What's new

RPG RPG Maker [どくりんごサワー] タイム・クライム・パラダイム RJ191183

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

He is taking his time to make the trial but the game dev is progressing nicely.
Most likely to include some features in his game that he might add in in later development.
Not much info is released on the game itself or i might miss something from the older posts.
has the most info but none regarding about the story yet.

Protagonist and other characters:
Time(Yes, that is her name, the protagonist)

Kuumin(chinese food shop's owner/chef)
Game sample image

This game contains pregnancy.(Hopefully the game size is over 800MB because of this, to make it a really good game. In comparison to his previous work.)

Due to complications, development will be on hold for about 1/2 a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker MV][どくりんごサワー]タイム・クライム・パラダイム

A sample scene in game where there is a speech choice.
Also its in RPGMV...

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, RPG Maker MV... pregnant tag... I like this! Thanks for sharing.
Don't suppose you know when it comes out?

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Hm, RPG Maker MV... pregnant tag... I like this! Thanks for sharing.
Don't suppose you know when it comes out?
Announcements and the release for this game's trial will be in his blog. So far it was not updated as of march, nor any info of the game. His dl blog is where all the progress reports and samples/concept are.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay, well ill keep an eye on this one for sure. Thanks for sharing it ;)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Announcements and the release for this game's trial will be in his blog. So far it was not updated as of march, nor any info of the game. His dl blog is where all the progress reports and samples/concept are.
You know, you should really try Twitter some time. Loads of H-game devs are active there, including Poisoned Apple Sour:

There's a lot of pictures relevant to this game on Twitter, so check the images section (which also contains other stuff, like photos of chickens or doodles of evil Kirby). Really there's too much for me to list here, but one screen that's definitely worth a look would be:

It really makes me wonder exactly what they're going for... I suspect if I read all the tweets it would make more sense, but there's a lot of them and I'm not fast at reading Japanese to begin with, much less the slang and abbreviations on Twitter.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Really there's too much for me to list here, but one screen that's definitely worth a look would be:
It's always difficult to decide whether to sing for someone or knead their breasts when you first meet them.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

Trial is because he is busy in oct and nov.

New art for menu.

From Dec. 18th (bottom-left)
We must use time as a tool not a crutch(bottom-center)
Remember that time is money (top-right)
Can someone translate the text at the top-left? Sounds german.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As you request a quick translation of the German phrase on the new menu picture and I know just enough German to do it: "die zukunft hat schon begonnen" -> "The future is now" (or if you prefer more literal translations, "The future has already begun").

With all the phrases about time and future-tech, as well as the upside down hourglass with a counterclockwise arrow... I have a strong suspicion this game is going to involve time travel.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh damn... I didn't even get to play their other game :S

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial available.

(Title is something like Time Crime Paradigm)

Expected date is Late March.

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WOWZERS, the game runs smoothly at some points and then it lags like hell right after. Note, sprinting will make it seem like your character is teleporting due to the performance issues of the game. Most likely they'll focus on the optimization parts.
Besides that, the game looks pretty cute so far.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WOWZERS, the game runs smoothly at some points and then it lags like hell right after. Note, sprinting will make it seem like your character is teleporting due to the performance issues of the game. Most likely they'll focus on the optimization parts.
Besides that, the game looks pretty cute so far.
I actually didn't have any trouble with slowdown, myself. My biggest problem so far is figuring out what the heck to do, as well as the fact that it seems that you have to use your mouse for almost everything.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm stuck, I need to get to the second floor of that creepy hotel or something but the two doors off to the side can't open and she doesn't go up the stairs.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck, I need to get to the second floor of that creepy hotel or something but the two doors off to the side can't open and she doesn't go up the stairs.
That's where I got stuck, too, though I'll admit I was being extra lazy at the time and didn't use a translator because you have to jump through an extra hoop or two to hook an MV game and I didn't have the tools handy (I assume you were playing with a translator and still got stuck, though). The game seems to mostly be a point-and-click adventure so far and the fact that I can't read Japanese well means it's more confusing than anything, even with a machine translation to help out.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually I couldn't figure out how to hook up the game to a translator, I got it for the other RPG maker games however.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Actually I couldn't figure out how to hook up the game to a translator, I got it for the other RPG maker games however.
for a rpg maker MV game you need to first install a plugin in the game, look in my signature for my patcher ^^

for this game, he is not boxed, so just install it with all default option (you can maybe change the separator for "choice separator" to \r\n ^^)

after this, just launch the game, you will have a new windows, where you can see all the text extracted
you now just have to hook VNR to this tools, or use chiitrans/TA or other like you alway do

see here for more help =) : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

for a rpg maker MV game you need to first install a plugin in the game, look in my signature for my patcher ^^

for this game, he is not boxed, so just install it with all default option (you can maybe change the separator for "choice separator" to \r\n ^^)

after this, just launch the game, you will have a new windows, where you can see all the text extracted
you now just have to hook VNR to this tools, or use chiitrans/TA or other like you alway do

see here for more help =) : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359
Oh thanks, I'll look this up when I got some free time

EDIT: Ok I tihnk I figured out what was wrong, turns out the earlier versions of the demo were buggy and did not allow the players to continue forward after the first monster was encountered. You'll need a fresh restart however but after that it should work.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bugs aside, this game is looking pretty interesting. Or insofar as the authors slightly odd inspirations. The first game was pretty much hentai Earthbound, and this one is hentai... Undertale? At least the battle game reminds me of it, if not quite the overall style.

Also, I've long been of the opinion that RPGMaker MV actually opens up some possibilities regarding control and gameplay. I'm fairly convinced this game has been designed with touch screens in mind, and that's a pretty major thing as far as I'm concerned. It's a pretty good implementation too, so that's nice to see. For once, a game is actually taking advantage of RPGMaker MV, rather than just implementing a standard VX game inside MV.

Berlioz07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck at that hotel thing, after getting chased around by giant monster and got back in the past, I had no idea what to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.