What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Fair enough. You lose money when you die I think, but generally the inn costs are still pretty meager compared to what I usually walk around with. I've never had to memory hack my money. Do you need me to look into that for?
on japanese version (original exe)
repurearia.exe+302FA4

8 bits

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where do you find the air throwing form of the first girl?

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This happened to me too. Reload the game and try again. I think it might have to do with skipping text, so if you did that try and contain yourself.
I found out whats wrong. I blew my load on her instead of talking. After i talked to the statue a few times, i got what i wanted (the battle). thanks anyway

Can anyone put up a picture of the place before the purple area? or some pictures going form the library to the stomach like area? I am so lost. . .forgot how to get there. Thanks in advance.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where exactly is this passage to the hammer again? I'm very interested, as I prefer trying to play the game primarily male and only using the female form when I need to blast stuff or get past certain obstacles... or when there's just too much walking to do.
Right before you fight the Clam boss turned mermaid, you'll come to a room with shell girls and venuses on both sides of a corridor that goes straight up. You can use the water filter to fill up the place but it's easier to just wall jump it. On the left side of this corridor will be a hidden entrance, follow that all the way to it's end and you'll find the golden hammer.

Be warn though, the place is overran with the 2 enemies and you can easily get knocked out of girl form and raped to near death if you haven't been finding the health upgrades through out the game.

P.S. There's no way I can try and do primarily male he moves too damn slow, hell I can't even stand the 1st girls running speed and usually switch to the 2nd girl since she's fast and doesn't bounce all over the place like 3rd girl. If the game itself was slow-paced it'll be fine. But he's way too slow for the speed of this game.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All right, here's a list of things you can equip in the familiar slots. No promises that all of these are actually in the game.

ウィルオーウィスプ ◆霊召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回り、火炎弾の援護攻撃を行う。攻撃時や被弾時に消耗。火炎吸収。物理攻撃すり抜け。霊魂を浄化する攻撃で完全に消滅する。
Will o' the wisp (Ghost Summon) Files around the summoner, shooting flaming bullets as covering fire. Consumed on every shot and when hit. Absorbs fire. Immune to physical attacks. Completely annihilated by soul purification attacks.

ホワイトウィスプ ◆霊召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回り、無属性弾の援護攻撃を行う。攻撃時や被弾時に消耗。電撃吸収。物理攻撃すり抜け。霊魂を浄化する攻撃で完全に消滅する。
White Wisp (Ghost Summon) Files around the summoner, shooting non-elemental bullets as covering fire. Consumed on every shot and when hit. Absorbs shock. Immune to physical attacks. Completely annihilated by soul purification attacks.

ゴースト ◆霊召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回り、攻撃時に無属性弾の援護攻撃を行う。物理攻撃すり抜け。霊魂を浄化する攻撃で完全に消滅する。
Ghost (Ghost Summon) Files around the summoner, shooting non-elemental bullets as covering fire when you attack. Immune to physical attacks. Completely annihilated by soul purification attacks.

エレメンタル ◆召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回り、敵の『小弾』を吸収する。無敵だが一定時間で召喚不能状態になる。ただし敵弾吸収で稼働時間が回復する。
Elemental (Summon) Files around the summoner, absorbing small bullets from enemies. Although invincible, becomes unable to be summoned after a fixed period of time. However, operating time recovers by absorbing enemy bullets.

紅茶妖精 ◆召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回り、まれにMPを回復してくれる。被弾時に消耗。
Tea Fairy (Summon) Files around the summoner, occasionally recovering MP. Consumed when hit.

ノーム ◆召喚 コインを自動的に回収してくれる。被弾時に消耗。『矢』は効かない。
Gnome (Summon) Automatically collects coins. Consumed when hit. Immune to arrows.

ピクシー ◆召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回る。約1秒毎に自分も含めた出撃中の使い魔2体のHPを1回復させる。被弾時に消耗。
Pixie (Summon) Files around the summoner. Recovers 1 HP for itself and your second familar approximately once per second. Consumed when hit.

ダークピクシー ◆召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回る。約0.5秒毎に自分も含めた出撃中の使い魔2体のHPを1回復させる。被弾時に消耗。
Dark Pixie (Summon) Files around the summoner. Recovers 1 HP for itself and your second familar approximately twice per second. Consumed when hit.

セラプー ◆召喚 矢による攻撃を時々行う。また召喚者がダメージを受けると必ず反撃する。被弾時のみに消耗するが、氷結、電撃以外は効かない。
Seraph (Summon) Sometimes attacks with arrows. Will counterattack when summoner takes damage. Is only consumed by being shot. Immune to everything but freezing and shock.

