fuck, This game just makes me want to learn how to use unity so I can port my favorite girls into this game alone. There is plenty of girl meshes available thanks to MMD. Bismarck, Angela, Hyperdimensionneptunia girls etc.

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm uploading a full nude skin textures.
Just want you to remember that in the game there are seven sets of bodies and each of them has one set of clothes. It means 7 bodies for 7 clothes.
The one i uploaded is "a" body; it means that it can replace any of the 7 original bodies. I haven't done more for clothes than sack.boy already did (there are enough recolours). I've only edited the skin so if you want different clothes too you need to edit them. Remember to save as dds (for this you need nvidia dds plugin for photoshop).Anyway i'v posted export settings too ...just in case.

replace the original set1_ body with set1_body.tex.dds i uploaded. Tested with my bought ver of sword hime and works perfectly.For hairs and clothes just follow the tutorial below.They works

Tutorial how to replace textures

DDS CS6 (with )

in game press g untill full nude.you need 1st to unlock pantsuonly clothes since it replace that body. Let me know if there are problems.

ps: if you messed up your sharedassets1.assets then you need a genuine one. Full nude should works only with latest version. Haven't tested with the old one.

Attachments

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game would be perfect if only the penis' weren't huge white blobs, and every enemy HAD one.

rox76

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

youtube.com/watch?v=evjGxZLtMO4

is this modded or did they update the game?

and sorry for necro...

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and sorry for necro...
Well I think this is the only place to post if this game had an update, as for new content IDK. Also if people are able to mod this game is it possible to make actual dicks for the monsters and get the whole thing uncensored?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

and sorry for necro...
Looks like the video in question is actually from the first version, since multiple people have stated that the Shimakaze outfit was taken out in subsequent updates as well as the last dungeon being removed.