What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I'm looking for any game that is like the visual novel Touki Kyouka(from the circle Abalone Kiss, already saw the CGs for their other games). Something with rough/brutal rape, ryona, humilation for the heroine, and not only just tentacles(especially like it when the heroine is being dominated by a man or beast).

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello there,

I was looking for game similar with Rain's Rave.

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys im looking for this one[ABALONE KISS]姫酪農 姫を魔物好みの雌牛として出荷する異種姦酪農物語 but it seems there are only cg rips online anyone has a link to the game?

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm searching for a game, not a visual novel, where you're able to impregnate several woman.

Like building a harem of them.

My sincere thanks if you know of such a game.

If you no any other good pregnancy game, I'm sure I'd still wish to know of it.

Become tentacle, destroy the town and humiliate girls! / Shokushu ni natte Machi wo Shuugeki Shi Onnanoko wo Ryoujoku Suru Game / 触手になって町を襲撃し女の子を陵辱するゲーム [English] (can't post link)

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone have any information about these pics?
Searching around and all I can find is it's an old flash game called "My Iori" or "My Lori" or something like that. Also found a couple of download links but all dead.
I appreciate if someone could share it too.

Attachments

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any information about these pics?
Searching around and all I can find is it's an old flash game called "My Iori" or "My Lori" or something like that. Also found a couple of download links but all dead.
I appreciate if someone could share it too.
mediafire.com/download/zumhxjqzflm/My+Lori.rar

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

mediafire.com/download/zumhxjqzflm/My+Lori.rar
Thanks. It's really rare to see a mini-game included in a VN. By the way do you know if there is a way to skip scene in this? The BJ scene takes too long to process.

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. It's really rare to see a mini-game included in a VN. By the way do you know if there is a way to skip scene in this? The BJ scene takes too long to process.
I didn't know about the game before, I used google image search to find it ;)
I played the game for only 5min and then I got bored because it was too slow and I don't speak japanese so I understood nothing.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm looking for a 3D hentai movie. Two guys are hungry, and they spot a girl who's new to the country and doesn't know the language. There's some translation confusion and all three end up fucking in an alleyway. I think a cop hauls the guys off at the very end.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am looking for this game.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ167294
人妻がコンドーム開発の実験台になる話

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hello, i am looking for a game, not sure if it was release or not but i was interested in it when i tried demo after a while it fell off of my radar.
It is a top down game on the screen you have 2 rooms on the left side some sort of roper and a stick figure controlling stuff and on the right side is the battlefield where hiroine comes and you drop slimes and put traps to fight her its all in real time. Thank you for your time :)

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi guys, are there any games related to brothels like ボクの奴隷娼館?
PS. cant paste urls yet :D

I know lilitales has a pros system as well with a pretty cool mechanic.

Any others?

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Damoriva

That should be Fuwa Kumi by Ivory Tower if I'm not mistaken.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have this wolf editor rpg game? Looks like it stars Asuka from Evangelion

IJCD

Reputation score

I'm at my wit's end trying to find an H game I accidentally deleted and don't know what it's called.

I remember at the beginning, someone attacks your sister and you hit them and run. Chasing you instead of your sister, you run into a cave and accidentally stumble onto a magical staff that turns you you into a magical girl, only you have no powers.

One of the core mechanics of the game is you get MP back by fucking enemies. It's a turn base game with GOR scenes. I think the protagonist has pink hair and a pink and white outfit. If anyone has even the slightest idea what game I'm trying to find, I would greatly appreciate it.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys, I'm searching for a more or less specific type of H-RPG (dunno if this is the right thread for a similar question, if it isn't feel free to ignore my post :D ). I'm currently searching for a classic H-RPG in which during combat with clothing destruction there are unique (dunno if it is the right word for that) "sprites"/"picture" of the heroine being grabbed/stripped/whatever by the enemy. An example of what I'm saying is RJ153105. If anyone knows a game with that peculiarity, I'd be totally happy to play it!
Thank you! (and sorry for my not-so-fluent english)

EToniZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I'm looking for this game: 堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス (RJ126642).... I try to search for the link but all dead:( Help me pls

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys, I'm looking for this game: 堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス (RJ126642).... I try to search for the link but all dead:( Help me pls
We had a thread for this game but received an official DMCA takedown request, so we no longer share the links for it, I'm sorry.
No links to the game can be given here.

Anyone have this wolf editor rpg game? Looks like it stars Asuka from Evangelion

Umero bought it and posted a link to it in the thread below.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28123

Last edited:

nngnnngngnn

Reputation score

Anyone have newest version of this game?It's said "画像処理の軽量化スクリプトを改修。(ゲーム全体のパフォーマンス向上)" Can't play the older version cause of the lag problem.

【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ159285.html