スライム ◆子供 飛び跳ねながら移動し、虫系の敵を自動的に捕食する。被弾時に消耗。
Slime (Child) Moves by bouncing up and down. Automatically preys on enemies of the insect family. Consumed when hit.

ゴールデンスライム ◆子供 飛び跳ねながら移動し、虫系の敵を自動的に捕食する。被弾時に消耗。
Golden Slime (Child) Moves by bouncing up and down. Automatically preys on enemies of the insect family. Consumed when hit.

ウイッチドール ◆子供
Witch Doll (Child)

サキュバスたん ◆子供 サキュバスとの子供のような何か。勝手に戦ってくれる。一定のダメージを受けると召喚不能状態になる。
Succubus-tan (Child) Something like a child with a succubus. Attacks on her own. Becomes unable to be summoned after taking a fixed amount of damage.

パールたん ◆子供 パールさんとの子供。『小弾』や物理攻撃を防ぐが、魔法には弱い。被弾時に消耗。攻撃はしない。
Pearl-tan (Child) Pearl-san's child. Defends against small bullets and physical attacks, but weak to magic. Consumed when hit. Does not attack.

ドールたん ◆子供 ドールさんと一緒に作った小さな人形。召喚者の攻撃方法を真似る事ができる。被弾時のみに消耗。氷結、電撃、矢は効かない。
Doll-tan (Child) A small puppet created together with Doll-san. Can mimic the summoner's method of attack. Only consumed when shot. Immune to freezing, shock, and arrows.

マジカルブック ◆召喚 無属性攻撃を行う魔術道具。しゃがみ+攻撃動作で設置場所を変更できる。召喚や配置換えで消耗。攻撃を受けても消耗しないが、火炎属性の攻撃で完全に消滅する。
Magical Book (Summon) Sorcerous tool that uses non-elemental attacks. Use crouch + attack to change where it is set up. Consumed when summoned and moved. Not consumed by being hit, but will be completely annihilated by fire attribute attacks.

ウサ子の守り ◆召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回り、敵の『小弾』を消去、まれに攻撃する。一定のダメージを受けると召喚不能状態になる。
Rabbit Child Protector (Summon) Files around the summoner, eliminating enemy's small bullets and occasionally attacking. Becomes unable to be summoned after taking a fixed amount of damage.

プリズムネイル ◆召喚 魔性形態専用。紋様状の使い魔を召喚、触れた敵をロックオンする。ロックオン時は最大8本のホーミングレーザー攻撃を行う。
Prism Nail (Summon) Exclusive to devilish form. Locks on to an enemy you touched while summoned and shoots up to 8 homing lasers.

ダンタリオンビット ◆召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回り、攻撃を行う人工精霊。一定のダメージを受けると、召喚不能状態になる。
Dantallion Bit (Summon) An artificial spirit that files around the summoner and attacks. Becomes unable to be summoned after taking a fixed amount of damage.

アルラウネ ◆契約 混乱を無効化する。
Alarune (Contract) Nullifies confusion.

ハイアルラウネ ◆契約 花粉によるダメージと誘惑効果を無効化する。
High Alarune (Contract) Nullifies temptation and damage from pollen.

ハーフオーク ◆契約 物理タイプの体当たりダメージを25%の確立で無効化する。
Half Orc (Contract) Nullifies physical body blow damage 25% of the time.

ハーフオーク・ハイ ◆契約 物理タイプの体当たりダメージを50%の確立で無効化する。
Half Orc High (Contract) Nullifies physical body blow damage 50% of the time.

アルケニー ◆契約 壁ジャンプ時に貼り付き効果を付与する。
Arachne (Contract) Allows you to stick to walls when wall jumping.

パチパチ ◆契約 しゃがみ状態の時に体当たり攻撃を無効化する『ガード』スキルを習得。床ブロックに乗りやすくなる『端っこ立ち』を習得。
Ogre? (Contract) Acquire guard skill that nullifies physical body blow attacks while crouched. Acquire 'edge standing' that makes getting on to floor blocks easy.

ラミア ◆契約 魔性形態の後方攻撃の威力を上昇させる。
Lamia (Contract) Raises power of rear attacks in devilish form.

ハーピー ◆契約 スキル『むっちりボディ』の効果を無効化する。落下によるミス判定を無効化。純愛形態で『ウインドセイバー』を習得。
Harpy (Contract) Nullifies effects of 'chubby body' skill. Nullifies "miss judgement" due to falling. Acquire wind saber in pure love form.

