What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

I think the loli snuck into first at 24:00 japan time that's when the rankings were taken right?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may need a few more friends for this event since it requires you to kill raid bosses my Id is 12575001

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got some room for friends if you wanna invite me. ID is 13901224.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess this game must be really popular I can't even make it in the top 9,999 to get that SR. I even got that box gacha card that has double attack or something. Am I just too weak to compete with other players?

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You expected to get high rank with 65k power, at most noob unfriendly event in the game?

Dream on. :D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just didn't think that many people played this most games the prize drops off at top 100 or 1000

Gromelon

Reputation score

PPS is ranked 3rd from all DMM online games. This means a lot of active players. ALOT.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

PPS is ranked 3rd from all DMM online games. This means a lot of active players. ALOT.
Indeed. They held an event around December for reaching I think 1million active players? They held it again recently this summer, but I don't know if the second time around was really because they hit 2 million or for others to catch up on cards they might have missed.

Average cardscores and mechanics:
Generally, anyone under 300k power is very new. 1.5-1.7million is a fairly active player. 2-3 million is active or limited by the cards they have access to getting. I'm about 20,000 off from being in the top 100 cardscores at almost 3.9million, and the top players are about 4.2million.

Your attack power for this event is your cardscore x any multiplier cards you have. A single hit is about 1/6 of that, but ranges widely, and a big hit is that exact number. Now think about the difference between doubling 1/6th of your cardscore, and doubling 1/6th of mine. :eek: Not to mention you get double ep for either taking the biggest chunk out of an enemy, or landing the final blow. Or... triple ep for both. If anyone goes for the multiplier cards for a high rank, they're probably going to get all of them for a 7x cardscore multiplier too.

You'll see in a few days the lightning bosses which will also take the top end limits off of anyone one-shotting a lot of these current bosses with a single stam(boob) point. Not only is their timer only 30 minutes, they also bring the ultimate boss which has 100 million health. With a full 7x multiplier, I can easily kill it with my 6point stam hit 4 times. (More likely 3 and a few one-point hits.) So yeah, like Gromelon said, it's not a very noob-friendly event.

TLDR; get any feasible rank you can to grab some extra goodies, but work on your cardscore. (Use any wildcards you have, buy pink gacha tickets with in-game gold to get all the cards you can and lvl them, and find friends with bosses you can tag with one stam point to maximize your gold/wildcard earnings from this event.):)

Side note for those unawares: The pink multiplier card is always available through the pink gacha; it isn't restricted to the paid gacha like the silver and SR ones are.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so cardscore is the dmg of all the cards you own not just the 6 you have equiped?

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so cardscore is the dmg of all the cards you own not just the 6 you have equiped?
In this event, the damage you do to an enemy with a full 6-point hit is your total cardscore for every card you own x the multipliers you have, which go up to 7.02 times. (There's some funky order to how the cards multiply each other.):rolleyes:

A single one point hit is taking your cardscore and multiplying it by a percent that ranges a little lower and a little higher than 1/6 of it, and then multiplies that by the multiplier.

The 3 main events focus around different aspects that you have as a player. This one is based off of total cardscore, the next one is the ladder event that is based off of having a high health score (or lots of health restoring consumables), and there's the recently ended pvp event that is based off of having 5 of the best cards in a certain type (and/or lots of stam restoring consumables).

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering on what does the score (or rather the damage you deal to the bosses) depends on. How can i increase it and is it dependable on your current score?

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];611441 said:
I was wondering on what does the score (or rather the damage you deal to the bosses) depends on. How can i increase it and is it dependable on your current score?
Any of the in depth stuff can be found on the wiki: you can put the link into google translate, and look through it that way in English, though sometimes that takes some translating in and of itself due to Japanese sentence structure.

Spoiler-ed because massive wall of text:
The damage you deal is directly linked to your total cardscore. Like I mentioned, if you use the single hit(weak hypnosis), it takes that score and multiplies it by something between 0.10 and 0.20 (with .01 increments). It's roughly 1/6th your total power.

If you use the large 6 point hit (best hypnosis), it will hit for your exact power. Since the average of using 6 single hits is 0.9 of your total power {[(.1+.2)/2]*6=.9} you're usually better off using the large hits unless you're lucky or it's more than the boss' remaining health.

To increase your attack power, you can raise your cardscore by normal means, or acquire the 'slayer' cards which multiply your cardscore. All are available through the 5 step SR box you have to pay for tickets for. The N card is also available through the normal pink gacha. Each card has a range to it depending on it's level, so to maximize your multiplying power, you want to get these cards to 100 asap. The full (lvl 100) multiplication goes as follows:

New SR x Old SR x New R x Old R x New N (or 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.3 x 1.2). if you have all of them, it comes out to a 7.02 multiplier.

