What's new

Announcement [Caryo] The Prison Dark Elf 監獄のダークエルフ RJ101388 RE101388

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
INFO

If you played any of his "The depths of the dungeon" or most of CARYOs other games, you'll now how this one plays out. Monsters and Tentacles assault the heroine and you can choose to turn on and off cross-view. Fully animated and voice acted.

rather short game (if its even a game) with it only having 3 choices of where she is raped. Each place having multiple scenes and your choice to have the monster or tentacle climax at any moment.

DOWNLOAD

SIDE NOTE
Are my uploads really that bad? This is my third share and my past 2 seem to be mostly "i can't play it" and "im getting this error"

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Prison Dark Elf

INFO

If you played any of his "The depths of the dungeon" or most of CARYOs other games, you'll now how this one plays out. Monsters and Tentacles assault the heroine and you can choose to turn on and off cross-view. Fully animated and voice acted.

rather short game (if its even a game) with it only having 3 choices of where she is raped. Each place having multiple scenes and your choice to have the monster or tentacle climax at any moment.

DOWNLOAD

SIDE NOTE
Are my uploads really that bad? This is my third share and my past 2 seem to be mostly "i can't play it" and "im getting this error"
when you finish downloading from dlsite, are you unpacking while in japanese locale? is the game working fine for you? when you repack, are you in japanese locale? if the answer for all those is yes, 90% the problem is the other party. people probably not extracting/running the game in japanese locale. the other 10% is corrupted upload/download.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yah, im in japanese locale. have been for over a year.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've found a torrent on nyaa:

29 seeders right now.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everything is OK for this upload, for me, at least. Thanks for upload.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got this already. But, I will keep seeding it for some days.

Sorry for my english... :(

HalOtacon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some strange reason I can't get this to work... keeps giving me gibberish errors even when running via AppLocale. Unless suddenly AppLocale no longer works...

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For some strange reason I can't get this to work... keeps giving me gibberish errors even when running via AppLocale. Unless suddenly AppLocale no longer works...
We have entered an endless recursive in time

Japanese locale...

This is getting old... really old.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm really glad Caryo makes these animated games, but I wish they'd be more efficient with the file sizes. An auto-advance option would be nice too. There are 6 videos for each scene: with the cut-away, without, and 3 variations of clean, semen, and covered in semen.

Anyway, I made a video with the cut-away on and the clean version of the dark elf. Sound effects are 5x louder than the voice files, but her screaming is still pretty loud. Each loop scene repeats 3 times before proceeding. Total time is 5:10.

122MB:

Last edited:
OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow now thats something. +rep. only found one for depth of he dungeon 2 that did that.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bumping to let every one know that my mediafire account has been suspended. seems like too many people flagged my account. All my uploads are lost since i dont really like to keep files on my computer for long since im running on about 30-40GB of free space at a time.

this does not mean i will stop sharing. i will be creating a new account and renaming any new files i share to less obvious names.

if you still want this specific game though, 4th post has a torrent link.

HalOtacon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Japanese locale...

This is getting old... really old.
I am running this in japanese locale, please take the time to realize that I said I was running it in AppLocale, a nice little program designed so that people can still have America set as their region while running certain programs with the Japanese locale. We have not entered an endless recursive in time.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Applocale is not a full replacement for running your system in Japanese locale. It only sets that one application to run in Japanese so if the game tries to copy Japanese text outside of itself (like to a Windows system variable), you'll crash.

Try this patch and see if the game works in applocale:

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With CARYO's amazing artwork, it's sad that he/she/they don't make real games. If I could speak Japanese, I'd actually help them build a real game.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With CARYO's amazing artwork, it's sad that he/she/they don't make real games. If I could speak Japanese, I'd actually help them build a real game.
They aren't very original though, they throw "archetype" characters into the exact same situations with slightly re-skinned tentacles or dicks.

A real game from them would feel like a rip off I imagine.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

They aren't very original though, they throw "archetype" characters into the exact same situations with slightly re-skinned tentacles or dicks.

A real game from them would feel like a rip off I imagine.
Even with archetypical characters and re-skinned elements, I can pretty much guarantee it will be a bad ass game due to Caryo's great visuals and sounds. Some type of RPG would probably work the best I would think.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Even with archetypical characters and re-skinned elements, I can pretty much guarantee it will be a bad ass game due to Caryo's great visuals and sounds. Some type of RPG would probably work the best I would think.
If the whole appeal is great visuals and sounds, why not keep cranking out movies/games like this?

I agree, Caryo has great visuals and sounds, but DAMN they're unoriginal. Caryo games used to have a menagerie of monsters and now we're down to a game with nothing but tentacles?