Oh, sorry. 0.0.7e.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [English RPG game] New paths [0.0.7][06.12.2016][PATREON ONLY]

Oh, sorry. 0.0.7e.
Have you started on a fresh start on 0.07 or is it a load from 0.06? send me a download link on pm to your save file and I will take a look :)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Started over with a blank slot on 0.0.7e.
As I've stated, it's fixed itself, but if you want my save I'll bung it up.

OP
D

drunknescafe

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Started over with a blank slot on 0.0.7e.
As I've stated, it's fixed itself, but if you want my save I'll bung it up.
Thanks, glad it worked out.

EC-ZEX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

she cried after meet mr.forman and when she goes to perry he suggest to train with someone to flirt
what i must do after this
anyone have a walkthrough
sorry for my bad english

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well i raninto a game breaking issue in 0.7E, after i talk with Mr. Foreman and get a job for the brother (can't learn his name), i go to Perrys shop, than go home, the scene pops up about Foreman calling the brother that he is hired, but when i enter the living room with Suzi, i automaticly the previous event pops up (suzie entering foremans office), can't move, can't progress anything.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well i raninto a game breaking issue in 0.7E, after i talk with Mr. Foreman and get a job for the brother (can't learn his name), i go to Perrys shop, than go home, the scene pops up about Foreman calling the brother that he is hired, but when i enter the living room with Suzi, i automaticly the previous event pops up (suzie entering foremans office), can't move, can't progress anything.
I had the same problem, what i did is load savegame and go with Suzy again to the formans office to play the scene again with Suzy. Then switch to brother the next morning at 10. Don't try activating events in between.

That seemed to work for me at least.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

she cried after meet mr.forman and when she goes to perry he suggest to train with someone to flirt
what i must do after this
anyone have a walkthrough
sorry for my bad english
I think u need to take a bath and use think about people and then Perry. Or something similar. She then talks about flashing to strangers at night .

u can then go to the harbor at night for a series of events.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem, what i did is load savegame and go with Suzy again to the formans office to play the scene again with Suzy. Then switch to brother the next morning at 10. Don't try activating events in between.

That seemed to work for me at least.
Unfortunetly it didn't work for me, started again from a previous save, the same problem still happens.
Don't know if deleting the game and redownloading it, and use the old save files will do anything good, but at his point i'm willing to try.

Last edited:

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunetly it didn't work for me, started again from a previous save, the same problem still happens.
Don't know if deleting the game and redownloading it, and use the old save files will do anything good, but at his point i'm willing to try.
Here are mine saves. If u use save 19 go see boss with Suzy. then go sleep till next morning then switch to brother it worked for me. If that still doesn't work use save20 then u can switch to brother and talk to boss directly.

Attachments

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here are mine saves. If u use save 19 go see boss with Suzy. then go sleep till next morning then switch to brother it worked for me. If that still doesn't work use save20 then u can switch to brother and talk to boss directly.
Thanks!

EC-ZEX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think u need to take a bath and use think about people and then Perry. Or something similar. She then talks about flashing to strangers at night .

u can then go to the harbor at night for a series of events.
I tried many many times she just still thinking about when he gave her the book :(

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone post a save just up to where she wants to go to perry and ask about flashing. I can't be assed playing all the way through it again lol

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New paths 0.07E

Brain work goes not.
You can not give it because you do not come to the boss with him.
He say finisd !
Than goes nothing more XD.
no money To get no further.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i am playing V0.8D and i found many bugs...
Here are few:
1. Jogging with brother broken. Meaning he wont leave after you come home from jogging.
2. Watching miners with that girlfriend of hers is broken. Meaning she wont leave either like brother.
3. Talking with bar owner broken. Meaning, you can't use that red circle, nothing happens.
And many more but not that important and i can't remember them all now.....
I am playing new game from fresh start so old saves are not the problem.
Also game is worse on optimization than before, it would be nice if you could put an option to disable that clouds and stuff like that because it's slowing the game and playing experience is worse than before. If someone else can confirm this bugs so i can confirm that my copy is not corrupted. I downloaded it couple of time already...

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok, i am playing V0.8D and i found many bugs...
Here are few:
1. Jogging with brother broken. Meaning he wont leave after you come home from jogging.
2. Watching miners with that girlfriend of hers is broken. Meaning she wont leave either like brother.
3. Talking with bar owner broken. Meaning, you can't use that red circle, nothing happens.
And many more but not that important and i can't remember them all now.....
I am playing new game from fresh start so old saves are not the problem.
Also game is worse on optimization than before, it would be nice if you could put an option to disable that clouds and stuff like that because it's slowing the game and playing experience is worse than before. If someone else can confirm this bugs so i can confirm that my copy is not corrupted. I downloaded it couple of time already...
Did you tried pressing C for party disband menu?

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you tried pressing C for party disband menu?
I did now.... I apologize for my mistake. Didn't looked at update info, i like to find things on my own and that ruins it if i know what i'm looking for.
What about bar owner (the boss?), is that broken or i need something for that?
No matter what i tried it wont start the conversation...

smitrano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey i know a bunch of people have asked. can someone post a save file for .8. its annoying to replay and any progress where shes at 75 morality would be great. i love this game but it would great if the creator could put a save file to a point in the game so you dont have to replay the game over and over.

kinkkong24

Reputation score

Anybody know how to get to the sleeping scene? I saw a picture one time of her brother revealing her breast while she's sleeping. Haven't seen that scene yet, and just wondering how to get to it.