フレイムハーピー ◆契約 スキル『むっちりボディ』の効果を無効化する。落下によるミス判定を無効化。スキル『火炎耐性』習得。
Flame Harpy (Contract) Nullifies effects of 'chubby body' skill. Nullifies "miss judgement" due to falling. Acquire flame resistance skill.

巨乳エルフ ◆契約 物理タイプの体当たりダメージを 50%の確立で無効化する。無垢形態に装備すると…
Giant Breasted Elf (Contract) Nullifies physical body blow damage 50% of the time. If equipped while in pure form...

レッドウィッチ ◆契約 しゃがみ時に25%の確立で敵の『小弾』を無効化する。男性形態で装備時は100%無効化できる。
Red Witch (Contract) Nullifies small bullets while crouching 25% of the time or 100% while in male form.

ソードファイター ◆契約 しゃがみ状態の時に物理攻撃を無効化する『ソードガード』スキルを習得。回復スキルを変化させる。
Sword Woman (Contract) Acquire sword guard skill that nullifies physical attacks while crouching. Changes recovery skill.

サキュバス ◆契約 スキル『グレイズシフト』付加。男の子形態装備時は『精力回復』を習得。
Succubus (Contract) Adds skill Glaze Shift (?). Acquire energy recovery when equipped in male form.

マーメイド ◆契約 水中で小弾を自動回避できる。『ウォーター・グレイズ』スキルを習得。『ブレス防御』スキルを習得。
Mermaid (Contract) Automatic evasion of small bullets underwater. Acquire water glaze skill. Acquire breath defense skill.

パールたん ◆契約 水中での空気残量の減少速度が3/4になる。飛び道具を無効化する『アローガード』スキルを習得。
Pearl-tan (Contract) Lowers underwater breathing rate to 3/4ths. Acquire arrow guard skill that nullifies projectiles.

パールさん ◆契約 水中での空気残量が減少速度が半分になる。スキル『むっちりボディ』と同効果付加。物理攻撃を無効化する『ソードガード』スキルを習得。
Pearl-san (Contract) Lowers underwater breathing rate to half. Adds same effect as chubby body skill. Acquire sword guard skill that nullifies physical attacks.

ドールさん ◆憑依 しゃがみ時に敵の『小弾』を80%の確立で無効化する。しゃがみ時に敵の大魔法のダメージを1に減らす。
Doll-san (Possession) Nullifies small bullets while crouching 80% of the time. Reduces damage from enemy big magic to 1 while crouching.

マカイゾー ◆憑依 突進系の攻撃が強化される。
Makaizo (Possession) Strengthens dash-type attacks.

スーパーパチパチ ◆契約。
Super Ogre (Contract)

雪女 ◆憑依 氷結属性の攻撃に強くなる。『氷結耐性』スキルを習得。無垢形態装備で『フリーズアロープラス』を習得。
Snow Woman (Possession) Strengthens freeze attribute attacks. Acquire freeze resistance skill. Acquire Freeze Arrow Plus in pure form.

スノーレギオン ◆憑依 氷結属性を完全に防ぐ。『氷結無効』スキルを習得。無垢形態装備で『フリーズアローエアロ』を習得。
Snow Legion (Possession) Completely prevents freeze status. Acquire freeze nullification skill. Acquire Freeze Arrow Aero in pure form.

フレッシュドリー ◆契約 雷属性の攻撃に強くなる。設置技の攻撃方法を変化させる。
Flesh Dolly (Contract) Strengthens thunder attribute attacks. Changes installation technique attack method (?).

ダークピクシー ◆契約 雷属性の攻撃に強くなる。風属性の攻撃を強化できる。
Dark Pixie (Contract) Strengthens thunder and wind attribute attacks.

スタースキュラ ◆電波 ダッシュ中に敵の『小弾』を回避する『ダッシュ・グレイズ』習得。水地形完全無視。
Star Scylla (Wave/Psychotic) Acquire Dash Glaze: evade enemy small bullets while dashing. Completely ignore water terrain.

シャドウシフター ◆憑依 回避スキル『シャドウ・シフト』を習得。さらにアライメント型のドアの開放値を半分にする。
Shadow Shifter (Possession) Acquire evasion skill Shadow Shift. Additionally, halves level required to open alignment doors.

