What's new

[RPG Maker VX] The Curse of a Thousand Fucks

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, after having the program for some time, I have finally found the time to buckle down and create a rather lengthy H-Game with RPG Maker VX. I know it's not as good as VX Ace PRO overall, but I own it, and can't shell out the money for Pro right now (maybe if this game ever sells, it would be nice to upgrade).

I know that a lot of work goes into creating a full game, so I have done a lot of research into what it will take to finish this thing, but I am willing to commit a set amount of time each week to it. I will be doing the whole thing myself: artwork, programming, graphics, writing, etc, so it is likely to take a while - the whole script encompasses 141 enemies (at the moment) each with it's own h-scene (I plan to make a 2 or 3 cg set for each one of these, plus a few non-enemy related scenes).

I still have a lot of learning to do for the programing stages of RPG Maker VX, and I was hoping that by posting this and updates every week, I can get some feedback and help with that part.

Game Info:
Now to the game info: this game will mostly be game over rape or "game over rape and restart" themes mostly. There will be a number of quests, but the main objective of the game will be to accumulate money as an end objective.
The battle mechanics will be simple, but each fight will be a 1 vs 1 boss battle with each type of enemy in the game, and extremely difficult to win (thus ensuring a lot of the CG being seen).
The game style (which I haven't seen much of) is an "Open World" one, where you are free, for the most part to explore any area as long as you can avoid enemies from attacking you (most will be aggressive in a large radius - something I an still trying to figure out in RPG Maker VX).

Plot Info:
Em is an adventurer on the continent of Cholak - the smallest of 4 continents known in his world, and the most wild. His parents died when he was young and was taken in by Master Sian, a retired adventurer, where he learned about fighting and honor. Out on his first real quest, he encounters a monster raping a beautiful woman in the woods. Acting out of a trained instinct to protect a woman in need of assistance, he attacks the monster, and kills him.

Unfortunately, he has killed the king of the fairies, and the queen of the faeries, the woman he was "rescuing" is very upset. In her anger and massive magical power, she turns Em into a girl, and storms off, leaving Em to try and figure out how to change back.

Not knowing exactly what to do, Em returns to her (his?) master, Sian, and see if he knows what to do, but it takes a lot of convincing to make him believe that he really is Em, and that she (he?) has fallen under some sort of powerful Faerie magic. Sian tells Em of a woman, on the great continent of Emmeris that is a powerful sorceress who might be able to help Em, but in order to get there, Em will have to travel to the port city of Welmir and book passage on a ship, which is a journey fraught with peril, especially for a beautiful girl such as herself.

Turns out, passage on a ship is VERY expensive, and that ends up being the main objective of her (his?) quest. Unfortunately, saving money from doing quests is going to be very hard, and fighting monsters will be even harder.

Currently, I have planned out most of the story arcs, and gotten together all the maps (althought I need to produce tile sets that I will use in RPG Maker VX), and figured out what system ideas I want to use.

Feel free to let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions.
-VSPAR

Updates:
Game will eventually be programmed under RPG Maker VX Ace (Pro), still waiting on getting enough money to buy it.

is up and running for more accurate updates on game making progress.

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker VX] The Curse of a Thousand Fucks

First things first, you might wanna hurry up and bang out 15 posts, so when the time comes, you can post links without any worries mang. :D

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That looks like a damn big amount of work. I mean, 141 enemies?
Wow, that's... A lot.
Unless, and I hope I'm right, many of those are recolors.

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well. Might as well start you all off with a hype post.

Demon Spawn
Imp Imposter
Giant Bee
Forest Nymph
Male Zombie
Female Zombie
Harpy
Mirman
Mirmaid
Mirlord
Pirate Guard
Male Pirate
Femail Pirate
Pirate Bitch
Drecko
Orc Barbarian
Small Plant Monster
Green Blob
Giant Crab
Rape Viper
Kobold Highwayman
Young Blob
Kobold Soldier
Kobold Hunter
Centaur
Goblin Warrior
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Destroyer
Cerebus
Succubus
Incubus
Orc Impregnator
Orc Violator
Maneater Plant
Forest Pixie Swarm
Sharkman
Licktopussy
Aspid
Kobold Spearman
Blobgirl
Centaur Archer
Kobold Skirmisher
Water Wierd
Kobold Female
Male Bandit
Femail Bandit
Bandit King
Bandit Queen
Umbros Tiger
Umbros Lurker
Umbros Dog
Umbros Badger
Gargoyle
Flesh Golem
Iron Golem
Ragamora
Air Elemental
Water Elemental
Chimera
Whelp
Dragon
Drake
Mudkip
Sargoth
Sighilof
Muck Monster
Giant Snail
Male Vampire
Female Vampire
Male Thrall
Female Thrall
Ice Golem
Mushroom Man
Ghost Miner
Ghost Dwarf
Hill Goat
Stallion
Dryad
Sylph
Salamander
Nereid
Dark Elf Male
Dark Elf Female
Margoyle
Genie
Djinn
Ghoul
Plains Giant
Gnoll Spearman
Gnoll Caster
Gnoll Hero
Crystal Golem
Grell
Griffon
Imp Corrupter
Steam Imp
Werewolf
Lizardman Soldier
Lizardman Shaman
Lizardman Chief
Weretiger
Medusa
Mimic
Minotaur
Mudman
Naga
Elven Nymph
Lisian Slime
Jelly Cube
Thorny Viner
Sexy Pudding
Rakshasa
Roper
Shadow
Shade
Sirine
Skeleton
Swanmay
Tabaxi
Maralith
Troll
Will o' wisp
Ice Mephit
White Bear
Werebear
Sea Dragon
Glass Golem
Beastman
Ratman
Tundra Wolf
Holl Giant
Superblob
Yeti
Male Merc
Female Merc
Merc King
Velociraper
Sido Clam
Tentacle Weed
Vampire Lord

