What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Patient, my friends, be patient and ILL will deliver :)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh gods, I need more sleep. My tired eyes read this as "Dungeons and Pensioners"... *facedesk* zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, is twitter now blocking now the pictures with a content warning?

I am not able anymore to look at his pictures :( .

Anyone having the same problem?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes iam having the same.... its not been showing me the pictures since a few weeks.... before i never had a issue after clicking the "show content" button but nothing happens when clicking it now

miqez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to login. Not only on twitter ILL. Twitter something changed with a content warning about 2 weeks ago.

Sorry for my english.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

......Just played it for the first time today...never played it before because I really dont like playing unfinished or "alpha" games...
BUT! ,this is sweet! glorious! magnanimous! genial! cabron! asombroso! hermoso!
this is pure gold.......
ohh thy great author, you have my money and my soul!

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to ask because I'm -guessing- ILL gets at least something out of page views, but I haven't been able to access blogspot for days (regional restrictions); can someone post or PM the download link(s) for me?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm curious how long it took the creator of Maiden Snow Eve to finish his product because these 2 games have similar combat styles with turn-based mechanics that reminds me of DnD.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maidensnow Eve reminded me more of adventure RPG games like Yugon's first three KN games (just woke up, can't think of better examples), whereas D&P reminds me more of the Shining Force games. They're also turn-based SRPGs.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Did Maiden Snow Eve have scripted events? I am terrible at that game, so I never progressed beyond the first few maps.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did Maiden Snow Eve have scripted events? I am terrible at that game, so I never progressed beyond the first few maps.
From the hentai perspective you have probably seen everything maidensnow has to offer. I would go as far as to say that d&p currently has more content then maidensnow. Minus the bad translation, the awful problems to get the game even running (It didn't even work when you had daylight savings time) and the refusal to be opened in the rpg maker that Maidensnow has. While Maidensnow has a complicated yet interesting crafting system and way more weapons and stuff. Scripted events in maidensnow? Just a flag that you progressed to some point.

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ILL, how about some news about your game? How's progression going and are you feeling well? Heard some nasty rumors at 4chan that your condition is worsening :(

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finally the thread comeback again, had been searching this whole week and can't find it, I though the thread is deleted by Admin...

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

His condition is good now... he had some eye trouble but thats all fixed... just now his screen is messing up that prevents him from drawing... hes probably gonna have to get a new one... you can find all the info on his blog and on the english one he explains it in english too (at where you can reply on a topic btw)