What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Princess Of The Ring Version 1.0

R

Ryka

It is finally finished. Toffisama's new game. I am going to try this out, since I like Toffi's works.

Of course. I apologize, since I merely assumed some people were watching his blog. PoTR is like a sequel of sorts to Toffisama's Fairy War. The graphics are bigger, and both characters can ravage AND get ravaged. It's like a wrestling match. The winner um, wins. There are small stories behind them too. Toffi provided two links in her blog through my initial link.

and

I have played it just now. Basically, in a Hardcore Match, there is no win or lose. Just stamina. I haven't had the mind to 'concede defeat' if such a function exists, but the loss grants you inability to get out of a sexual hold.

I will warn, there is some slight violence. Softcore blood, but no ripping things off or anything gross like that.

I learned that in a Hardcore Match you can be ravaged endlessly or be ravaged in all 6 positions before a special finisher is dealt. As per the flow of the game it can turn the other way around. In the normal mode, you lose if you orgasm once.

I also learned that Fighter Maker still hates my PC, making it do a memory dump, so it's near impossible to do a hardcore match.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Princess Of The Ring Version 1.0

Can you give a description of the game and maybe a download link?

OP
R

Ryka

Of course. I apologize, since I merely assumed some people were watching his blog. PoTR is like a sequel of sorts to Toffisama's Fairy War. The graphics are bigger, and both characters can ravage AND get ravaged. It's like a wrestling match. The winner um, wins. There are small stories behind them too. Toffi provided two links in her blog through my initial link.

and

I have played it just now. Basically, in a Hardcore Match, there is no win or lose. Just stamina. I haven't had the mind to 'concede defeat' if such a function exists, but the loss grants you inability to get out of a sexual hold.

I will warn, there is some slight violence. Softcore blood, but no ripping things off or anything gross like that.

I learned that in a Hardcore Match you can be ravaged endlessly or be ravaged in all 6 positions before a special finisher is dealt. As per the flow of the game it can turn the other way around. In the normal mode, you lose if you orgasm once.

I also learned that Fighter Maker still hates my PC, making it do a memory dump, so it's near impossible to do a hardcore match.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Lila pretty much sums up the game pretty well.

The only blood involved in this is so minimal, it's really only there to say 'yeah, people bleed when you hit them'. It's just 2-3 pinhead-sized drops that fall on the floor, and the oldest ones disappear after a certain limit has been reached.

Didn't play much of Story mode, but I assume it's like Free mode, just that you have to beat all 3 other girls in a row, in either Normal or Hardcore mode.
In Free mode, you choose your girl, choose your opponent, and fight in either Normal or Harcore.
Normal mode, one orgasm is all it takes to win or lose.
Hardcore mode, it takes one orgasm in each of the 6 sex positions, and then you have to use a special finisher, or you have to go through all 6 positions again.
You can also choose to simply watch a match of any girl versus any girl - even against themselves - in Normal or Hardcore.

My recommendations:
#1) This may seem like a no brainer, but READ the readme file. You will be confused as fuck if you don't.

#2) Change the controls under OPTIONS > KEYBOARD, or at least go there to check out the button layout.

#3) Personally, I think it's worth checking out if you can d/l it in under 20 - 30 minutes, and even then I'm only guessing, since it only took me 5 minutes to d/l, 5 minutes to extract and figure the controls out, and each battle only lasts 5-10 minutes if you know what you're doing, possibly shorter if you're actually PLAYING the game instead of... yeah.

All-in-all, a decent game. The graphics are nice, the controls work - once you figure them out - and the sound is good.
My only gripe is that if you get too near either side of the screen, you can't see half of what's going on during a Sex move usually, so you're constantly trying to keep the action in the center, which can be a bitch at times, because the AI has an obsession with throwing you over to one of the sides.
Oh, yeah, the AI is awesome with grappling as well. You go to stand up after being knocked down, and IMMEDIATELY get grappled sometimes. It's random, too, so you might get in a match and not be able to do SHIT because you got knocked down ONCE, so now the AI is CONSTANTLY grappling you, and you have to mash the directional buttons and pray you hit the right counter.

Anyways. Rant aside, give the game a try. It's fun.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

2 player matches keep resetting midway for me.

OP
R

Ryka

Taken from Toffi's blog:

"It’s just a problem of settings, so I won’t upload the whole game again. Go to your PotR-Folder and open the “game.ini” (if you don’t have one yet, start the game and close it again). Change the line “Editor.TestPlay.time=60” to “Editor.TestPlay.time=0“. This should solve the problem."

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

In case someone don't know, there are bad ends in the story mode if you lose to the third opponent. Well, most of them might not be that bad for you guys, except the last girl's (then again, I know there are some out there who like that end).

and if you don't mind, some rant from me. The AI kinda sucks, so it's not really exciting getting raped by them because I allow them to. Mind you, I don't like impossible AI either. So, this is better, I guess.

