What's new

RPG [Cypress_z] Hypno Master RPGMaker

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys, I made a game in RPG Maker VX a long while back and realized it was something you all might enjoy.

This game was basically just a test to see if I could make an adult RPG maker game.

It's not perfect, but I'm probably not going to make any changes at this point, since it is an old project. Still, feedback is appreciated and enjoyed.

Please be aware that there are some underage characters in the original version. But not this version, which has been carefully altered so that there is no underage sex or nudity.

If you want the original version, it is hosted on Hypnochan on the creative development board.

If you want to host this on some other site, that's fine. Just ask me permission first.

There is one semi-secret area on the world map. You can finish the game without finding it, but it'll be worth your time to look after you've gotten all the other girls.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker - Hypno Master

Might want to reopen your old project i get a RGSS202E.dll error. I do know how to fix it but just to get a warning out.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Might want to reopen your old project i get a RGSS202E.dll error. I do know how to fix it but just to get a warning out.
Hmm. That probably happened because I modified my RPG Maker XP to play Japanese games.

What else could cause it? If that's the cause, it would probably have the same requirements as a Japanese RPG maker game to play.

Also, I got no such error when I was testing it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it was made using a English version RPG maker XP, you'll need the English version of the RTP as well to run the game, the Japanese RTP isn't compatible with games made in the english one.