テスタメント ◆魔法 純愛形態専用。通常攻撃が『ホーリーアロー』になる。回数制限があるが。魔力の泉で使用回数が回復する。
Testament (Magic) Exclusive to pure love form. Regular attacks become Holy Arrow. There is a limit on its use, but it can be recovered by using magical power springs.

フレアバースト ◆魔法 魔性形態専用。通常攻撃が『フレアバースト』になる。回数制限があるが。魔力の泉で使用回数が回復する。
Flare Burst (Magic) Exclusive to devilish form. Regular attacks become Flame Burst. There is a limit on its use, but it can be recovered by using magical power springs.

猪突猛進 ◆魔法 無垢形態専用。ダッシュ時に前方に風属性の壁を纏い体当たりする。回数制限があるが。時間経過で使用回数が回復する。
Recklessness (Magic) Exclusive to pure form. Clads you in a wall of wind when dashing forward. There is a limit on its use, but it can be recovered by using magical power springs.

アルマコットの想い ◆上位契約 『火炎無効』を習得。純愛形態と男の子形態ではカード技『サモン・アルマコット』を使用できる。
Alma Kotto's Love (High Ranking Contract) Acquire flame immunity. Can use card technique Summon Alma Kotto when in pure love or male form.

さくらの想い ◆上位契約 火炎弾で霊魂タイプの敵を倒せるようになる。攻撃時まれに『デスシックル』または『オーレリアン・デトネイション』が発動。
Sakura's Love (High Ranking Contract) Become able to kill spirit type enemies with fire bullets. Occasionally invokes Death Sickle or Aurelian Detonation when attacking.

ミルの想い ◆上位契約 ライフ残量が半分以下の時、攻撃がブラッドショットになる。ライフが0になったとき一度だけ身代わりになる。ライフ補充で再使用可能。
Milu's Love (High Ranking Contract) When below half life, attacks become Blood Shot. Sacrifices herself for you once when your life hits 0. Reusable after you refill your life.

マリエの守り ◆上位契約 水中で空気残量が減少速度が1/10になる。水属性攻撃無効。攻撃時にまれにアクアバーストが発動。
Marie's Protection (High Ranking Contract) Lowers underwater breathing rate to 1/10th. Nullifies water attribute attacks. Occasionally invokes Aqua Buster when attacking.

へルルの想い ◆上位契約 。 。
Queen of Hell's Love (High Ranking Contract)

ミライの想い ◆上位契約 。 。
Mirai's Love (High Ranking Contract)

淫魔の心 ◆特殊 女の子形態に装備すると…
Succubus's Heart (Special) If equipped while in female form...

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

God there's a shit ton of back tracking in this game.

jakruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys I must be a idiot... how do you get to the sprite gallery or the room where different mobs keep spawning I think someone mentioned this room earlier.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, by back tracking from someone's endgame savegame, I know where the final area is. But the requirements to open the gray metal door to open it have not yet been met on my own game. I've been exploring the adjacent areas as best I can with no luck. Any idea what to do?

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok. I have explored the entire area behind the graveyard girl and still no water level. How do I get there? Also is there an animation for the machine gun girls? I've been wandering around for a couple of hours and all I did was earn a butt load of cash killing enemies.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok. I have explored the entire area behind the graveyard girl and still no water level. How do I get there? Also is there an animation for the machine gun girls? I've been wandering around for a couple of hours and all I did was earn a butt load of cash killing enemies.
Well, I edited my guide, I don't remember exactly how to access to water the area since re-exploring keeps finding the shortcut I opened up by completing it. However, in the area with the machine gun girls you can go upwards, quite a bit. There's a rather difficult jumping puzzle that involves you changing the orientation of the special barriers that force you back to male form. Since I am limited in the girls I can use, I don't have the ability to re-explore beyond that challenge.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

I just got the pink doors key and recovered the ability to transform into the fast girl. Where the hell do I go now?

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to Darksoulo's save... I've noticed that if you do the New Game+, the blonde and green haired females in the beginning respond (via Exclamation mark, the blonde turns away) if you try to masturbate. No scene triggered though... I imagine there may be a scene possible. Anyone want to translate what they say?

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I edited my guide, I don't remember exactly how to access to water the area since re-exploring keeps finding the shortcut I opened up by completing it. However, in the area with the machine gun girls you can go upwards, quite a bit. There's a rather difficult jumping puzzle that involves you changing the orientation of the special barriers that force you back to male form. Since I am limited in the girls I can use, I don't have the ability to re-explore beyond that challenge.
The area of that puzzle just leads to a golden treasure box looking item. No water in this area to drown in so I'll just try drowning in any water I can find then. Still can't figure out how to get the machine gun girls yet.

