What's new

VN/TEXT [Parasite Infection] Parasite Infection

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Parasite Infection is an open-world style game revolving around the parasite fetish.

Plot outline - you are Chet, a male abducted from earth who finds himself on a strange alien craft that is apparently being taken over by parasites.

Fetishes include gender transformation, parasites, breast expansion, slow transformation, pregnancy, infection, infestation, pheromones, mind control, futanari, and more.

Current version is 1.81c

Let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parasite Infection [Twine][1.35]

Here's the link:

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just went through it, damn Chapt 3 Feels so much longer than Chapt 1 and 2, but what a plot twist in Chapt 2 to 3, can't wait for Chapt 4 :>

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so you're a guy who turned into a girl? going by the gender bender description.

if so, i would have liked to try it but i'm not into yaoi. i personally dont like to see dicks going into guys, even if their body is female. their minds are still guys.

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so you're a guy who turned into a girl? going by the gender bender description.

if so, i would have liked to try it but i'm not into yaoi. i personally dont like to see dicks going into guys, even if their body is female. their minds are still guys.
Hmmm... maybe in the future I'll include a female start. You're not the only one who has said this.

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just went through it, damn Chapt 3 Feels so much longer than Chapt 1 and 2, but what a plot twist in Chapt 2 to 3, can't wait for Chapt 4 :>
Glad you enjoy it!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm... maybe in the future I'll include a female start. You're not the only one who has said this.
you can shortcut this. just have an option to choose "male or female". when choosing female. just use the female model to start. that way you wont have to recreate a new character. just adjust the script to reference her. that way no one will ever know the male and female are the same character.

unless you intended to make a new female girl that is.

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can shortcut this. just have an option to choose "male or female". when choosing female. just use the female model to start. that way you wont have to recreate a new character. just adjust the script to reference her. that way no one will ever know the male and female are the same character.

unless you intended to make a new female girl that is.
No... yes... no... er... that's what I was going to do but there are multiple gender flips in the story so I'd have to alter a bunch of stuff as well as pronouns. It's not as hard as it first appears because if the female protagonist is flat chested it would be psychologically-coherent but I still have to alter a bunch of stuff, so that will probably have to wait.

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey, when I try to open this game it gives me an error stating that it failed to execute replacestate on history then something with the URL name cannot be created in a document with the origin 'nul

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As someone who has written about parasites over at Futanari Palace, I can appreciate the work put into this game. If you intend to expand upon some of the futanari content, I would recommend that you look at the following work by ChapterX for some ideas.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Man chapter 3 plays totally different than the previous two chapters. I probably liked the first two chapters better. Something about infecting and banging the crew you don't know and have no other interactions with aside from seducing and infecting them was hot.

I want to play chapter 4 regardless of how long and different chapter 3 felt.

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As someone who has written about parasites over at Futanari Palace, I can appreciate the work put into this game. If you intend to expand upon some of the futanari content, I would recommend that you look at the following work by ChapterX for some ideas.
Thank for the suggestions

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, when I try to open this game it gives me an error stating that it failed to execute replacestate on history then something with the URL name cannot be created in a document with the origin 'nul
Weird, are you trying to open this in chrome or firefox?

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man chapter 3 plays totally different than the previous two chapters. I probably liked the first two chapters better. Something about infecting and banging the crew you don't know and have no other interactions with aside from seducing and infecting them was hot.

I want to play chapter 4 regardless of how long and different chapter 3 felt.
Glad you liked it, there will be more spaceships in the future probably out past chapter 5 or 6

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What's the art like? Actual drawing, or 3D?

Alderaan86

Reputation score

I need a little help with the subway, i have 8 electricals parts and it isn't let do the repairing, what can i do?

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not too bad. Writing is short and to the point with some good humor. Customization with art and all is pretty decent for such a small game. It seems to focus mostly on just mind control though - with parasites as just an afterthought. Can't beat the chapters with parasites only.

Pros:
+Free
+Light humor
+Creative
+Lots of kinks

Cons:
+Forced gender swap
+Lack of detailed/descriptive writing (could be a pro in some cases)
+Forced mind control to progress / very linear

Suggestions:
*Writing could be a little more descriptive and science-y. E.G. describe how it feels with the parasite coming out of the womb and slithering past each other. Or detail the moans of the alien secretary as she rocks her mound back and forth on the table, while the slug pumps in and out of her neck. Watching these things makes the parasites in you excited and move around. Or go into the biological processes that the parasites change your body with. Etc. etc. OF course, there's something to be said for keeping things short and getting to the point. But that's what pictures are for, right?
*Get rid of some empty rooms (especially in the 3rd chapter), or maybe put some 'fluff' in them. Like random items that tell you more about the alien/family culture or parasite functions. Make it fun to explore. It doesn't have to be full-featured encounters. Just have little optional bonuses everywhere between the main courses.

Anyways, just my simple opinions.

OP
P

ParasiteInfection

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the input

I agree the writing is lacking - so if you know any writers who want to contribute, send them my way.

Last edited: