What's new

ACT Echidna Wars

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ello' there! D-Gate (camel, asimofu, someone else?) has released what im assuming is either a demo or a miniproject based on their next thing, somewhat of a sequel to Milia wars I presume.

If you have played Milia Wars you'll know exactly what to expect, if you haven't then this game is a sidescrolling action based around vore..So if you don't like that, It's probably better to move along.

Do note there is only one level and it only has two enemies, Not sure if they will expand the miniwars.

Blog~

Echidna Wars mini -

-Heres a bit of additional tips and things like controls

Controls:
Arrow Keys - Movement
Z - Jump
X - Shoot
A - Open character select/status screen
R - If dead Return to last checkpoint

S - Pause
Q/W - Adjust game speed
1/2 - Change control type

Characters:
1: Milia ~ she can fly/hover if you try to double jump, and move around for a couple seconds. She has a long ranged attack that becomes a 3 arrow split with lvl 3 power

2: Sachiho, a wolfgirl ~ can do a standard megaman slide to go under small spaces, Luckily you can't get stuck under a small space since you seem to have infinite slide while in it. Her attack is a short ranged spammable fireball.

3: TGO-3 ~ TGO is a cyborg girl, shes got a kind of superarmor preventing her from getting knockbacked, and her arms shoot out to attack enemies..unfortunately its only two at a time and is rather short range for a homing missile type attack. But if it got any longer of a range i feel balance issues would occur.

Enemies:

1: Slime
2: Lamia
3: Jellyfish
4: Worm - Instead of running into main attack is shooting rocks out in 3 directions towards you.

While you have a green bar the enemies can only capture you, struggling out of this is possible..But if your green/protective bar is gone the enemy will eat you, And then you have to swap out to the other character to knock yourself out of them. It appears the character freed is in a dazed state though..Didn't play/experiment long enough to learn how to knock them out of it.

Also, shooting the red balloon registers the checkpoint

STAGE COUNT: 3

The game appears to be on something of a hiatus for updates, no telling if or when a next one will show up.

Last edited by a moderator:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Echidna Wars

I'm personally looking forward to more updates to this game.And by the looks of the map there will be at LEAST 8 levels i think.And i don't think this game could be much shorter than the original which only took about twenty minuets.And it looks like were gonna be seeing enemies that should have been added ages ago.I hope for a succubus or that weird MH [monster hunter] humanised creature as one of the bosses.The one that tail vores you.As i'm gonna guess there's gonna be about 16 enemies maybe a bit less or a bit more.

Last edited:

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is quite a nice little game, I enjoyed Milia Wars for how well the game handled and for its content. Vore is kinda a hit and miss with me but with Milia Wars it was all good, probably because of its cuteness.
I hope this little mini turns into a full game or at least has more levels than Milia did. It's pretty fun with or without erotic content and the graphical style feels like an interesting cross between NES and SNES.

As a closing note, I'm sure other fans of Milia Wars will be happy that you can now use the wolf girl as well as the angel girl, I like how you can swap in your other character to save the captured character before their health is depleted, a very nice game mechanic.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or just watch them get eaten.Hahaha!But on a serious note what the fuck does the little slug thing do?The one you get with mirea's wing ability.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Always love camel's work, esp asimofu's millia's war. I really hope this can go longer than the previous one...

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some useful tips:

1.) if you rescue a character from an enemy, you can pick them up by walking over them to ensure they don't get eaten.

2.) if you are low on health with one character but have full health on the other, grind a bit for health drops on the full character. The health will be restored on the one with damage instead. This works even if your second character no longer has any green health bar left.

3.) The wolf/fox girl has shorter rang, but can be spammed for rapid fire; if you utilize this wisely, even the lamias should be dead before they can touch you.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, very cool. The vore art/animation doesn't look as "clean" or "detailed" as Milia Wars but I think thats just a matter of more focus on the actual gameplay than the vore. (Note: No stomach bulge if the Lamia eats you)

That said, I REALLY wanna see where this all goes. If you open the menu on the world map, you see space for up to 8 characters at the bottom and 3 at the top, so maybe you'll be able to recruit playable characters and mix and match them as you see fit?

I also found this Yellow gem thing just before you jump down into the pit. If you use the Angel girl to fly/float across the pit, you'll find it there but it doesn't seem to do anything (yet).

Oh and being able to leave the house by jumping from the balcony? Very cute touch.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, very cool. The vore art/animation doesn't look as "clean" or "detailed" as Milia Wars but I think thats just a matter of more focus on the actual gameplay than the vore. (Note: No stomach bulge if the Lamia eats you)

That said, I REALLY wanna see where this all goes. If you open the menu on the world map, you see space for up to 8 characters at the bottom and 3 at the top, so maybe you'll be able to recruit playable characters and mix and match them as you see fit?

I also found this Yellow gem thing just before you jump down into the pit. If you use the Angel girl to fly/float across the pit, you'll find it there but it doesn't seem to do anything (yet).

Oh and being able to leave the house by jumping from the balcony? Very cute touch.
I really like your attention to detail, I was so preoccupied i didn't notice the character slots or that yellow gem xD, Im assuming the yellow gem will eventually increase the power level similar to milia wars..Or maybe even unlock something

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I'm really excited for this. It's really nice that you can play as the wolf girl now, and the sprites are very nicely done. Can't wait to see how this progresses. Also, one thing I'd love to see is having both characters get vored together, like seeing both side-by-side stuffed inside the lamia. Still, that's just something I'd like to see, it''s completely unnecessary.

murr

Reputation score

There's a bulge when the lamia eats you, but it's less noticeable and further down her tail compared to milia wars where you were just under her human belly.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like the gameplay better this time around, but I prefer the other sprites.:p

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't care either way.Its a good vore game.Slightly larger sprites be nice though.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't care either way.Its a good vore game.Slightly larger sprites be nice though.
This!

Though eager to see more. Its still one of the good vore games out there that you can count on one hand.

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Java Plugin 1.4.2 or later is not installed."
Is what I'm getting but my Java is up to date.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thats a bit odd, I went and redownloaded a new java..But then it still wouldn't load, so i had to change out browsers to get java to play properly.

If those don't work then I can't really help, sorry ;x

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just installed Java following the link on the page and it worked (removing the jp at the end of course). You probably needed to restart whichever browser to boot.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a bulge when the lamia eats you, but it's less noticeable and further down her tail compared to milia wars where you were just under her human belly.
Thats true, I didn't notice that

Last edited:

ArrancarX5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This would be good, if they added the drider back in too. she is Nice. and Horny! I hope Asimofu and the D-gate team finish this up! it looks great so far, and I sense hints at Fromage's side-scroller vore there. it's still got a music bug, even after you close out of the game, you can occasionally hear the music of the level. it would be nice to have an extra demo level to boot, I noticed that you can pick which route you'll go. depending on which way you head out of "Sachicho's house"

Last edited:

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're using FireFox, Java is sometimes blocked because it's a notorious security hole. To see if this is your problem, go under the Tools bar, click Add Ons, search all your add ons for Java. The one you need to make sure is enabled is Java(TM) Platform. I usually keep it off, personally, only loading it if a page absolutely requires it.

Hope this helps! :)

Reputation score

/unlurk

For google chrome, to get the java to work I had to go to the wrench -> tools -> encoding -> set to auto detect.

/lurk