What's new

Witchslave (The Witch of the steel An'neroze)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Witchslave (The Witch of the steel An'neroze)

I think he means the hentai series Discipline has strayed way off the path from its source material.
this^

the first few episodes was the source material of being force as sex toys as maids / butlers then after the initial producer of the team left the last 3 of the 6 episodes was about rescuing the girls army style... and i mean that literally... tanks and jets were involved.... just how....

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

prepare yourself guys. ep 3 should be out some time tonight so it will be ready to download tomarrow morning if some one is quick to upload. japan is a day ahead of us.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i've uploaded the raw from nyaatorrents up onto mega

thanks to user muTe from nyaa for this~

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Technically their source material is this :

and they've remained very true to it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i've uploaded the raw from nyaatorrents up onto mega

thanks to user muTe from nyaa for this~
dl now, nice find. i was searching sukebei and nyaa and didn't find it. don't know how you found it, but thanks.

edit: skimmed through it, it is legit. did see the after credits. the ogre is green instead of red, but is indeed gonna be the last scene and there was no tentacles in the preview. so false advertisement on that. now just to see if it ends with her pregnant or not.

Last edited:

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the download but no tentacle scene...... i mean i know im weird but goddammit look at this

how could they just leave that out T.T

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

great news, the final episode of annerose wiill be next month on the 21st. not 6+ months away.

the proof is in their amazon, they have it listed already. amazon and other places to buy from usually get informed first to list their products ahead of time. as was the case with resident evil revelations 2, way before it got announced and was taken off immediately.

another solid source is the getchu page also listing the same date

my body is ready.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Thanks for the download but no tentacle scene....
They might be saving that for the last ep. Not sure if they will feature the brown chick or not, but the preview picture shows some promise.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you watch the after credits, it shows previews to the 4th episode and no tentacles were shown. that's why i was saying false advertisement to that picture! but there is hope, the blue haired girl is being held in that tentacle like wall just like in the game, so tentacles may still make an appearance, just not for annerose though.

edit: i just love how in the preview, the troll has absolute control of his penis lol. it's like it goes up on command and perfectly straight. now i'm not into yaoi, but that is some fine penis handling lol.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

previews for ep 4 are up. looks like it's gonna be a lot better then ep 3 for sure. tentacles will be used on tan girl after all!

lot's of deep penetration and inflation from the troll, i just hope they do the pregnancy end so bad...

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

HUZZAH!!!! there is something to look foreword to after all!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

trailer is up, man does it look hot. the troll was only shown and no animation were seen for him T_T.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Subdesu has released a subbed version of ep.3

You need to be signed up and logged in to gain access to the links though.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is that ^ but in torrent for for easier download

i download it just for the sake of completion. i have ep 1 and 2 from sub-desu.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally it wasn't as good as 1. Only better then 2 because it didn't use needles in very sensitive places

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

previews for ep 4 are up. looks like it's gonna be a lot better then ep 3 for sure. tentacles will be used on tan girl after all!

lot's of deep penetration and inflation from the troll, i just hope they do the pregnancy end
What happens when she gets pregnant is that it or is there something after that happens???

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well the full story is that annerose is captured by mei-fong, i believe that's the girl in the chinese dress name.

while she was knocked out she legally documented annerose as a slave. in that city, you are allowed to own slaves so long as you do the proper paperwork.

so now the MC was forced to collect money to buy back annerose. it took 6 months for the MC to gather that money and during the entire 6 months she was raped by that giant troll and got pregnant.

6 months are done, money collected, MC arrives to find annerose pregnant and mind-broken. at that point the game ends, last scene showing annerose enjoying having sex while pregnant.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hrmm...that'd be a nice touch if it were the bonus scene

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

6 months are done, money collected, MC arrives to find annerose pregnant and mind-broken. at that point the game ends, last scene showing annerose enjoying having sex while pregnant.
So i guess it's an ntr ending , haha nice can't wait for it

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god damn, 9 days has never felt so long before. i wish i could just find a leaked picture confirming or deny the ending! why must the wait take so long!

not to mention i'm playing the taimanin asagi battle arena game which requires a lot of waiting to heal and battle.... which makes me start thinking about anneroze T_T