What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Yeah definitely, I agree with you 100%

Impatiently waiting for new stuff from them, and knowing New Moon Label is already working on something is so satisfying. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ081295.html

レディナイト・サーガ ~女騎士と竜物語~ v1.0

mediafire.com/download.php?0bmdxbo6i05o1ao

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ081295.html

レディナイト・サーガ ~女騎士と竜物語~ v1.0

mediafire.com/download.php?0bmdxbo6i05o1ao
It's cool and all that you're posting the link,but what people are looking for is v1.05 of that game(since most people have v1.0 already).
Anyway people who did not try this game should try it since it is great(at least for me it is),and since the guy above posted the link now,use the oportunity to get it.

@StarkePT:Yeah the new game will be great stuff by the looks of it.I like the new heroine(she is more delicate than the past few heroines it seems).And while to some her lack of big breasts may be a bad thing,i rather like the fact that she has small breasts(i think they suit her).This way more emphasis is put on her other parts,like nice legs,ass,and beautiful face and hair(i like this type of girls ever since i read\played Tsukihime a few years ago,and obviously i liked Akiha best)

Last edited:

specnaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ095512.html[/url]

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

You have 4 posts, all of them begging for saves, so yeah... No.

Do some research.

Reputation score

Hey there, I am really far behind but I cannot be bothered to go digging through 100 pages to find this; was there ever a Simora quide released? Or at least any mention of some evil forest area which seems to have no exit and simply repeats it's self over and over again?

I can't seem to find any information on this game apart from the small guide at the start of the thread :(

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Hey there, I am really far behind but I cannot be bothered to go digging through 100 pages to find this; was there ever a Simora quide released? Or at least any mention of some evil forest area which seems to have no exit and simply repeats it's self over and over again?

I can't seem to find any information on this game apart from the small guide at the start of the thread :(
What's the DLSite link, games by names don't really ring a bell to me.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you by any chance mean "Siroma"?Is that the old RPG game which had you play that female magic student who had to do certain tasks for her teachers and stuff?(I remember the first quest being the forest or mountain which had you searching for some kind of flower as part of some contest)
I remember it being a game with rather obscure requirements for H scenes,if that is the same game we're talking about.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Do you by any chance mean "Siroma"?Is that the old RPG game which had you play that female magic student who had to do certain tasks for her teachers and stuff?(I remember the first quest being the forest or mountain which had you searching for some kind of flower as part of some contest)
I remember it being a game with rather obscure requirements for H scenes,if that is the same game we're talking about.
Haha, yeah thats the game. Though if it's going to be a pain hunting through some kind of crazy puzzle to get anywhere then I'll probably avoid it then, honestly there is no point playing a game you don't understand if there content is hidden away behind all the moon speak.

Oh well, thanks for replying anyway :D

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Haha, yeah thats the game. Though if it's going to be a pain hunting through some kind of crazy puzzle to get anywhere then I'll probably avoid it then, honestly there is no point playing a game you don't understand if there content is hidden away behind all the moon speak.

Oh well, thanks for replying anyway :D
Well,i also remember it having only a handful of H-scenes and they were all sprite animations(very bad sprite animations),so you are not missing much.
Anyway,it was a very hard RPG(very high random encounter rate,very little healing items,useless spells and companions,and VERY hard bosses with a load of negative status abilities).

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

announcement of a new rpg

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ100008.html

a game by Neitifasu it should be amusing but, I'm a fan so i might be a little bias in my opinion :rolleyes:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

huh, I don't remember that scene there... Well, maybe I'm getting old and my memory is bad :)
You don't remember it because it wasn't there. Like I said, it's purely a Dragon Quest game. As in, there are only Dragon Quest characters in it.

I probably could have worded it better.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

announcement of a new rpg

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ100008.html

a game by Neitifasu it should be amusing but, I'm a fan so i might be a little bias in my opinion :rolleyes:
If that's REALLY created with RPG Maker engine (seriously, I hate fake shit like wolf engine, flash, etc.) seems promising.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know Scale Garden is great in everyone's eyes but.

Kcreate and Moon to me are just, up there unrivaled, I just really love their creations, personal preference.
I love Moon's art but some of the game play can be annoying to me at times, don't get me wrong, they really are great, but the reason I'm really looking forward to their next one is that it looks like a simple pick up and play kinda game which is great.

Seeing as we're talking about circles we love, Amatsuchiya seems to be kind of a controversial one lately, Saki wasn't the best ( not that it was bad by any stretch of the imagination ) but his other two games were fantastic, they're just the kind of game I love, though perhaps the pregnancy system could have been a tiny bit better.

Speaking of Amatsuchiya actually he just posted an update in the comments of his latest post ( It bugs me how you have to go digging for them :L )
He said he had gastro-reflux apparently (nasty thing to get)

but that : "it is a version-up aside, you will plan the middle of this month. content, but overlap with the comment the written prior to addition of Dungeon viewing · CG Add CG-H events and their event without additional H · CG will be. another moment, please. (o'-ω-) o)"

Seems Saki Quest will be updated soon with some small new content then more CG's later, good too see he hasn't given up on it yet

Also love KICHUREA too! the art style is fantastic, though the game play bugs me a little in his latest one (don't like playing as guys and the card collecting can be VERY tedious after a while) Seems like he's working on a new game too! fuck yeah !

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What games have Kcreate and Moon made? I've played so many of these games and yet Scale Garden is the only creator I actually know the game of/pay attention to.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If that's REALLY created with RPG Maker engine (seriously, I hate fake shit like wolf engine, flash, etc.) seems promising.
Runs on Ace (bottom of description).
But lol, what if it was made in Wolf would that lower the appeal?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What games have Kcreate and Moon made? I've played so many of these games and yet Scale Garden is the only creator I actually know the game of/pay attention to.
New moon :

Kcreate: (virgin island)

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, Virgin Island, I feel somewhat stupid not having known that, being the one trying to translate it and all. I'd put Virgin Island at about the same quality level as Breath of Fire and Iron (the second Scale Garden game, which is my favourite) but I'd still say BoFI win because of the quantity of the events. Kcreate could take notes from those games and make some generic CG for his next one so that they can be re-used constantly, increasing the amount of events.

Never really liked any of the New Moon games. I guess I can sorta understand what people see in them but they do absolutely nothing for me.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, Virgin Island, I feel somewhat stupid not having known that, being the one trying to translate it and all. I'd put Virgin Island at about the same quality level as Breath of Fire and Iron (the second Scale Garden game, which is my favourite) but I'd still say BoFI win because of the quantity of the events. Kcreate could take notes from those games and make some generic CG for his next one so that they can be re-used constantly, increasing the amount of events.

Never really liked any of the New Moon games. I guess I can sorta understand what people see in them but they do absolutely nothing for me.
At first they didn't do anything for me really, the gameplay still irks me at times, but I'm looking forward to the next one, looks like a nice standard RPG affair.

Ah I wouldn't worry, I didn't actually know either, went and looked it up :L

Unpopular opinion, not really fond of scalegarden games, the art is great but fuck me if I don't hate the battle systems

Status
Not open for further replies.