Allright I found it. In that room there is breakable boxes towards the middle right side of the screen that I missed. It brought me to a new area. Thanks for the tips!

Last edited:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did someone say spawn room? Here's a save in the middle of it. The doors to your left of this save crystal all have different girls in them. So do the rooms in the small floor above and below. You can also spawn girls in the bigger room: just look for the green crystals.

The spawn menu is going to give you a list (unfortunately it doesn't show pictures so trial and error) of girls to spawn. This list is judged by all the girls you've gotten gifts from. If you don't have a gift from them they won't show up on this list. You can, however, spawn as many as you want from this menu.

Don't bother with the pink submenu from the crystal. All it does is let you change background music, whether or not you take damage, and for some reason one of the options shortens the list of girls you can choose from. So yeah, eff that.

This save file takes the same slot as that one that puts you in the endgame room, just to let you know.

Attachments

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

さくらの想い ◆上位契約 火炎弾で霊魂タイプの敵を倒せるようになる。攻撃時まれに『デスシックル』または『オーレリアン・デトネイション』が発動。
Sakura's Love (High Ranking Contract) Become able to kill spirit type enemies with fire bullets. Occasionally invokes Death Shikuru or Orerion Detonation when attacking. (wtf are those katakana words)
death's sickle

possibly aurelian detonation

ミルの想い ◆上位契約 ライフ残量が半分以下の時、攻撃がブラッドショットになる。ライフが0になったとき一度だけ身代わりになる。ライフ補充で再使用可能。
Milu's Love (High Ranking Contract) When below half life, attacks become Brad Shot. Sacrifices herself for you once when your life hits 0. Reusable after you refill your life. (Who's Brad? I hate you katakana.)
it's blood shot

given that the creator list

"Pure love" as lover, "Pure" as purelien, and "Devilishness" as chaos

i think aurelian has a good chance of being right

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Those make sense now that you point them out. By the time I got to the bottom of that list, I wasn't in the mood to do the linguistic gymnastics required to decipher katakana.

I hope that list is useful to someone at least.

Last edited:

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what you can do with the gargoyles/girls made of stones?
I can only figure out that if the main character masturbate at them twice, they will shake a little and thats it. Can you cure them of petrification or is that all you get?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I just got the pink doors key and recovered the ability to transform into the fast girl. Where the hell do I go now?
If you return to the area immediately before you travel upwards to save the princess, you can travel to the left to get a glimpse of the area you need to go. However the area is blocked off by a metal door. I am unable to find a condition to trigger its opening. It may be a "shortcut" once you've already begun to explore the area. Since its no longer the weekend I don't have as much time to play but I'll be trying to work backwards from one of the completed save games to see if there's another way into the end-game area.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did someone say spawn room? Here's a save in the middle of it. The doors to your left of this save crystal all have different girls in them. So do the rooms in the small floor above and below. You can also spawn girls in the bigger room: just look for the green crystals.

The spawn menu is going to give you a list (unfortunately it doesn't show pictures so trial and error) of girls to spawn. This list is judged by all the girls you've gotten gifts from. If you don't have a gift from them they won't show up on this list. You can, however, spawn as many as you want from this menu.

Don't bother with the pink submenu from the crystal. All it does is let you change background music, whether or not you take damage, and for some reason one of the options shortens the list of girls you can choose from. So yeah, eff that.

This save file takes the same slot as that one that puts you in the endgame room, just to let you know.

Actually the pink sub menu has some options worth note. The first one toggles enemy's normal damage to the girl forms. The second, I think, was to toggle on the enemys in the list or turn them off showing only the ones you have contracts which might be the third, not sure forgot which one it was. The third not sure, perhaps prevents hornyness raising. The rooms with the different enviroments normally have the girls missing from the crystals list. Sadly some girls are unavalible through this place or the crystals.

Also for those having a hard time with enemys and bosses In the menu the bottom rightmost option is the settings such as volume, the top option scrolls the pages which will eventually bring you to the difficulty menu which can be changed at any time with no penalties or bonuses

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Correction, I do believe I have found the way to go. For those who have gotten the ability to turn into one of the girls back, the path to the end-game area seems to rely on a rather large backtrack all the way the area immediately after the slime boss. Remember that gigantic upwards tunnel leading to a difficult but seemingly useless area? Well... I think that's the way you gotta go.