What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しょく/ shoku] 聖騎士フランソワーズ / Holy Night Francoise (RE138117, RJ138117)

inner88

Reputation score
Re: Shoku 聖騎士フランソワーズ(RJ138117)

Complete save data.
100% CGs.
100% Costumes.
100% Treasures.
100% Weapons & Max Upgrades.
100% Monster Book.
100% Item Book.
And tons of many items.

Attachments

Last edited:

loclos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some one help translate this and how to get the miko dress and yes i got the letter and talk to the underground dresser in 3rd floor already
anyone can traslate all "sex quest"? pls

alie

Reputation score

I can't give birth =/ i buy the potion in hospital

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't give birth =/ i buy the potion in hospital
Maybe the wrong one? I could swear I bought mine from the knight in the north west of the starting castle.
If I don't confuse games that is...

dedhe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got error when masturbate ON Audio (SE)

ashe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi someone can help me to get the nurse scene, i talk to the king but noting happend and this is what next action say:

■最後の敵、魔神を倒すも、何度でも蘇ることが判明。 引き続き、魔の迷宮の魔物たちを駆逐していくことに・・・ フランソワーズの戦いは死が訪れるまで続く・・・

--■城へ戻り陵辱ギルドの男と話すこと。

any help?
(sorry for my english)

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

I get an Error when i fight with the Imps in the tower (right at the South-east from the starting town) .... Played like 10 minutes and then i can't progress because apparently im missing a voice SE *japanese sign* and my game crashes.... This occured after the Imp used a groping attack.

I'm using yugifans translations and im betting it has something to do with that and not with the game itself :( I don'T want to uninstall and start again in full japanese though.... does anyone have a solution?

Last edited:

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Happened again.... this time it was a slightly different Scene and it then crashed.... I upped a screen:

Help would be appreciated.

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can some one PLEASE give me a guide... Seriously lost here...
Still at the First Floor. Yes I've done the Orc at the beach, Yes I have talked to the People at the palace.

ashe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can some one PLEASE give me a guide... Seriously lost here...
Still at the First Floor. Yes I've done the Orc at the beach, Yes I have talked to the People at the palace.
i not remenber well but i think you need to go to the left area after the beach. it will be open after you talk the king/guild master i not remember well.

here is a pic hope it help!!
hxxxp: //s29 .postimg.org/wumlhto3r/go_there.png

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Happened again.... this time it was a slightly different Scene and it then crashed.... I upped a screen_

Help would be appreciated.
Got the same Problem. But in my case (same monster) it´s missing feeling 1/2. guess its bc of translation and we are missing the same file..

Last edited:

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how I can fix her armor and ward semen off her body?

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone know how I can fix her armor and ward semen off her body?
In the item shop there should be an item called the sewing kit. It looks like a handbag. The item underneath that is the clean water bottle. It should clean the semen off her body. Sewing kit is 100g and water is 10g.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, sorry for necroing this thread, I just got to play this game and I got stuck where most people did and I can't find an answer that works for me.

I'm stuck with the friggin' dog that won't let me enter the dragon room in the 4th floor of the labyrinth. I already did all the soldiers gangbang scene with the costumes but I can't guess what is it that I have to do now.

■祖父の遺志を引き継ぎ、魔の迷宮を攻略すること。----------------------------------
■もらった鍵で宝を入手し城に戻ること。宝の場所は鍵を見ればわかる。

That's what I have to do now, the google translation just doesn't make sense to me. I think I have to look for a treasure key? If so, no idea where.

Thanks for any help :D

EDIT: *sigh* Ignore this post. Already found it. For those who may be stuck in the same place in the future: After the gangbang with costumes you get a key for a door in the labyrinth 3rd floor, and in the chest there you get another "costume". Get her gangbanged again by the soldiers like that.

Last edited:

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually kinda dissapointed that you cannot find a walkthrough anywhere. I'm stuck at the same part as the guy above and i have litterally talked with every single npc in the game that i can talk to. And i can not progress. And all i get from reading this thread is "There's a walkthrough built into the game".

How do you even start the gangbang scenes this game is so confusing..

WHITEEX

Reputation score

the link of the translation is down. please re-up.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the link of the translation is down. please re-up.
Yeah, MEGA is deleting some partials. Dunno why. Had one of mine deleted too.

I'll tell Yugi asap and I'll start thinking about alternative host if MEGA continue its killing spree.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone reupload the partial?

The one on mega died already

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

For those who have problem with audio files. (Not sure if this game have any contet that is not allowed so it's just the sound files)

Last edited:

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

y cant any1 give a full complete answer for the later stuff near the end of the dungeon for how to get past the dog, done everything every1 has said but still dont have the miko costume, i gave the 3rd floor merchant the letter and thats the furthest step any1 has said at least 5 ppl who have posted on here have beaten the game and 20 ppl who havent posted so a full walkthrough of just that part would much appreciated, or at least for after the letter, a full walkthrough in many parts and pieces done thru many posts by many ppl is better than the 10 pieces of this 500 piece puzzle weve got so far, at least it would get to b 100 pieces eventually. id rather not run around talk to every single npc 4x each, tho ive done it 3x so i think i need a lil hint and insight, tried all the costumes with the guards and king and a few npcs, id rather not spend an hr doing that with every last npc twice, usually i quit a game if it comes to that, no matter how great it is.