What's new

[DMM.com]辻堂さんの純愛ロード 全国版

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Preregistrations for the Tsujido-san net cardgame have opened up.

Previews can be seen here and here

For now only animated scenes of reused CGs are out, but more girls will become available when the game launches. Strike now and get one free gold ticket gacha.

Last edited:

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM.com]辻堂さんの純愛ロード 全国版

Tried this game today, first impression: not impressed. Seems to be a clone of Koihime Musou with a touch of Dungeons & Princess, which is good because i enjoy both of those games. Things I don't like are: my browser keeps saying that this game is trying to Clickjack, and i have to keep allowing the potential Clickjacking in order to play the game (hopefully it' safe). Another thing is, every time you click a new menu, it shoves advertisements in your face about SR cards and the like (clearly trying to get you to pay) so you have to skip through a few ads just to access a simple menu.

So far the game is only giving me male cards, but hopefully it will throw some kawaii bishoujo cards at me soon enough. Final thoughts on this game? Not too optimistic but i'll keep playing until the last straw gets drawn.

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [DMM.com]辻堂さんの純愛ロード 全国版

Actually there are many ways to net yourself pretty girls in this game. Currently they're giving away SR cards in multiple events and you can in theory encounter an SR card in a typical stage run, though they're more likely to find in difficult to recruit cards, you may have to use a scouting ticket for those. Aside from that there is the ongoing Inui Azusa event where you get special purple tickets for beating raid bosses and use them in a raffle of sorts with numerous other rewards. Though you have to make sure to reset as soon as you get Azusa. What sucks is that you have to sacrifice cards of the same type, or use something called a delinquent's proof medal of the correspending card class to "evolve" them. This game is definitely more generous with its rewards than most card games out there.