Also: something I could use help with is: how do I create a space on the map that changes the player's speed while moving through it? I know I can change the movement speed of the character in a map in general, but I want terrain that slows the player, and I am not sure if I need a script or if I can do it with the base program. (Yes, I've done a good bit of research, but no one seems to have done this yet).

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

All you need to do is make a event as you enter the terrain that slows you down. It has to be bellow the character and on contact, you can change the player speed in the change/define movement route option in events.

If you want to resume the players original speed you just put a event the same as the slow terrain one that reverts you to your normal speed just outside the terrain that slows you.

You only need to border the terrain with the event so for fast placement just copy and ctrl v to place them quicker.

That's the very simple way.

Or you can do it with a parallel event that checks the player position to the terrain tag like barreytor and azure said much better if you don't want clutter don't forget to trigger the event with a switch on the map.

Picture examples in the spoiler.

this is the basic method of just an event you will walk into

a parallel event that tracks the players position and collision with the tag in this instance 2 is the tag that will slow the players speed.

this is how you change the terrain tag in the tilesets menu

Last edited:

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't really say how it'd be for VX, but I think a script or a parallel event that checks the region where the player is would be a better idea if you're going to have a somewhat noticeable amount of slowness tiles.

Otherwise, you'll end up with a big event mess in your map.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well. Might as well start you all off with a hype post.

Also: something I could use help with is: how do I create a space on the map that changes the player's speed while moving through it? I know I can change the movement speed of the character in a map in general, but I want terrain that slows the player, and I am not sure if I need a script or if I can do it with the base program. (Yes, I've done a good bit of research, but no one seems to have done this yet).
id use 4 p4rr4lell process to check the terr4in id 4nd ch4nge the speed to m4tch, then just use 4 terr4in t4g in the tileset

i did 4 thing like th4t in m4jo for f4lling through the floor

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh excellent. Those are all very helpful ideas. I have to check with VX and see which one works (the best) for what I am doing.

Production continues with the first tile sets I am going to be using:

Map tile sets (most will be re-colors) 13
Each individual map will be 80x60 tiles and there are 64 maps in the world map, which, as I said before, will be open world.

I am 50% through the tile set that will include all the weapons, armor, accessories, footwear, headgear, treasure, items, skills, and status effects. I'll be posting a preview of it, when I am able to.

Starting production of the CGs will come as soon as I get off my ass and go buy a USB cable for my scanner, but I have some basic layouts done for some of the first Game Overs.

Another thing I will need help with in VX: my original idea was to have more hit ratio modifiers to the combat. To have a larger part of the combat depend on your ability to lower the enemy's hit ratio (using sexual based attacks), but RPG maker wasn't designed for that. Unfortunately, I did a bunch of research into scripts that could help, but was unable to find anything I could use to do this. Any help here would be very much appreciated, else I will remove this element from my game, and do something else.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hit ratio modifiers? They can be added directly to states and such in VX ACE, but I'll keep an eye open to see if I find anything for plain VX. Surely there's something.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OK so if you are using rpgmaker vx I don't think the terrain tags exist in that version,xp 2k3 an ace have them.
I found a for vx its a much simpler method to deal with the terrain speeds, it has tons of options too for other things too.

I did a quick test where I changed two tiles to slow the player so it works pretty good, lava slowed the player by default. Read the script carefully if you want to change things for other tiles for that go to EDITABLE REGION B in the script.

EDITABLE REGION C is where you can decide what tiles you want to affect with the effects in B.

Last edited:

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OK so if you are using rpgmaker vx I don't think the terrain tags exist in that version,xp 2k3 an ace have them.
This I forgot. Yes, VX does not have region IDs, so the ideas that were about region IDs would do nothing.

Any specific details about how you want to throw that slowing terrain?
As in, how much or only in specific parts of that kind of tile but not on others...

