What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Samurai ] [ 侍 ] Myomoto Quest -Feast of the Imprisoned Girls and Hero Son- / もょもとクエスト~勇者の息子と淫獄の宴に堕ちる女達 RE079434 RJ079434

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Feast of the Imprisoned Girls and Hero Son

hey guys, really enjoying this game as i'm a big DQ fan however i have
to admit i'm STUCK and i'm only about 30 min in.
I've beaten and recruited the green hooded guy and now i've been everywhere
i can go, and spoken to everyone.....i just can find how to progress the story.
Which is a shame as i love the art in this and it looks like this will be
an addictive RPG.
If anyone has played this and has some advice i would be most grateful
right after you get the green-hooded guy, in your mansion go downstairs to your first slave, h her. Then go to bar, speak to angel sitting there, spek to her for h-scene, after the scene you get choice: 10k gold, restore your lvl or nothing (I'd advise to choose lvl, btw). After that you can find angel at your mansion (I think you need to h her again, maybe not). Then go downstairs, take green hooded guy and guys with red bandanas in your party, Go to bar, 2nd floor, get CG in the crowd (talk to npc), try to go backstage to dancers, you should be able to do it. Get h-scene with dancer. After go to second dungeon right of the village, kill a monster there, report to king. Now you can go down on the world map, through the mountain pass that was blocked

slimbeatty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

right after you get the green-hooded guy, in your mansion go downstairs to your first slave, h her. Then go to bar, speak to angel sitting there, spek to her for h-scene, after the scene you get choice: 10k gold, restore your lvl or nothing (I'd advise to choose lvl, btw). After that you can find angel at your mansion (I think you need to h her again, maybe not). Then go downstairs, take green hooded guy and guys with red bandanas in your party, Go to bar, 2nd floor, get CG in the crowd (talk to npc), try to go backstage to dancers, you should be able to do it. Get h-scene with dancer. After go to second dungeon right of the village, kill a monster there, report to king. Now you can go down on the world map, through the mountain pass that was blocked
Which one is "my mansion" the only mansion i see is guarded by a knight guard guy and he wont move

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Which one is "my mansion" the only mansion i see is guarded by a knight guard guy and he wont move
talk to green-haired guy near the back of the mansion, he'll dig a hole

slimbeatty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found cg for dancer, but the guard guy wont move so i cant get backstage.

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

each time I try to play this with translation aggregator, it causes my game to crash not to long after start up. any suggestions?

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i found cg for dancer, but the guard guy wont move so i cant get backstage.
Maybe you need to buy a ticker or something from some NPC in the bar, I don't really remember this

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ive talked to everyone.... :/
You have to go to the basement of your mansion and talk to one of the old men in the left room. The third one from above to be precise. He will sell you a pass for the bakstage.

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've got to one of the villages after the rock and went into a Pub/Tavern where a character was arguing. How do I find her?

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i'm stuck at receiving a letter (well I think it's a letter) from the mage girl master on top of the tower after crossing the mountain pass, the question is, what next?

Oh and can someone tell what I need to conquer the dancer? Yea I got the H scene, But I need some kind of endurance something in order to satisfy her.

Well thanks to agth and atlas, this is all the information I can get. Please correct me if I'm wrong please.

Last edited:

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i'm stuck at receiving a letter (well I think it's a letter) from the mage girl master on top of the tower after crossing the mountain pass, the question is, what next?

Oh and can someone tell what I need to conquer the dancer? Yea I got the H scene, But I need some kind of endurance something in order to satisfy her.

Well thanks to agth and atlas, this is all the information I can get. Please correct me if I'm wrong please.
I can't actually remember what to do after the letter (Maybe you have to enter the cave near the south town? I'm not sure). For the dancer you'll get her later due to storyline.

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you have her in your party (the dancer) did you talk to the guy in front of the wall in the mansion's bedroom? That won't win her over, but you'll get another scene.
Weirdly I find this game addictive. (Had to cheat with the savegame.)
I've included my savegame too.

