What's new

RPG [Shoku] 軍師アンネリッテ (RJ128319)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . It's Shoku, do I have to say anything else?

Expected date is mid February.

For those who's new to Shoku
1. The squeel
2. Pretty...rough...? Normally I'd say rape but there's one of them where the story includes a girl consensually gives up human rights so she can have sex with her brother who's a half demon or something...
3. If you haven't figure out from above, story is usually pretty out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]軍師アンネリッテ

Not bad,will try the trial.:)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

cant wait i love these types of hgames

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I still can't get over the art style, I'm gonna have to pass.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im stuck just past the slimes where you fight the night and there is a shadow guy guarding a door. i have gone all directions and have talked to everyone and even did the tentacle plant thing but cant go on. what do?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.- . It's Shoku, do I have to say anything else?
Yes, saying what kind of game this is/these are would be a start and why this particular developer is so good you think they need no introduction. Just looking at the dlsite page the artwork already looks really mediocre, so I guess they're not renowned for their great artwork or animation, and from what you said about the story "pretty out there" is usually a euphemism for "low quality slapstick/nonsense"

Now don't take this as me being dismissive, but you're really going to have to provide more information for people not to be getting these kinds of suspicions, especially since you seem to think these guys have some obvious merit.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't get out of the city.

Edit: Nevermind. Had to go to one of the big houses on the east side of the city to talk to the old wizard-like guy.

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone know what to do for the skeleton guarding the door? also, in the map to the botom left of skeleton guard the fire went out but i cant go though, what do?

T

Trooper38

game is fairly good so far...some decent H scenes and the artwork is fairly good! deffinatly interested in this one!In combat rape is awesome and the fact that the rape scenes are animated is a bonus instead of the usual static images.Also no long ass intro forceing us english speaking ppl to button mash to skip it is also a plus in my eyes...

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Relevant section for 'promised' content:

・BADENDは4種類あります。
 (通常敗北、淫乱時通常敗北、ボス級に敗北、理性が0になって国民が常時乱交状態となる)

・BADEND後、その場からリスタートできます。

・ボテ腹表現、出産、産卵シーンがあります。耐性のない方はご注意ください。

・陵辱、輪姦、売春、アナルファック、アナル拡張、触手姦、虫姦、巨根姦、睡眠輪姦、電気責め、おしっこ、オナニーなどなど
Translation:
-There are four kinds of bad endings.
(Losing normally, Losing while in an aroused state, Losing to a boss, and an Orgy end with the country's citizens after the heroine's sanity is drained to zero.)

-You can restart at the same spot after a bad end.

- Pregnancy, birth, and egg-laying scenes are present. Those who are squeamish should take note of this.

- Other scenes include rape, gangbang, prostitution, anal sex, anal expansion, tentacle rape, bug rape, large insertions, sleep rape, electroshock play, peeing, masturbation, etc.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Tried the demo and as a fan of Sister Yuri, this game looks awesome. I just hope there are large insertion animations in combat scenes, it's the only thing I remember not liking in Sister Yuri, basically, everything had the same size, dudes, old men, orcs, kobolds, demons (BIG demons), etc. =/

Arngrim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo and as a fan of Sister Yuri, this game looks awesome. I just hope there are large insertion animations in combat scenes, it's the only thing I remember not liking in Sister Yuri, basically, everything had the same size, dudes, old men, orcs, kobolds, demons (BIG demons), etc. =/
Well, looking at the blog it seems that everything's around the same size.

and

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

It looks to me like the size varies in the second picture, also, multiple insertion in the same hole and the tentacles seem to "go all the way".

In fact, though not animated, there is already a tentacle big insertion in the demo. So I can be hopeful there's going to be big insertion animations, not saying there IS going to be. =P

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

im stuck just past the slimes where you fight the night and there is a shadow guy guarding a door. i have gone all directions and have talked to everyone and even did the tentacle plant thing but cant go on. what do?
That's probably the end of the demo. Anyways, this game looks like a sort of spiritual successor to Sister Yuri. Some of the animations look similar though, and her moans sound like the same ones they used for that game. I just hope they don't throw in the OneOne1 esque bimbo screams.

D-D

Reputation score

How do you raise lust/drop sanity? I assume they are the top and bottom % numbers. I keep getting raped by enemies but they just won't change anymore.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok can't put the fire away. can someone enlighten me?

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok can't put the fire away. can someone enlighten me?
The fire seemed to disappear after encountering the mass of tentacles directly west of the cave with the skeleton dude outside it.

However, even with the fire gone, you're unable to progress any further in the demo.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Released now! :D
The demo was good for me, hope someone will share soon a link for the full version. :p

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a Mega link for Strategist Annelitte.

Status
Not open for further replies.