What's new

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate it when your pet gets sick, you spend the next full week nursing him back, every three hours administering meds, running entirely off of power naps and determination. Only to find him in the midst of death spasms
Sorry to hear about that, Bei. Hope you're holding up. :/

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I hate roaches that are about to lay their eggs. >.>

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

G-damnit, hate it when I accidentally click unsubscribe for a thread instead of last page. :mad:

TrainerFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate Chris Christie because he allowed ExxonMobil to only pay $250 million in the $8.9 billion settlement the state fought for over a decade to get because he wanted to be president, when the state he "governs" is the third most-indebted in the nation and is facing severe cuts to public employee pensions and retiree healthcare.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate people who threaten my life and the lives of people in a store for no goddamn reason.

Also, I hate that my computer is still not fixed yet.

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate people who threaten my life and the lives of people in a store for no goddamn reason.
People who do that should go to a mental institution, that isn't right.

I hate it when people scuff your brand new sneakers and they don't apologize.(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate dentistry.
Nothing beats that 6 am appointment and the criticism of your teeth. Oh you got a new cavity, let me drill your teeth and add 20 molars....... how about no. >.>

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nothing beats that 6 am appointment and the criticism of your teeth. Oh you got a new cavity, let me drill your teeth and add 20 molars....... how about no. >.>
I had a crown put on... temporary one while the real one gets made
...I felt what they did to my tooth before they put it on... it was... horrifying.

Zepheral

Reputation score

I had a crown put on... temporary one while the real one gets made
...I felt what they did to my tooth before they put it on... it was... horrifying.
Better than having your wisdom teeth taken out. That shit hurts like hell.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeaaaah, that was earlier this year...
I was fucking out of it for 4 days on pain meds.
That is the shittiest, hurts like hell and bleeds for too long, condolences on having that and a crown done in one year... Least the codeine lets you sleep well.

I FUCKUN hate the flu

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate finding a new piece of work, hentai or otherwise, that you love and so you search for more pieces the author has done and finding that they never did anything else or, worse, that the pieces of work are totally unpalatable.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Steam tags and the idiots that make/approve them.

Nudity does not mean skimpy clothes.

Diablo style games may be action RPGs (and I'd even contest that) but they sure as hell aren't Hack'n'Slash!

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Steam tags and the idiots that make/approve them.

Nudity does not mean skimpy clothes.

Diablo style games may be action RPGs (and I'd even contest that) but they sure as hell aren't Hack'n'Slash!
"community tags" (tagging without context or moderation) is doomed.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't you just hate it when you get cut on something that's seemingly harmless? Well I cut a couple fingers today. Bet you can't guess what cut me. :p

Well I was fixing dinner and- Nope. I didn't cut it with the knife while cutting up the onion or the tomatoes. I also didn't cut it with the mandolin while cutting up the squash.

You know those shrink wrapped bags of taco shells? Well I decided to just tear it open. I got it open, but my finger hit one of the taco shells which broke and sliced a couple fingers. More of an annoyance than anything else (need to avoid washing hands as much as possible).

Just thought ya'll should know. Always use a knife to open shrinkwrapped stuff.

I guess I got the last laugh.. I ate the taco later. It was good. :)
(and no I didn't bleed on it)

Zepheral

Reputation score

You know what I hate? The first day of college and the professor gives you homework. >.>

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never agreed with the idea of homework. It's dull and disingenuous. You go to school to learn there, at school. If they're going to give you homework then you might as well be home schooled. Home projects and collabs are even worse.

"Hey students. I want you to get together after class and do this project together! Oh, you don't even know each other? Don't live in the same town? You can't drive? Well that don't matter! I'm the smart one here, so you do as I say."

One of the dumbest things was when Mom had to take me to a car lot to write down car prices for a stupid home economics class. The teacher for that class was actually normally a good teacher, but taking a simple, non-algebra class from an algebra / trigonometry teacher is a really bad idea. A teacher that normally challenges their students will turn a normally easy class into something tedious.

Don't get me wrong. I had some really good teachers but there were some that didn't deserve to be called teachers. I had this science teacher in 8th grade that would teach all this complicated stuff about chemistry, the elements chart, etc.. and then give us standardized tests based on the chapters in our book. I quickly learned to just listen in class (no note taking) and then just read the chapter before the next test. Worked like a charm and made the class a lot easier. Teaching whatever's on your mind and then giving a test on something else.. unbelievable.

Cappy

Reputation score

Youtube comments are garbage, but they're garbage that I sometimes like to spend ten seconds on before moving on with my life. Sometimes I might even want to say something to a person. Unfortunately finding how to direct a comment at somebody or "mention" them is tantamount to finding the internet holy grail, because even after finding specific instructions on how to do it, it doesn't fucking work because they changed it like every other thing that used to be good and functional on youtube.

I hate google, and subsequently youtube, for their behaviour with the site. They regularly fuck everything up and nobody, LITERALLY NOBODY, ever likes it. They removed all customizability, they made the video quality selection buttfuck retarded and incapable of actually playing the video at an appropriate quality,(and even when they fixed it later it's still worse off than it was originally) They restructered the entire GUI of the site for the worse, they changed the suggestion algorithm so that it depends less on mutual taste and more on what they can turn into reliable and popular cash cows. I mean, they have not made a single positive change to youtube that I can re-call, EVEN ONCE, since I became a regular user. And worse yet, all of these problems could have been fixed by rolling back the changes, and they NEVER, EVER, roll back changes. Even if it completely fucks the feature they're "improving", in spite of these improvements being mysterious changes that even a toddler could find issues with on the basis of simple logical thinking. And you know what, I can think of more things they fucked up in the past, because they are that bad.

Google+? More like goo-glue-pus, because every disgusting thing they do isn't just fucking gross and annoying, but it sticks for fucking ages. I know youtube isn't a financially sound business model, but at least don't treat it like a waste site for your SHITTIEST WORTHLESS STAFF, you cunts.