Attachments

Last edited:

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get into the tower on the island it won't let me enter. How do you get to some secret places when you beat the game.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

walkthrough 1 part
- You are son of hero>during intro you asked two questions - both answer yes(or you die)
You start at castle>talk to king>talk to minister>take money from chest>talk to king>he send you to Black Gondola to check kidnapping

Black Gondola
- Near entrance undeground teleports (will open when you visit second town)
1 Tedora
2 Zenith
3 Thebes
4 Volcanic village
5 Rafugoddo
6 Isis
7 Porutogara
8 Romaria
9 Asharam
14 Zamanosa

- church talk to nun Lima>merchant south from church ask to save his wife>visit tavern. First floor can take some quests:
1. Kill monster on 1F of cave
2. Kill monster on 2F of cave
3. Kill monster on 3F of cave
>second floor one men near stage show picture of dancer>slots can earn some money (pointles but if you got quick fingers be my guest)>leave town, go north-west to the cave>last floor get H-scene, kill bandit leader and teleport to king>talk to princess and Stella in yard> gp Black Gondola, talk to mayor - he gives you 100gp wtf?>talk to his daughter, she flirts with you - you got kicked from house. Life as hero sucks.
- Go Castle prison, talk bandit leder (green cape), now he work for you>king let him go since you promised he will be fighting for you>back to Black Gondola>taver second floor talk to green henchmen>he lead you to basement>kill guards, kill cheape bastard of mayor, got H-scene with daughter>now we got mansion and a slave.
- Your mansion. First floor - some minions, second floor - bedroom, basement - your base.
Most rigth room - sex training for girls. Next - waiting room for party members. Next information brokers - they sell you info for capturing girls and they training. You got new brockers depending on you main quest progress and training progress. First 8 brokers sell info for party members, last - acces to CG room (green hood in sex tranng room) and info on slave capture (after capture info can be sold back). To capture slaves and party members you MUST have info un your inventory. And last in entrance to slave rooms. You can have sex with them and prostitution them. Prostitution gives you notoriety(due to rumors), you can check your current notoriety speacking to men in slave room. To lower notoriety buy bribes wrom old man on first floor near basemant entrance then give then to his brother in Castle suply department.
- Sex training: girls have lust and mental fatique. You can have sex with then rising both. At sertain thresholds (5, 10, 15, 20, 30 ,40, 50 - each girl is different) info brocers will sell info on advancing they trainings. that will give H-scene and acces to new H-scene in traing. Be carefull - when mental fatique hit 50 girl will breake and you can't have sex with her or use like party member. Info brokers sell items that lower mental fatique. You can also give girl to your minions - they breake her and give you 40000gp. But girl will be lost same as at mental breake.
- Continue with adventure. Whore your slave>Buy info in basement>lima - checking bookshelf, kill priest, get H-scene and Lima>Visit merchant wife with green hood, he blackmails her and you got second slave>visit castle>hide in bush in yard, get H-scene>check bookshelf in minister office, get H-scene>confront Stella - get H-scene and new girl.
- Your level droped due to your sins>at tavern you can find angel, have H-scene with her and she can restore you level (or give you 10000gp). Restoring level will make all fights stupidly easy. Angel girl then move to you mansion - another H-scene>go tavern second floor>visit dancer girl, get H-scene and complain about your lacking performance>another visit - another H-scene and she again is not satisfied
- Back to bandit cave - get two powerups>new side quest at tavern (get tools from smith west of Black Gondola to merchant without wife and kill some monsters at white shrine)>go to white shrine, kill boss, get teleport item.
- Go south to Tedora (can take some quests in tavern - they are very simple. You will have to kill monsters in dungeons or find something there)>inn second floor meet Samantha>go Zenith, talk to elder in tower>go north-west from Zenith to sage tower>get permit to go Zenith cave>clear cave then go back on first level get H-scene.
- Go to Thebes (east from Tedora)>south from Thebes hut with martial art master, talk take pupil to train in dungeon>go north to Volcanic village, speake to elder and ghost in north-eastern part of village>teleport to mansion, buy info>go with green hood to martial art master, take his pupil to dungeon, get H-scene and she are yours>go to volcano, get H-scene and Bianka
- Go to Rafugoddo>save girl in mountans>meet Samanta near village>speake to saved girl>go to Isis>talk to qeen - she send you to Porutogara and Romaria>talk to Maris>go to piramid questing>teleport to mansion, buy info>go to sage tower, speake to sage, clean dungeon with Samantha, get H-scene and Samantha>go to ruins south-east from Isis, get h-scene and Maris>go to Rafugoddo, speake to bartender, go to the start of mountain road kill the guy, get H-scene and new slave to pimp.
- Go north to Porutogara>go pub, watch H-scene>go merchant base, watch H-scene>go to king>he throw you in prison>speak to soldier, he tells about secret passage in lower right corner>escape, talk to resistanse leader>go north to passage, wisit castle ruins>go to Romaria>buy new equipment, go register to tornament>go cave of trial, go north then east, check bones find secret trapdoor>go east, check bones find secret trapdoor>talk to soldier, get permit>go to tornament, fight 7 opponents without saving(can rest)>talk to king, get supershield and money, king send you to Asharam
- Go across brige to Asharam>blond guy cnange day to night>visit brothel - 3 H-scenes>go north-east corner found trapdoor>spy on king>go to king, he refuse to help and send us to brothel>go to brothel kil the guy in VIP appartment>wait for morning, speake to redhear warrior>she want to find kings daughters>go to white temple near first castle, talk to dancer - She is the dauhter>go with her to Asharam pub at night, speake with greenhaired guy>wait for morning go to gave at south, find mirror>go to Asharam speake to readhead, kill the king. Dancers sister is qeen now>take dancer quest at Asharam guild, at night speake to girl in pub then to man in upper room, get H-scene>buy info from mansion - at night in Asharam guy with give you elf slave.
- Go to castle ruins north from Romaria, speake to king>go to castle, speake to Conan, lead him to castle ruins>go talk to Asharam qeen>go to cave, take turret near mirror chest>go talk to qeen>go to castle ruins, talk to king, build... tank... wtf? Anyhow attack Rafugoddo castle, defeat mercenary leader, get h-scene, kill the king>main quest is complete.
- Talk to new Rafugoddo king>go to Black Gondola tavern, speake to blue haired woman bartender she will tell you about new continent> go to Zenith, bord the ship...
(this is about 50% of game)

