What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みるくせ~き / Milk Seeki] ハンタークエスト~アイナの奮闘物語RPG~ / Hunter Quest ~Aina's Arduous Tale~ (RE131569, RJ131569)

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
ハンタークエスト~アイナの奮闘物語RPG~

Developed by:みるくせ〜き

Intro Site:

Release Date:
29th March 2014

Download links(1.04c):

Keywords:
Big boobs
Fantasy
Vanilla Sex
Violation
Interspecies Sex
Bestiality
Corrupted morals

Nice art & enough size and hot subject matter,I think it will be a good game.:D
Have bought and been uploading it,release soon.=>enjoy:)

Info: In the kingdom of Plush, Hunters are people that seek power, wealth, and fame. They're like adventurers, but they need a license - a "hunter's license", which the "Hunter Society" issues. The Hunter Society headquarters is located in Rano city. Aina, a trainee Hunter is ready to take her final test for her license.

Meanwhile, Plush is about to have an eclipse, an event that awakens demons across the land. The king leaves this problem to the Hunters to handle. So, Aina joins in on the demon suppression.

Gameplay: Standard RPG with traditional turn-based combat and a familiar lvl system. There is a quest system that moves the plot along and a lewd system that varies based on choices made and GoR. Choices are obvious and GoR is mostly boss-fights only. Finally, both number of quests completed and lewdness determine which of 4 endings are achieved.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131569|RPG]Hunter Quest ~Aina's Fighting Story RPG~

I already finished demo.
Art is pretty good, obviously there is corruption and you can take off your underwear(no idea what it changes, because I don't know jap).
But there is one thing I'm worried about...
First game by developers was based on monster scenes(tentacles mostly) and very few of human scenes. Really hope they will fix that in next game.
Oh, one more thing I noticed, there is only one costume so far. Armor does not change anything except stats.

So there is at least five scenes. One you get anyway after beating a first monster(tentacle thing), second one you can get if you lose to snake boss and two other you can get in city.
1) You need to go and sleep in Inn(no idea what trigger is, but It happened to me after I killed snake boss, but lost to him a few times).
2) After you defeat snake boss, you need to go to the fat guy home(some girl stands near the house) and talk to him, he will give you some package and you need to use it, then wait a little bit after poison starts working and then talk to him again.
3) I'm stuck with this one. You need lots of (corruption?) pervert stat to do that, I guess. In the right zone of a city you can enter to some kind of store or whatever it is and talk to the bald guy. He will ask you something and you need to agree, after that in the same zone you go up to the house with guards and enter inside naked(you get naked right after guards let you in), then you go to the second floor and talk with some guy, that sits on chair in huge room with two girls. He asks you something to do and the only thing I could do is grab a fruit from the table... Thats all. Nothing else happens, I checked whole house.

In my opinion game is pretty decent, I already found scene with humans, so it has to be a good game. Fight system is a total meh, of course, but for a game with such art and corruption stuff it seems legit.

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

3) I'm stuck with this one. You need lots of (corruption?) pervert stat to do that, I guess. In the right zone of a city you can enter to some kind of store or whatever it is and talk to the bald guy. He will ask you something and you need to agree, after that in the same zone you go up to the house with guards and enter inside naked(you get naked right after guards let you in), then you go to the second floor and talk with some guy, that sits on chair in huge room with two girls. He asks you something to do and the only thing I could do is grab a fruit from the table... Thats all. Nothing else happens, I checked whole house.
I can't seem to get her "corruption points" past twenty-five. So I can't seem to strip her naked without being forced back to the menu. I have done both boss scenes (the snake one three times), the in scene, and the poison scene.

Any way to overcome this?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't seem to get her "corruption points" past twenty-five. So I can't seem to strip her naked without being forced back to the menu. I have done both boss scenes (the snake one three times), the in scene, and the poison scene.

