What's new

ACT [gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai: Act II

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
(Yes, this did previously say 'abandoned' in the title. Gorepete lives once more, and is working on this again.)

Succubus' Battle: Act II

Not really a game yet, according to Gorepete.
Mostly just control scheme and combat revamping, as well as tune ups to weapons, armord, skills, enemies, etc.
Complain in his thread on LoK forums now if there's something you didn't like about Act I.

Act II LoK thread:

Act I ULMF thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16641
Act I LoK thread:

Updates:
Gorepete said:
4/27
- sex animations should now reflect the classes involved
- changed army interface so you can't exit without having a squad of at least 3
- temporarily disabled the "Items" tab since it was causing issues not implemented
- fixed a bug where the last card in your hand would get deleted when the enemy summoned a monster
- added unit movement and attack range to the overlay
- added Squad setup in the Army menu
-- increased starting units to 30
-- Army -> squad will allow you to select up to 15 combat units to use
--- your captain unit has 100% chance of being in your hand when combat begins
--- one of your two lead units will be in your hand when combat begins (50%)
- randomized ranks just so there would be some versatile mana values to play around with

4/25
- *fixed a bug where the sex intro would spaz out when multiple enemies were killed
-- as a side effect of the fix, only death by regular attack will trigger a scene (no poison, flare, impact deaths)
- *quick fix to a bug that wouldn't let you use Corrupting Lust after the turn it became available
- added combat sex functionality
- Eva's lust bar will fill over the course of 5 turns
- Once full, you can trigger her special ability Corrupting Lust
-- While Corrupting Lust is active (1 turn) any enemy units defeated will trigger a scene
-- This will later be used to acquire new units and equipement once I have the Army interface complete
- added the bones for the army interface
- changed a few ui items

4/24
- added Eva and Beez to stand in as initial captains
- fixed bug related to dying while under the effect of poison
- cleaned up some stuff
Thanks to Minerve for pointing this out.

Last edited by a moderator:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai: Act II

I didn't even know they finished the first game.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't even know they finished the first game.
Only recently if memory serves, about a month at best.

Haven't finished it myself, constantly raging due to control issues >.<

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cannot finish the first one too 'cos it runs to fast on my computer Oo - and I am too lazy to change that.

But yep, I liked the first one it's why I was lookin' for the second ^^

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

New summon mechanic. Take damage to gain rage, which you need a full bar of to activate summons.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

LOL 2 DAYS.

He's testing out a turn-based battle mechanic, which would be added on with the current gameplay, I believe, rather than changing the gameplay to only turn-based.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

H-game in development with no H yet but turn based combat is being added in addition to the already in place side-scrolling?

Gorepete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is that a good ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff or bad one?

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

idk most people don't use that FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU meme as a good thing. I don't think he likes the idea. Me personally I trust you gore I enjoyed the last one immensely.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Certainly not a good one... Maybe it's neither a good notr a bad: I was myself kinda disappointed when I saw that - actually I was disappointed when I didn't get how to win the "chess-like".

But I think that what he means is that there ain't H-content yet while everyone is waiting for this. I cannot agree as I don't like Hentaï - don't ask why I'm here, it's a long story - but it's true that I would like to have more fights and content in the game.

Otherwise, as said Sniff: you've done a pretty nice job on the first part, we're expecting the same but doing the best needs time, so we'll give ya :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's a frustrated one, though please do take it with a grain of salt, I understand it makes far more sense to work on mechanics and code before hentai from a design standpoint.

Khazuma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Little bit of a necro here, but for those who might not have checked in at the LoK thread for this, Gorepete said this game's on hold for the time being. Something about working on another game that goes back to his/her roots. Not sure what that means myself, as SnT was my introduction to Gorepete's work.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Abandoned] Sakyubasu no Tatakai: Act II

Well he's given up and gone into retirement due to it being too much like work instead of being fun so now he's just helping out with making games.
This explains it better :

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bumping an old-ass thread here, but Gorepete has once again begun work on this game, and he's made some decent progress in the past while.

Artyom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bumping an old-ass thread here, but Gorepete has once again begun work on this game, and he's made some decent progress in the past while.
Great! :) Been hoping for him to continue this for a while now, I thought Gorepete Retired or something a while back?

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Ohey, it appears he lives again. I thought it was weird that this was being replied to.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whenever I try to download the SWF for offline play, I just get a 0% loading screen (I play in Chrome). Anyone know a way around that problem?

lullalol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a 100% savefile on the newest version?

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think the fact that you have to beat the game every time he updated it, and he never addressed that as an issue is enough of a reason for me to not play the game. As a developer he should have atleast supplied saves with check points like anyone who isn't a dick.