azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Only 1

Look here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=619045&highlight=baka#post619045

Huge Announcement

The Front Page has gone through a lot of Changes so please look at the new look. All the new changes were made by a New Buddy of mine zeejay25. Please look in the Groovy People Spoiler Tab as I have added him there for helping me out with the page.

In other News the MnF Poll Systems is going through changes to make it more easier and a little harder to Vote for Games. We are still talking about the details but it is happening.

And

A New Game based on Thanksgiving should be out this Week. I will post the Intro Screen as soon as it is released.

Stay Groovy everyone!!
It looks way better now.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks great Haseo :)

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In other News the MnF Poll Systems is going through changes to make it more easier and a little harder to Vote for Games. We are still talking about the details but it is happening.
Happy to hear that the voting system is changing. As from what I've heard past months, it needed it. Also front page looks awesome. Lastly nice to know a new game coming out later this week. :cool:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have a Back log of Games to release Pictures and Videos for and that is what I wanted all along. Although MnF seems to be making Games a bit more lengthier so I will be releasing more Pictures every day so I can get Videos out quicker as well. I think I can plan a Video of Whore Witch Sisters for Thursday so look forward to that.

This new Process all starts now.

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually i play lots of hentai games, but in last months i am playing mnf games and simply lost interest to other type of flash games. Is it normal ? :D

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Usually i play lots of hentai games, but in last months i am playing mnf games and simply lost interest to other type of flash games. Is it normal ? :D
Yes, yes it is :p

ultimateloser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone, long time lurker and fan here; just popping in to say thanks for everyone's work. I saw the whole thing that went down and basically made the new thread and I just wanted to say thanks for not quitting.

Edit: Just noticed my post is the luckiest on in here until the next few thousand! Woooo!

Last edited:

Ruichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like a lot of the ideas being thrown around here. I went and searched for the Ingrid character (dark skin, big tits, red hair and fucked by demons? I'm in!) and found a compilation on xvideos that was pretty cool.

It would require working with Gabe though, since he's the character creator. It could benefit both developer teams, since Gabe is working to drum up interest for his new Legend of Opala game.
Glad you liked it. But simply watching a compilation on xvideos is robbing you of the awesome experience of the whole hentai! I think I've seen that one... just 4 minutes. I doubt you can fit in 80+ minutes or 4 episodes of Ingrid's hotness in just that :p Doesn't even show her flaunting a super tight business suit. Watching the whole thing is recommended.

If you're interested in more dark characters with big tits, why not try Kuroinu?
With 2 dark skinned hotties in Origa and Cloe. Too bad they only get 1 and a half episodes of action, the rest of the 2 and a half featured uninteresting girls....

or torrent

While I also love Farah to death... one of the best OCs ever along with Excellia imo..... I would love that to happen but I don't think they even got Gabe's permission to use Farah in that Magic Book game which was kind of a dick move as LOQO has always been a free to play game funded by fans so that everyone could play it while MnF is well... subscription based.

Gabe's actually a woman though. I was surprised when I found out. If you type "Gabe" as a cheat in LOQO II you will be rewarded with a very gratuitous cleavage shot of Gabe herself :p You can find it it in the game's files named as 1049_Real001.png She resembles her Gabrielle OC who also has red hair and also busty.

Halloween Sisters is quite long, so the Pictures are still coming in and there is still quite a few left.

Looking good. Damn that dark skinned sister is just hot :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey everyone, long time lurker and fan here; just popping in to say thanks for everyone's work. I saw the whole thing that went down and basically made the new thread and I just wanted to say thanks for not quitting.

Edit: Just noticed my post is the luckiest on in here until the next few thousand! Woooo!
You Lucky Bastard!! :D

Welcome Friend :)

Glad you liked it. But simply watching a compilation on xvideos is robbing you of the awesome experience of the whole hentai! I think I've seen that one... just 4 minutes. I doubt you can fit in 80+ minutes or 4 episodes of Ingrid's hotness in just that :p Doesn't even show her flaunting a super tight business suit. Watching the whole thing is recommended.

If you're interested in more dark characters with big tits, why not try Kuroinu?
With 2 dark skinned hotties in Origa and Cloe. Too bad they only get 1 and a half episodes of action, the rest of the 2 and a half featured uninteresting girls....

or torrent

While I also love Farah to death... one of the best OCs ever along with Excellia imo..... I would love that to happen but I don't think they even got Gabe's permission to use Farah in that Magic Book game which was kind of a dick move as LOQO has always been a free to play game funded by fans so that everyone could play it while MnF is well... subscription based.

Gabe's actually a woman though. I was surprised when I found out. If you type "Gabe" as a cheat in LOQO II you will be rewarded with a very gratuitous cleavage shot of Gabe herself :p You can find it it in the game's files named as 1049_Real001.png She resembles her Gabrielle OC who also has red hair and also busty.

Looking good. Damn that dark skinned sister is just hot :p
She is extremely great looking, I love how her Character Design came out.

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question: Will the screenshots be posted to their respective games on the front page?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Question: Will the screenshots be posted to their respective games on the front page?
I need to get around and do that.

I might just make a RAR File, put them all in there, and add that to the front Page.

I would add them all but the First page can only hold so much before I hit the Word Limit.

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My thing right now is skyrim. Every female in skyrim has huge tits thanks to some awesome mods I downloaded.

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need to get around and do that.

I might just make a RAR File, put them all in there, and add that to the front Page.

I would add them all but the First page can only hold so much before I hit the Word Limit.
Couldn't you make an album on some website and then post links to said albums?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Couldn't you make an album on some website and then post links to said albums?
Would someone Recommend me one?

baloontamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would someone Recommend me one?
I wouldn't recomend you to post the vídeos in a public website, where people, that aren't active in this fórum, could access them. Because they could flag the vídeos and they would be removed in consequence of that, so.. I think that the best thing would be you uploading them in this website ( ), after creating an account, the vídeos will stay in your folder and you'll just have to post the link to that folder each time you upload a new vídeo so that people can go there and download it with a simple click (no spam, no publicity, no exposure, and most importante, no vídeos removal) :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't recomend you to post the vídeos in a public website, where people, that aren't active in this fórum, could access them. Because they could flag the vídeos and they would be removed in consequence of that, so.. I think that the best thing would be you uploading them in this website ( ), after creating an account, the vídeos will stay in your folder and you'll just have to post the link to that folder each time you upload a new vídeo so that people can go there and download it with a simple click (no spam, no publicity, no exposure, and most importante, no vídeos removal) :)
How about a hosting site appropriately named imagefap.

I don't like ImageFap as it is weird to use for me.

I may just go with Mega.

In other News:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans here. To everyone else, Happy Thursday and or Friday :)

These are the last Pictures for Halloween Sisters. Azethoth should be posting the Video soon so keep an eye out for when he does.

Have a Good One Everyone :D

Last edited:

hadimmp

Reputation score

Thanks for the picS ... :D im waiting for Video :p