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Princess of the Ring 1.1v - Human like AI and some new battle rules.

well i worked on it all day and finally its done.

all credits to toffisama who made the game.

well,the game is great but the biggest problem is that its too easy and static (i read some comments about the game and alot people said its too easy)

so in this version the AI is more human like,it will try to hit you more and will fight back with very small breaks. BUT! it will not spam moves.

new battle rules (damage and etc.)

in the original game all the character are the same and all the rape moves has the same "damage" (what makes you cum)

in this version its difference,ill explain:

if you rape by using Tongue,damage will be around 25-50% higher.

if you rape by using fingers,damage will be normal and slight hp recovery to you.

if you rape by using tongue and fingers,damage wil be 75% higher.

if you rape by humiliating way,damage will be 75% higher and small hp recovery to you.

if you rape by using pussy (only Juliet),damage will be 100% higher and 10% damage to you.

so now you need to think more about what move you will use,if you about to cum its better to use fingers so you'll get some hp back,hope you got the idea.

now about the characters:

Nina: she cums a little bit faster but recovers her self faster. (witch can be a pain in the ass to the enemy if cant gets you time after time before you fight back)

Weakness: she has a weakness to being raped by humiliating moves.

Sophia: she cums slower (has more hp) but she recovers slow.

Weakness:she has a weakness to nina.

Karin:she has the same hp like the original game. and no weaknesses.

Juliet:same like karin.

i made all the changes so it will fit the story.

try it and tell me what you think.

LINK:

another link:

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Princess of the Ring 1.1v - Human like AI and some new battle rules.

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable"

:confused::confused::confused:

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can i get some screenshots?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Err..... Juliet never tried to 'hit' me even once. I think she's stuck on 'grapple' mode, or something.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

That a good things, the game is really enjoyable now but I think you can go a little more deeper:

Sophia is a nymphomaniac so she like to be used by girls (as we can see in her good ending). Her hp must be the lowest of all girl. And she weak to any attack but humiliating ways.

Nina is young and maybe unexperienced so her hp must be low but not like Sophia, her weakness is the tongue attack.

Juliet, Idon't know, maybe she just good like that.

Karin is regurlary "train" by her mistress so her resistance is higher than the other girls. Maybe she weaks on soft touching (like fingers or tongue but in a comfortable position. She can be resistant on humiliating attack.

It's just some idea, feel free to tell me if you find it good or bad.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wish there were more delay/warning to the ending of a grapple or sex attack. Also kinda annoying is the computer's habit of catching you with a grapple if either yours or theirs is countered. It's easily beat by mashing the strike button, though.

Oddly, I've noticed in Hardcore mode, my opponent'll usually cum twice when I use a sex attack, practically right off the bat. Meanwhile,my character never came ever.

My fav's... what's her name, Sophia? The violent lesbian nympho. Bearhugs are bad ass, as is whatever it's called when you pick them up over your head and fuckin' smash 'em into the ground like she does.

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That a good things, the game is really enjoyable now but I think you can go a little more deeper:

Sophia is a nymphomaniac so she like to be used by girls (as we can see in her good ending). Her hp must be the lowest of all girl. And she weak to any attack but humiliating ways.

Nina is young and maybe unexperienced so her hp must be low but not like Sophia, her weakness is the tongue attack.

Juliet, Idon't know, maybe she just good like that.

Karin is regurlary "train" by her mistress so her resistance is higher than the other girls. Maybe she weaks on soft touching (like fingers or tongue but in a comfortable position. She can be resistant on humiliating attack.

It's just some idea, feel free to tell me if you find it good or bad.
it could be nice but i dont think it fits the characters.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Why? I don't get it...

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who thinks this game is in some serious need of easy mode? Or like, super easy mode? Since the fights really only consist of throwing the other one before they can even get up, the whole gameplay basically comes down to "guess one of the 4 direction buttons" and off you go again, flying and powerless to do anything about it.

Other than that, the animations and all are real nice, and kudos for the nice idea. But the throwing mechanics really make this whole thing just a lottery.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Technically it's 3 directions, and there is an easy mode, it's just the original version of the game. This one posted is a modified version to make the enemies more difficult.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Technically it's 3 directions, and there is an easy mode, it's just the original version of the game. This one posted is a modified version to make the enemies more difficult.
Technically it is 4, at least according to the readme. While there are only 3 animations from standing or down, Left and Right cancel each other when you're trying to resist throws. IE. If someone throws up | down | left | right, you need to push up | down | right | left. That's what I got from it at least. :)

Anyway, by exploiting the lowkick which the AI can't block, it does come easy enough.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

left and right cancel each other because they are the same throw, Up, Down, Left/Right. That's three, hence only the three animations