Any way to overcome this?
Sadly, but cheats is the only way I see. To do it I suggest you to use cheat engine. If your corruption stat on 10, then you need to type 20+1 in cheat engine and then trigger some scene and do the same as above. Remember, +1 is very important, otherwise game will crash.
Edit.
And you can't strip her naked even with very high stats, I just checked. It keeps throwing you to the menu. To get naked you need more then 25, obviously, and you need to enter this house. This is the only way to get naked. Sorry if I confused you, my English sucks.
But I have no idea how I managed to get inside, if it takes more then 25 corruption. Probably some kind of glitch and that is why I can't find anything, meh.
It looks like author has made some kind of fix recently. I'm going to download trial again and see if there anything changed.
Okay, just to make it clear... First two options means this: You want to see the story or you can skip it. The next one, when you stand in front of other hunters(I guess) means this: You take off your bikini, which gives you 5 points of corruptions and you say "no". Actually you give it to some guy.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, it seems there's some bug / unbalanced stat or something in this early version ...
I'll wait latter before making basic translation ... :confused:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does this game difficult to find the next objective you have to compleat to progress. I always loose interest in this type of game for the reason is I don't know where to go next, cuse i cant read moonspeak.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does this game difficult to find the next objective you have to compleat to progress. I always loose interest in this type of game for the reason is I don't know where to go next, cuse i cant read moonspeak.
Demo is not hard at all. Can't say anything about full game.
I suggest you to try previous game and see if it's hard to find a quests or not. This is the only idea I have.
Also, people post some ideas in authors blog and a few of them already getting fixed. For example, there is possibility, that main heroine will look different in scenes such as fight or sex, if she take off bikini or cloth. In my opinion the game really promising, since there is no news about both Ariadne and Butt/Boob door dungeon game.
And one more thing... Every game on Japanese/whatevermoonlanguage is hard to understand without tools or language knowing, but sometimes it's worth to ask every npc or check every place.

Last edited:

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But there is one thing I'm worried about...
First game by developers was based on monster scenes(tentacles mostly) and very few of human scenes. Really hope they will fix that in next game.
What's there to fix?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's there to fix?
I hate games without humans or something similiar to them(Main hero not counts).
And when I say "fix", I mean, that developer will add some scenes with humans, you know.

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And when I say "fix", I mean, that developer will add some scenes with humans, you know.
Yeah, I do know. I was telling a joke that was indicating there's nothing wrong with no human interaction. Like:
"Man, this lasagna tastes like children."
"Yeah, we might want to fix that..."
"Wait, what's there to fix?"

That kinda thing.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I do know. I was telling a joke that was indicating there's nothing wrong with no human interaction. Like:
"Man, this lasagna tastes like children."
"Yeah, we might want to fix that..."
"Wait, what's there to fix?"

That kinda thing.
A better example, but less funny:

"There's no Coke products in this Pepsi machine."
"Yeah, they need to fix that."
"...or you can go find a Coke machine?"

That sort of thing.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sadly, but cheats is the only way I see. To do it I suggest you to use cheat engine. If your corruption stat on 10, then you need to type 20+1 in cheat engine and then trigger some scene and do the same as above. Remember, +1 is very important, otherwise game will crash.
Edit.
And you can't strip her naked even with very high stats, I just checked. It keeps throwing you to the menu. To get naked you need more then 25, obviously, and you need to enter this house. This is the only way to get naked. Sorry if I confused you, my English sucks.
But I have no idea how I managed to get inside, if it takes more then 25 corruption. Probably some kind of glitch and that is why I can't find anything, meh.
It looks like author has made some kind of fix recently. I'm going to download trial again and see if there anything changed.
Okay, just to make it clear... First two options means this: You want to see the story or you can skip it. The next one, when you stand in front of other hunters(I guess) means this: You take off your bikini, which gives you 5 points of corruptions and you say "no". Actually you give it to some guy.
Thanks. I will wait for the full version rather than cheat.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately, who said that the clothing does not change in the economic battle.
Allso matter obe later naked around leuft in the fight se has everything. XD
Is actually really stupid.

So you will probably be no further costumes. XD

Again son o 8 15 hentai game where you could make out of it more.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the demo looks promising. gonna check it out

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

according to author's blog we're probably looking at around march 29th release. looking forward to it

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As long as theirs a whore mode im game.:)

corasideways

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Want it so bad :( *refresh* *refresh* *refresh*

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is a costumes. Thanks Cthulhu...