What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anyone have a strategy to defeat Miranda's last map that doesn't require 3-4 witches? I'm really have big issues because I only have Calliope and Cloris for my witches.

Is my team.

The closest I got was one staring the map but still let a few units get past and girls die, and I was using Draa's strategy.

I would replace some girls with Pururin and Memento, but I'm not sure if they're that good to use.

A week before this event, I was trying to CC Nenya but I messed up and ended up using all my other Nenya copies. I was trying to cost reduce her >_>
So now I can't CC her, or any of my other witches during this time since unfortunately the only event map that drops a silver witch is the map I'm having trouble with.

Anyone got any advice?
Ughhh I'm even having problems 1 starring the map. I just want the drops now, I know I can't 3 star it. I'm so tempted to just have someone play on my account or something >_<

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they need to make like a practice mode or something for maps that cost 0 stamina and charisma its kind of fun blind running maps and making your own strategies just it cost alot of crystals if you keep failing which isnt exactly fun.

All these gimmicks in this solano map pretty much guarantee youll fail if u blind run at least in my case. I'm noticing eden+ mikoto make a pretty good combo together they can keep the aura black oni frozen for so long without her taking any hits

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they need to make like a practice mode or something for maps that cost 0 stamina and charisma its kind of fun blind running maps and making your own strategies just it cost alot of crystals if you keep failing which isnt exactly fun.

All these gimmicks in this solano map pretty much guarantee youll fail if u blind run at least in my case. I'm noticing eden+ mikoto make a pretty good combo together they can keep the aura black oni frozen for so long without her taking any hits
Lol if there practise mode, you will keep research strategy until 100% sure full star it :p

And *white flag* on that solano map with aura black oni at begining (Strong Oni Invasion Extreme (60/5) (強鬼 極級)). I tried using eden, but i still failed even tried using the video posted before with withdraw (i guess i'm sux at timing the withdraw).
I still wonder how ppl 3 star this map before without eden, of coz for free user. I remember there not even awakening yet, just dont tell me use thief and pray to luck

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Mewwy:
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any clever 2-star strategies on Nicovideo.

Low Witch Number Strategies:

I still wonder how ppl 3 star this map before without eden, of coz for free user. I remember there not even awakening yet, just dont tell me use thief and pray to luck
Most people didn't 3-star that map (while it's easy to 2-star, it's one of the harder maps to get 3-stars). During Sorano's original event, to get all of the rewards, all one had to do was get 3-stars on all of the maps, and then 2-star Strong Oni Invasion before getting 2-stars—or get 3-star and 1-star—on the last two Extreme-tier maps (you needed to clear all of the maps for a Rainbow Fairy). While difficult, the event didn't reward perfection like these newer star trials.

Ignoring cheating black units like Despia and Nanaly, two MVP characters that were available to people back then were Avenger Roana (she can take a hit from an Oni, and then beat the ever-living piss out of it while she's at critical health), and Recycle Good Karma (use Immortal Princess Karma to stop the first black oni, and then protect this Karma until the 2nd black oni shows up). Unfortunately, raising either of these two to a level where they can deal with the oni wasn't easy for free players (there were no platinum armours, and all of the iron/bronze units from the best farming maps were level 3 and 4 respectively).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With ease and Karma, or without Karma and more witches.
Should have an use-able video on nico with gold or below strategy now though. It's one of the maps in this game with hard requirements.

The original map was so hard that there exists only two platinum or below strategy, in one was 2 plat princesses, in the other people were using Dorothy and Roana to abuse 4x attack on avengers.

Ughhh I'm even having problems 1 starring the map. I just want the drops now, I know I can't 3 star it. I'm so tempted to just have someone play on my account or something >_<
Post a picture of your own team, your bench, and how many witch/mage you have. Let's try for 2 stars~ (Arguably, anytime you can one star, you can 2 star. In reality, not always the case)

When the game throws at you this many heavy armor, you are screwed without magical damage to be honest.

Low Witch Number Strategies
3 is a ... low number? xD

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need 1 witches for silver gold strategy please :p
no way 3 witches is low number -.-, I for 1 only have 1 CC chrolis lvl 42 :D
Usually use druid to replace 2nd witches and now with sorano even hoping she can replace witches / mage needed on future map due to her low cost (CR-2 only no luck -.-)

O well if impossible 3 star take a look you have 10 HP to let unit pass trough, lets just aim the unit with drop (specialy miranda herself).
Why i got this feeling after heavy armour rush, the next thing will come is dark elves rush (50 MR) or new gazer incoming ( huge 1 incoming :p )

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, help me understand Janna AW ability :S
It clearly says her normal attack becomes a 2 consecutive bombardment but looking at some videos on nico, her attack is not double neither her animation time halved so I don't get what is it supposed to do XD

BTW, on the adult game discussion.. actually.. 50+% of the games are legally adult only... but as I pointed out during the censorship discussions, we consider a naked girl a lot more problematic/adult/restricted than a game where u hold a machine gun and literally massacre hundreds of people XD

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here you have no witch strategy :D

@Mewwy:
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any clever 2-star strategies on Nicovideo.

Low Witch Number Strategies:

I tried 2nd one a while ago but got WRECKED with my 2x silver 1x platinum witches (one of them is 0% affection). Need to lvl Belinda finally....

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, help me understand Janna AW ability :S
It clearly says her normal attack becomes a 2 consecutive bombardment but looking at some videos on nico, her attack is not double neither her animation time halved so I don't get what is it supposed to do XD
Janna's AW Ability grants her a 10% chance of doing 2 consecutive attacks. It happens pretty rarely, so it's not as easy to catch as Charlotte's or Jessica's 20% chance of immediately following up with their next attack.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Janna's AW Ability grants her a 10% chance of doing 2 consecutive attacks. It happens pretty rarely, so it's not as easy to catch as Charlotte's or Jessica's 20% chance of immediately following up with their next attack.
Oh I see... thx for the data.
Quite bad actually, 10% on a slow unit throws a very poor average T_T

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Post a picture of your own team, your bench, and how many witch/mage you have. Let's try for 2 stars~ (Arguably, anytime you can one star, you can 2 star. In reality, not always the case)

When the game throws at you this many heavy armor, you are screwed without magical damage to be honest.

Thanks Petite and Anelai, I'll try 'em out when I have 12 stamina again.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I spent 100 SP crystals and I was able to get only 1 silver unit. The silver unit I got was the silver angel, which is the most useless silver I can get since I have no uses for it. I just wanted 1 silver soldier so I can CC Miranda. It looks like I still have bad luck with SP crystals since I always get 1~2 silver units per subjugation event, with the exception of the previous one where I was able to get 5.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here you have no witch strategy :D

I tried 2nd one a while ago but got WRECKED with my 2x silver 1x platinum witches (one of them is 0% affection). Need to lvl Belinda finally....
Bleh, tried no witch strategy and couldn't do it. Still got overrun.

Yes, I'll even use 1 star strategies, anything just so I can at least get the Calliope drop. Or maybe I should just wait until the next event >_>

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, I'll even use 1 star strategies, anything just so I can at least get the Calliope drop. Or maybe I should just wait until the next event >_>
It's not worth it, if u want the plat just farm the 7 stamina map and if silvers are what u need, wait for next event. Actually, witches are one of the most common silver drops in events.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait until I am back home, (about 3 hours from now)

I will take on your challenge for 2 star + Miranda kill, which arguably is easy with what you have. (I saw the AW99 Nanaly and blinked)

otoh, that depends if you really want Miranda and how many copies of her you want. I can probably get it right after the second try.

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm getting gold units as I increase in lv, the same ones those serial codes give you, go figure.

Here are serial code deadlines;

I'm also getting a silver Miranda, not gold for the 1st map. Do I get a gold one for 3 star?

Do I get a silver unit only once when 3-starring a map or is there a chance for them to drop like the rest?

Last edited:

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just realized I accidentally used up a 神聖結晶 last night to refill my charisma. I pressed OK without even reading the text, bleh -_-.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm getting gold units as I increase in lv, the same ones those serial codes give you, go figure.

Here are serial code deadlines;

I'm also getting a silver Miranda, not gold for the 1st map. Do I get a gold one for 3 star?

Do I get a silver unit only once when 3-starring a map or is there a chance for them to drop like the rest?
Miranda is a Platinum unit. At first glance, it is easy to mistake a Platinum border and a Silver border, but a Silver border is more dull in appearance while a Platinum border has fancier decorations.
Silver

Platinum

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on May 7th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Certain Kill Sword that Cuts the Sky" (空を断つ必殺剣) Begins.
+Platinum Magic Fencer Sandra .
+Flying monsters attack the land near the castle, and a mysterious swordswoman appears to save the country so it doesn't suffer the same fate as her homeland.
-Emergency Mission "Holy Sledgehammer Champion's Challenge" Ends.
-Revival Mission "Summoned Beast Slumbering Beneath the Earth" Ends.
Trading Post:
-Platinum Archer Spica and Gold Angel Eln Replaced.
Other:
-Artemis Skill AW Added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit(s) Changed.

Platinum Magic Fencer Sandra Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wait until I am back home, (about 3 hours from now)

I will take on your challenge for 2 star + Miranda kill, which arguably is easy with what you have. (I saw the AW99 Nanaly and blinked)

otoh, that depends if you really want Miranda and how many copies of her you want. I can probably get it right after the second try.
TBH, I'm not sure how my Nanaly is suppose to help since it's a bunch of HA's. But, honestly, it's alright. TieSKey is right, I shouldn't waste resource to do this, especially how I don't want Miranda THAT much.