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

I have some troble with second part of game so no second part of walkthrougt
You can try - full japanise walkthrougt

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Remind me again why we are bumping a thread from over 4 years ago and a last from 2 years ago with a double post?

Kuruvit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- Go to Rafugoddo>save girl in mountans>meet Samanta near village>speake to saved girl>go to Isis>talk to qeen - she send you to Porutogara and Romaria>talk to Maris>go to piramid questing>teleport to mansion, buy info>go to sage tower, speake to sage, clean dungeon with Samantha, get H-scene and Samantha>go to ruins south-east from Isis, get h-scene and MarCs>go to Rafugoddo, speake to bartender, go to the start of mountain road kill the guy, get H-scene and new slave to pimp.
Can´t get this part "o to Rafugoddo, speake to bartender, go to the start of mountain road kill the guy", speak to bartender but nothing happens. What i need to do?

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

to Nytemare
I played new SAGA game, it was awesome so I looked old game. Game is interesting but looooong and only have moonrune walkthrough. Sorry for doble post.
to Kuruvit
Buy info from basement guy after you saved girl in mountains and talked to her.

upd
I run entire map two times and still only got all party members, 14 of 16 slaves and 52 from 59 CG. I know that one slave is in cave near Dharma but it don't triggers. It's part of black pepper quest and I am stuck.
Here are my save. My hero on main quest need to kill Demon king but in moonrune walkthrough they tell I need 99 level hero and 50 elixirs.

Attachments

Last edited: