What's new

Announcement VH140614 - Pierre's NTR route

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi guys,

since there's no thread for VH (at least search function tells me so), I'm forced to inquire like this. The question is mainly directed towards VH veterans.

I'm having a problem with Pierre's NTR route and I'm really hoping someone can help out.
After getting screwed by the Monster Shop Manager, you enter Pierre's house to give Taro some medicine.
He then gets horny and if you talk to him again, you get 3 choices - Blowjob, Vaginal Sex and Leaving him Alone.

To my understanding (and the Wikis I visited), you need to leave Taro alone to have Pierre knocked out after his proposal. When leaving Taro alone, Pierre (or his relatives) don't show up again in the flat. Choosing one of the sex options makes Pierre be aware of Nanako's indisgressions when proposing, preventing him from being knocked out and stopping the NTR route.

TLDR: No matter what I choose, Pierre ALWAYS knows about Nanako fucking around behind his back. What am I doing wrong? (Version is the pretranslated 140614, no additional patches).

Thanks in advance.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: VH140614 - Pierre's NTR route

Hi guys,

since there's no thread for VH (at least search function tells me so), I'm forced to inquire like this. The question is mainly directed towards VH veterans.

I'm having a problem with Pierre's NTR route and I'm really hoping someone can help out.
After getting screwed by the Monster Shop Manager, you enter Pierre's house to give Taro some medicine.
He then gets horny and if you talk to him again, you get 3 choices - Blowjob, Vaginal Sex and Leaving him Alone.

To my understanding (and the Wikis I visited), you need to leave Taro alone to have Pierre knocked out after his proposal. When leaving Taro alone, Pierre (or his relatives) don't show up again in the flat. Choosing one of the sex options makes Pierre be aware of Nanako's indisgressions when proposing, preventing him from being knocked out and stopping the NTR route.

TLDR: No matter what I choose, Pierre ALWAYS knows about Nanako fucking around behind his back. What am I doing wrong? (Version is the pretranslated 140614, no additional patches).

Thanks in advance.
the minotaur would save you from the ntr if you fucked it... i hope i'm not wrong about that one XD afterwards i think you had to go to the house at night

HeroMcDohl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've noticed its pretty inconsistent. Normally if you do nothing, just leave and come back a different day I've found that it works out that way, or if you're playing as Serena I think you HAVE to pick one that "pleases" the minotaur.

OP
vrtrtr

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the minotaur would save you from the ntr if you fucked it... i hope i'm not wrong about that one XD afterwards i think you had to go to the house at night
The minotaur saves you from being banged by the uncle, that's true -
but Pierre still knows you screwed his father/the manager...no idea how he does it. Thanks for cotnributing, though :)

HeroMcDohl said:
I've noticed its pretty inconsistent. Normally if you do nothing, just leave and come back a different day I've found that it works out that way, or if you're playing as Serena I think you HAVE to pick one that "pleases" the minotaur.
Alright, that's what I thought - there is no fundamental reason I shouldn't be able to get the event...thanks for contributing, though. Not playing as Serena, but I have also noticed that she has events enabled that are exclusively for Nanako (noble in desert town - she even adapts Nanako's name), so that's probably another one of those :(

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The minotaur saves you from being banged by the uncle, that's true -
but Pierre still knows you screwed his father/the manager...no idea how he does it. Thanks for cotnributing, though :)

Alright, that's what I thought - there is no fundamental reason I shouldn't be able to get the event...thanks for contributing, though. Not playing as Serena, but I have also noticed that she has events enabled that are exclusively for Nanako (noble in desert town - she even adapts Nanako's name), so that's probably another one of those :(
no, actually you just need to return to the house at night after giving the medicine to the minotaur, but not fuck it/ give it a blowjob.

supposedly, you'll meet Pierre by then, and there goes the ntr route.

also, nanako's supposedly have an extension of the ntr route,while Serena ended there

OP
vrtrtr

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

no, actually you just need to return to the house at night after giving the medicine to the minotaur, but not fuck it/ give it a blowjob.

supposedly, you'll meet Pierre by then, and there goes the ntr route.

also, nanako's supposedly have an extension of the ntr route,while Serena ended there
Nope, tried different day/night-combinations, doesn't work.

I might've figured out how to do it (by accident) -
a) go see Pierre before going to get Taros medicine from the manager
b) give Taro a blowjob (no idea if fucking works too)
c) get Pierre to help you once the uncle approaches you
d) immediately talk to Pierre after the uncle has left
e) go to inn/industrial district
f) refuse ring -> accept ring (not sure if this does anything)

Got to the NTR extension this way (which is actually pretty huge).

TLDR: question answered by myself, thread can be closed...or merged with a (probably necessary) VH-discussion thread

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TLDR: question answered by myself, thread can be closed...or merged with a (probably necessary) VH-discussion thread
nah, every VH-related is pretty much dead, since the game itself is pretty unfinished, with tons of started, yet unfinished content

OP
vrtrtr

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nah, every VH-related is pretty much dead, since the game itself is pretty unfinished, with tons of started, yet unfinished content
I read on hongfire that there is to be a new version this October.
I really hope that's true!

Also, I don't really understand. Even in unfinished state, VH is a lot better than 70% of available H-games.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

We cant really discuss much about it due to the second character being a definite loli

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unless the rules changed when I wasn't paying attention, you can discuss all you want but not LINK to it.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ That.
Also, I wouldn't even suggest how unfinished the game is. It seems like the developer is holding off on Nanako's true ending, and whoever's writing for Serena is being stupifyingly lazy about it.
Also, if you hold Shift while selecting New Game, you get a more complete picture of how many more characters they've got planned.
I think I'll be dead and gone before they finish, and that the name "Serena" is slightly ironic.