What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

switch123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

anyone able to identify this game or the artist of that picture?

ttp://g.e-hentai.org/s/e01550278c/552488-89

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
whats the name of this an is thier a complete movie

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Extreme bondage/torture hentai??

Hey people, First I want to explain that I know the list of genres and bondage list, but I want something more specific ... a more extreme hentai bondage, hentais like the pigeon blood, towaku no toki, chains of lust, euphoria or Ail Maniax.
With some of the following elements:
Huge / large Penetrations and object / toy / deep penetrations, p*ssy / anal pain, eletric, urethra penetration, enema, spanking, fisting and / or other elements.
PS:I'm not asking for one that contains all these elements, but some of them, or most.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am not 100% about the rules of this site, but I do know there is no Loli, not sure if Guro is allowed or not, but what you are describing, I am sure is against the rules of this Website.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I am not 100% about the rules of this site, but I do know there is no Loli, not sure if Guro is allowed or not, but what you are describing, I am sure is against the rules of this Website.
Maybe you should actually read the rules before making comments like that? Anything that's not actually illegal - like loli - is allowed, though you need to put in warnings for anything too extreme, like guro.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking for a game i remember playing. It was a hide and rape type game, stalking girls on the street, 2D, and evading the police. When they spotted you the metal gear solid Explanation point would appear and theyd chase you down. I know the gameplay perfectly, just not the name or the thread i found it in.

itzcharlieee

Reputation score

Flash games from Dildosexgames.com

I know there's a MnF server here, and I think this place uses a similar method. Does anyone have access to the swf files? I've tried many different methods of downloading the files but to no avail.

Thanks!

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking for a game i remember playing. It was a hide and rape type game, stalking girls on the street, 2D, and evading the police. When they spotted you the metal gear solid Explanation point would appear and theyd chase you down. I know the gameplay perfectly, just not the name or the thread i found it in.
I know exactly what game you're talking about, and I can safely say it isn't worth the effort required to find it.

There was a thread about it on ULMF quite a while ago, and someone posted a link (probably expired by now) in that thread, which is where I got the game.

It was terrible; the gameplay was rage-inducingly difficult, and at the end of it all the scenes themselves weren't any better. I deleted the game shortly after downloading a save file and looking at the gallery.

I think it was called simply "rape" or somesuch, and it was on DLSite, but it was such an obscure, terrible game that finding a download is near-impossible unless someone re-uploads it, which is unlikely because I doubt anyone would've kept it.

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone knows what game is this?

Hey, I just found this video on YouTube and it's some sort of 3D Ryona wrestling game. Looks pretty interesting. Any idea what it is? :(

PerfectionX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all. New here, looking for a certain set of CGs...

Bratty Lolita and the 3 Corporate Pigs

I have used every ounce of my google-fu skills, and I cannot find it ANYWHERE. If anyone could help me, I would be most appreciative. Thank you! :)

You can find more info on DLSite.

Also, if this is the wrong place to ask, please let me know so that I do not make the same mistake twice. Thanks!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking for RPG Maker Hentai games. Cannot use the rpg maker H game thread to see people posting them or not. *Sighs*

Well posting here and expecting nothing to happen here.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Anyone knows what game is this?

More of this guys vids.

But I have no idea if its a game, a vid or just some animation the guy makes.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Anyone knows what game is this?

I am almost positive that is not a game. It looks like an animation made using . It is a decent way for people to make custom videos, including ryona videos like that one.

Wessex posted a link with all of that guy's videos. Here they are split up into normal and water works versions:

normal:
"water" spray:

I'm glad you posted that video. I had no idea this guy existed. Now I think I'll follow some of his work.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hey all. New here, looking for a certain set of CGs...

Bratty Lolita and the 3 Corporate Pigs

I have used every ounce of my google-fu skills, and I cannot find it ANYWHERE. If anyone could help me, I would be most appreciative. Thank you! :)

You can find more info on DLSite.

Also, if this is the wrong place to ask, please let me know so that I do not make the same mistake twice. Thanks!
That girl is definitely loli...so I doubt you'll be receiving much help here.

PerfectionX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That girl is definitely loli...so I doubt you'll be receiving much help here.
I see...In that case, how about:

Tentacle's Journey 3
and
Tentacle's Journey 6

Are they okay to request? Check DLSite for more info.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see...In that case, how about:

Tentacle's Journey 3
and
Tentacle's Journey 6

Are they okay to request? Check DLSite for more info.
I think it's OK to request but I doubt that anyone can fulfill it because they are DRM protected and I also tried to find the whole series. TBH it is generally hard to find Red Axis CG sets.

Concerning your first request check nyaa:

General advice: at google always search for the japanese title, not the english one.

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw a guy talking about a guro h-manga in another forum and I was curious about it...
WARNING: POTENTIALLY DISTURBING
One of my favourite h-mangas involves a little girl of around 8 getting stuffed with beetles, being f*cked to death, torn apart and rendered inside out and the twist at the end was the guy was mad at her for calling him a wierdo.
Anyone know a h-manga with this description?
Anyway, thanks

edit

i hope i was joking about this, lol

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know the names for these 2?

Been searching for a while, i can't seem to find either :/

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

anyone know the names for these 2?

Been searching for a while, i can't seem to find either :/
First one is Kowaku no Toki
No clue on the second one...couldn't get a single match on saucenao after about 10 attempts.