What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.3b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

I would like to hear more opinions about that questions.
Please take a part in the voting.

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.3b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

Which software you use for the graphics? Daz 3D?

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which software you use for the graphics? Daz 3D?
Interesting questions. Don't you still know which software the developers use? I think there aren't so many options on the market.
And the software alone can't give you a good picture. Some post editing is required as well.

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting questions. Don't you still know which software the developers use? I think there aren't so many options on the market.
And the software alone can't give you a good picture. Some post editing is required as well.
It is obvious. Availability of the software still does not mean availability the skills to use this software. You have a beautiful picture, it is obvious that there is a postprocessing. But I still wonder, which software you use for compose and rendering the scenes?

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

More screens from lovely sceneries:
from future versions.

From the latest:

And from future game:

The game about Daja and Abbigael will be released probably after I help Natali to complete her new game. We probably will post a new theme here soon.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are there anymore cgs with her in that red dress!
It's great looking.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there anymore cgs with her in that red dress!
It's great looking.
In the latest version - just one scene. There will be more in the future ones.

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When the game about Daja will be released?

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When the game about Daja will be released?
Not soon probably. For now, the time is given to Jennifer and Golden age.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A couple more screens from upcoming 0.6 version.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Things sure don't seem to bright for her.
All the better for us :cool:

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Things sure don't seem to bright for her.
All the better for us :cool:
True. Jennifer is having difficult time. It won'be easy for her.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So to say, the game is completed. In time when the first version of the sequel will be released I will update a game here to make public release.

sporkster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So to say, the game is completed. In time when the first version of the sequel will be released I will update a game here to make public release.
Congratulations!

Looking forward to it.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This was yet another game where the protagonist is 90% of the time having forced sex. I don't get why that is so erotic. It's like creating a character who you want to see miserable all the time.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was yet another game where the protagonist is 90% of the time having forced sex. I don't get why that is so erotic. It's like creating a character who you want to see miserable all the time.
That's the beauty of this community, everyone can have his cup of tea :D

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's the beauty of this community, everyone can have his cup of tea :D
I suppose. But a lot of these games seem to be either about fucking your family or raping the protagonist. That much grim just send you under.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To me it looked more like: "Ok, fuck it all, do what you want I don't care!" kind of thing, at least in 0.3, dunno if that changed in latest one >_>

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In patreon page it says ver1.0 so does that mean the game is finished !

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In patreon page it says ver1.0 so does that mean the game is finished !
Usually it does yes, but then devs have the option to add expansions. I was looking on another site at another game but found a Road Trip thread. Some users are saying the final version has either been altered or its bugged as the other girl at the Inn shower scene no longer happens. Odd as I thought she was going to be a big part of it from the early releases.