What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

NiCESeED

Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

NiCESeED

Reputation score

how to clear boss is green twin taill hair

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think we can safely say they are done making patches for this game. It has been a long wait but now I can just play this from start to finish without missing anything.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think we can safely say they are done making patches for this game. It has been a long wait but now I can just play this from start to finish without missing anything.
That actually kinda makes me sad. I was hoping all this time that they would add new content, new girls, or at least additional scenes/sprite sex for the important girls.

Well, if they are truly done all I can hope for is a sequel or expansion in the future.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That actually kinda makes me sad. I was hoping all this time that they would add new content, new girls, or at least additional scenes/sprite sex for the important girls.

Well, if they are truly done all I can hope for is a sequel or expansion in the future.
I'd think the odds of a sequel are pretty high, considering the game seems to have done pretty well. But sometimes you can never know.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well i guess the glitch rapes that i found there puting it in the new game. but thats alot of empty slots if there not going to try and fill them :(o.0'

fsx

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry, where do i have to go after regain the pink haired girl? i'm lost!

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry, where do i have to go after regain the pink haired girl? i'm lost!
you know I think this is the most asked question in this topic :rolleyes:

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am thinking of making an interface translation for this game, and may be even more than just the interface if I can have help with other translations. Seeing as how this thread seems to know more about this game than anyone on the internet I'll ask this- Is there a current translation project for this yet? I'm fairly new to this game myself, so I'm not entirely sure. It seems not, though.

I've never done this before mind you, but I have made a little progress today after self-learning how it's done. Version 1.21 is being used.

I was going to upload some sample pictures of the work I've done, but it seems I need more posts first. :(

This is probably my favorite platformer hentai ever made and I'd like to see it in English if possible. If people are interested in this here (and if there is no project started on this already) I will keep in touch with this thread with my future progress.
hi!! i'm interested as well in your work...

i had a question.. how do you unpack the .DXA files??

i found somewhere an dxa unapcker, but it doesn't seems to work properly, because it allows to unpac only a few files, i have tested it with the maps.dxa and it unpacks a few files and then hangs..., i noticed that the maps are in .TXT format

is rather fun actually because the maps are divided in 2 sections, one showing the 'solid' parts (walls, floor tiles, mostly) the second part shows where are the 'non-solid' parts (power ups, recharge places, doors...)

it would be great if this game could be fan-translated, is a pretty huge game, that is rather deceitful at the very beginning, but it is very big and challenging

by the way i tried to unpack the event.dxa, i noticed that the events text are around 20 lines per file

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

my game crashes when going to the top of the place when you recover the first girl's body. could anyone help?? :confused:

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi!! i'm interested as well in your work...

i had a question.. how do you unpack the .DXA files??

i found somewhere an dxa unapcker, but it doesn't seems to work properly, because it allows to unpac only a few files, i have tested it with the maps.dxa and it unpacks a few files and then hangs..., i noticed that the maps are in .TXT format

is rather fun actually because the maps are divided in 2 sections, one showing the 'solid' parts (walls, floor tiles, mostly) the second part shows where are the 'non-solid' parts (power ups, recharge places, doors...)

it would be great if this game could be fan-translated, is a pretty huge game, that is rather deceitful at the very beginning, but it is very big and challenging

by the way i tried to unpack the event.dxa, i noticed that the events text are around 20 lines per file
I didn't use any unpackers, I just edited the exe file in hex editor. For some reason MEGA isn't working for me now though, and I can't attach here, any suggestions?

Zygarde

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't use any unpackers, I just edited the exe file in hex editor. For some reason MEGA isn't working for me now though, and I can't attach here, any suggestions?
You could try using Zippyshare to upload the file.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played the game much lately (hooked on Demon Master Chris at the moment), but I don't mind resuming work on this if people want to see it more translated. Constructive criticism and feedback is appreciated, as I always enjoy improving my work.

Last edited:

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how could you do that?? i tried doing that, but only got gibberish stuff, using xvid32, unless you had your system set up to locale japanese...

I haven't played the game much lately (hooked on Demon Master Chris at the moment), but I don't mind resuming work on this if people want to see it more translated. Constructive criticism and feedback is appreciated, as I always enjoy improving my work.

mmm, well everybody has life on its own, don't we????, by the way, how good is Demon Master Chris??? i downloaded it, but i not feel attracted by the game (which is done in Python, by the way... in PYTHON... that programmer really had a few loose screws up there...)

Cowsplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been playing this game for the last few days, and I've gotta say, you guys are awesome. I don't think I'd be having nearly as much fun with it or understanding anything that's happening without going through this thread and seeing everything you guys have found. I'm sure I would missed nearly everything if I didn't know about how to get them beforehand. You guys are awesome.

Also, I don't know if anybody's mentioned it yet, but to have sex with the girl with the greatsword you need to masturbate as the guy until your heart is over 60, then jump on her as she begins to swing.

EDIT: I just remembered, I saw in one of Gryphose's screenshots earlier that the map has pictures of the hidden items on it (HP and MP bonuses, and other hidden items) and not just the coins. I only have the 1.21 patch downloaded, and I can only see the coins on the map. Is there an option to turn those on or something?

Last edited:

fuhgl

Reputation score

I want to read the developer's page, but all the text comes up as gibberish instead of Japanese. Why is this, when I can read Japanese on other pages just fine?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to read the developer's page, but all the text comes up as gibberish instead of Japanese. Why is this, when I can read Japanese on other pages just fine?
well sometimes some browsers load a page using the wrong character encoding
it not a big problem in a English page other then a few odd characters here and there but in languages like Japanese or Russian you end up with text looking like this

作å￾g￾å￾õ￾cå®
ć€�ć‚¹ć��ć�¼ć�Ŗć�¼ć€‘
ไฝ�ๅ“�ๅ�…ๅฎน