What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride

The Sample pictures they have listed on the the eng.dlsite page are from the Japanese version and do not represent the engrish version (it's not really a english one but at least you can get the story now).

If anybody is interested I have attached the english demo with uncensor patch.

Wow...That's some epic engrish... Thanks anyway.

korny123

Lurker
Reputation score

anyway someone could reupload this as the link is deadzorz?

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As this just gets taken down every time someone posts a public link I'd appreciate very much if someone could upload the uncensored full game (engrish version if possible) to FS or MU with a not so easy to guess name and send me the link via PM. Thanks in advance.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As this just gets taken down every time someone posts a public link I'd appreciate very much if someone could upload the uncensored full game (engrish version if possible) to FS or MU with a not so easy to guess name and send me the link via PM. Thanks in advance.
Seconded plz. ^^ Thx.

Reputation score

what do you press to rape them? i tried looking at the diagram they give you, but it doesn't say what button.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what do you press to rape them? i tried looking at the diagram they give you, but it doesn't say what button.
The easiest way to make sure you are all setup to rape is make sure you're in the Manual selection mode (Right-side choice after you start a new game.) Then after you've knocked someone down and you want to poke at their holes make sure you have your melee attack (5, or it shows as a sword at the bottom) and just click. If you're in range, you'll jump at them with your penis prepared.

Careful though, there be a timer on how long they stay down before the pop back up and you fall on your face as you jump :D.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could someone please PM me the link? :3
(made an account just to ask ^^")

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found two vers. out there, 3~40MBs and 101mbs. Is that the latest vers. or something?:confused:

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

The 101 is probably the Youngmike version, for some reason he always inflates his files to that size if they are below that size, even if it's like 8 mb, it goes up to 101, not sure why.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found two vers. out there, 3~40MBs and 101mbs. Is that the latest vers. or something?:confused:
Actually If the swf files in the data folder have been uncompresed ( which they would have to be done to uncensor ) the folder size could jump from the 32mb size up to 84mb size. Although I would be wary of 1 that is 101mb in size it could contain a virus or other malicious software. :D

ibeed

Reputation score

can i have that link to the english uncensored too, please? i just noticed it was out, and i've been looking everywhere.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't have the 101 version, but the 3~40 version(censored and uncensored).

Another question, where is the princess? Just chat and fight and nothing?:eek:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually If the swf files in the data folder have been uncompresed ( which they would have to be done to uncensor ) the folder size could jump from the 32mb size up to 84mb size. Although I would be wary of 1 that is 101mb in size it could contain a virus or other malicious software. :D
OK, Got your PM message it should be on its way to you now.:D

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't have the 101 version, but the 3~40 version(censored and uncensored).

Another question, where is the princess? Just chat and fight and nothing?:eek:
All you get is a chat with princess and after that battle all you will see is a nice notice from your great mage that the Princess has been locked away and is ready for training.:eek:

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All you get is a chat with princess and after that battle all you will see is a nice notice from your great mage that the Princess has been locked away and is ready for training.:eek:
:rolleyes:So, I misunderstood the rune language. That means let's wait for a updated version.