The new SR and R cards eventually become the 'old' cards for I believe the next round of the same event.

But what about EP? EP accumulated is what you hit for /100. If you are the MVP (hit for the most) that is multiplied by 2. If you land the last hit, it is multiplied by 2. If you do both, it is multiplied by 3. If the boss is not defeated, no EP is earned.

ie: You hit for 400,000 on the boss
1. and you didn't finish it off or have the highest damage. EP = 4,000
2. and you ranked 1st in damage on the boss. EP =4,000*2 or 8,000
3. and you dealt the last hit to the boss. EP = 8,000
4. and you ranked 1st in damage and last-hit the boss. EP = 4,000*3 or 12,000
5. and the boss wasn't defeated in the time limit. EP = 0

When we deal with ultra (lightning) bosses, the above applies, but EP is also multiplied by 2. So a 400,000 hit with no special circumstances is 8,000 EP, and with highest damage and last-hit, you would get 4,000*3*2 or 24,000 EP.

A few extras: As long as a boss is defeated, you will get 2 rewards sent to your inbox. This means you can maximize your rewards by tagging bosses you know will be defeated with only a one-point hit.

Support points (for the support ranking) are given based on the amount of stam points you use, so if you use a large (best hypnosis) hit, you get 6 points. I haven't had to worry about it in a long time, but I'm pretty sure the boss must be defeated to get the points.

Elixirs can be bought with in game gold. They can only be used on bosses you find, and only before you attack it.

Pink elixirs (aphrodisiac) halve the health (reason) of the boss. This is good for when you can't defeat things on your own, or don't have enough people online to take down the boss at full health. It does however mean there's less EP available to get from the boss, so people with high attack power may not want to deal with it.

Orange elixirs (Arcanum) will cancel the boss, allowing you to search for another one. This is if you get an ultra boss that you know you and any of your friends that are on will not be able to defeat and don't want to waste time or stam points on, or if you're searching for strictly ultra bosses.

Friend Help
The blue button on the boss will allow you to select up to 20 friends to help you kill the boss. The checkbox will select the top 20 on the list, or you can individually select them. They are ordered first by time since they were on (doing something), and then by their cardscore within that group. The groups for time are 10 min or less, 30 min or less, within an hour, within 3 hours, within a day, more than a day and more than 2 days.

Ultra (lightning) bosses will appear after a maintenance that has yet to be announced on 10/22 (probably 10 AM - 12 local time), so get your EP scores up to 200,000 for a slightly better chance at finding them!

I have still yet to reach the limit (I've gotten one to 48), but I'm pretty sure the max EX lvl is +50 now. Time to purge more gacha cards!

For those looking to kick inactive players, the new time since logged in feature underneath your friends names is really helpful.:D
分= minute 時= hours and 日= days.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this might be kind of a weird question but does cleaning the jizz off of your card portrait do anything?

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my gawd- i just noticed they added a SR card from "Brandish". I just love that doujin- how can i get the card?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah that card is pretty nice looking along with the Portion ones I hope thats another event their going to do that I can actually earn something from. But what is it that I have to do 300 times to get the SR from the current event?

Gromelon

Reputation score

yeah that card is pretty nice looking along with the Portion ones I hope thats another event their going to do that I can actually earn something from. But what is it that I have to do 300 times to get the SR from the current event?
Tag 300 lighting bosses. Only the ones that were completed count.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

crud I dont think I can do that I havent spawned a single lightning boss yet and the one person I saw spawn one didn't kill it
or actually looks like I spawned one finally 40 mins after posting this.

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

Don't try too hard. SS is the kind of event where fat grow fatter and slim take what they can. It takes lots of active, high-level friends and some hypno power to clear this one. So make friends, collect things and keep going.

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];612064 said:
Oh my gawd- i just noticed they added a SR card from "Brandish". I just love that doujin- how can i get the card?
From what I can understand you get a code in the doujinshi... so unless its the same for everybody, good luck finding it :(

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I can understand you get a code in the doujinshi... so unless its the same for everybody, good luck finding it :(
Yeah, that's what I understand. It's probably an insert like the one from the DMM game guide. Hopefully you can get it off of amazon like the guide as well. It's currently 1800 yen for the preorders, which is probably the cheapest I've seen anything that nets you an SR.

If this doesn't wind up on amazon, does anyone know of a good forwarding service? Or live in Japan and feel like sending me codes so I don't have to deal with shipping? :rolleyes:

Fyi, the Portion game is not going to be an event, rather it's a game collaboration that is currently on physical preorder, and eventually can be downloaded. (After 10/31) The same deal goes for the one with the purple haired girl who is also a silver card from stage 6-3 or 6-4.