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a script for vx its a much simpler method to deal with the terrain speeds, it has tons of options too for other things too.
Thanks a lot. This looks like it will be a lot of help.

barreytor said:
Any specific details about how you want to throw that slowing terrain?
As in, how much or only in specific parts of that kind of tile but not on others...
It would be nice to be able to add item modifiers to the mix as well as have terrain modifiers, but I will take what I can get.
So, if I am wearing this heavy armor, it reduces my speed by 1 level (to a minimum of 1), and if I am moving through this bush, it reduces my speed by 1 level (to a minimum of 1). If it just ends up being: this terrain reduces your speed to 1 or 2, then I can just live with that as well. Some day I will get VX Ace Pro and it will all be possible.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some day I will get VX Ace Pro and it will all be possible.
Put it in your wishlist on Steam. It goes on sale for 75% off every couple of months.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It would be nice to be able to add item modifiers to the mix as well as have terrain modifiers, but I will take what I can get.
So, if I am wearing this heavy armor, it reduces my speed by 1 level (to a minimum of 1), and if I am moving through this bush, it reduces my speed by 1 level (to a minimum of 1). If it just ends up being: this terrain reduces your speed to 1 or 2, then I can just live with that as well. Some day I will get VX Ace Pro and it will all be possible.
See, this is the kind of thing I mean with the little details. It's good knowing you want it to do X or Y because that way something specific can be tried to find. Or something.

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Worked with berrytor to see what could be done with VX. Seems a lot of the things I WANT to do with my game is available in Ace.

So I have decided to work in VX on all the things I CAN do, and if and when the time comes that I have the money for Ace, I will get it and fill in the things I WANT to do.

I also have been working on the map tiles a lot and I am making some good progress. Pictures to follow when I am able to post links.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you h4d 4ce you could use this to lower the hit rate

altern4tively if it vvas a BF game you could have the battle system entirely around stacking enough damage in one turn by having them heal fully every turn

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if you h4d 4ce you could use this to lower the hit rate
While that script does do things, the thing that it would work on (a state that can decrease the hit rate of the enemies) is a thing that comes with Ace out of the box.
I wouldn't call you out for missing the point, but you were so far off the mark I just... couldn't... Not point that out.

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No worries guys, and thanks for the help.

I am going to work on a lot of the graphics, cg, and non-game programing stuff for a while and see if I can get enough money to get VX Ace (barreytor, we talked, you know what's up).

In the mean time, as soon as I have those 15 posts, I will be posting a link to my blogger site (NEW!) and some pictures of things I have worked on.

There isn't really anything I want to do that doesn't come in VX Ace so, we'll just be waiting for that.

Also: main production may slow down a little in the middle summer months because I will be doing Airsoft.

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well hey, look at that: 15 posts reached.

So here ya go:

My Blogger site:

Here's a preview of the items I have done:

Here's a preview of the tiles I have done:

OP
VSPAR

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I've been doing some writing as well for the scenes that will occur in this game.
Here's a preview of some smut that will be in my game.
Demon Spawn Defeat Scene

I lay before the Demon Spawn, defeated. Bruised and battered, I realized I was totally at his whim, and that frightened me more than anything. That was about to change.

I could feel his cold, sickening presence, and it made me want to vomit; curl up and hide.

DS - "Greeeaaahhh."

The sound it made penetrated my fears, and I couldn't stifle a whimper. It sounded pitiful and feminine, and full of terror.

DS - "Hreh, hreh, hreh," it laughed, a twisted intent in its mind.

I craned my neck back to see how far away it was.

I shouldn't have.

Its dick was hard, slimy, and covered in grotesque bumps, and I knew then what its intentions were.

Adrenaline surged through me. I had to escape.

As I clawed at the ground in futility, I heard a footfall. Then another.

It grabbed me by what was left of my armor and violently tore at the straps. Hopelessly, I saw it fall away as the Demon picked me up.

Then it dropped me, hard onto the ground. My mind raced. Had it erred? Could I still get away from it? I went to my hands and knees and desperately tired to crawl away.

Suddenly, its slime covered member slapped down onto my ass as it let out a seething sound of lust and hatred. It was toying with me.

DS - "Ssssssreeehhh."

I wanted to move, but I couldn't. I was frozen there, crying and terrified, making the sounds it obviously wanted to hear, before it raped me.

DS - "Your soul will taste most delicious," it said as it slid its wart-covered, mucus-lathered member between my ass cheeks and prodded my pussy lips.

Emma - "No. Please..."

It sounded absolutely pathetic.

It might have been the fear talking, but it was true. I wanted to live.

And I knew it would rape me to death.

DS - "This is the end of the line for you, bitch!"

He rammed his horrible, demonic cock into my slender twat and smashed into my untrained womb with reckless abandon.

Thank god I wasn't a virgin, because the pain would have been excruciating had I not already been broken in. It was painful enough, and a yelp let itself out of me.

Emma - "Hnn yaaa!"

He just left it in for a second, crammed to the hilt; I could feel his swollen, mucky balls against my clit, which ached in turn.

I could feel the heat of the thing, and a slight throb as his demonic prostate twitched with pleasure.

To be continued in game.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Helpful critique?