What's new

[Nutaku] Shooting Girl

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Shooting Girl

give it time, usually a little after full release does the lag issues go away.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Beat 3-3. Used EVA formation for Kyoko and she managed to dodge most sniper attacks on her which bought me enough time to corner all the snipers to the top right of the map.

When they got 1 lucky crit and another hit and she died, my 2 remaining def units took the hits, then my AG's lit them up. I had 4/6 girls who were good in city terrain.

I think a lot of people will get stuck there and there doesn't seem to really be any way to rely on lvl ups as you don't get much experience after you reach around lvl 8-10. Probably relying on the trainer units are probably key to lvling up.

So just a tip for those who are waiting for launch day. It may not be the best idea to repeat lvls you already got 3 medals on just to try to gain exp. You'll end up with low resources that way and won't be able to use the bed or go on quests. You'll end up having to wait a couple hours to restore resources.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So for anyone who already play this game, between kyoko and chieko which girl is more valuable to keep? I already keep kyoko as my pre register reward and now chieko pop out on my screen.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A bit late, but if Chieko is the 4* SMG, she isn't in the gatcha yet; but when I was reading the Himeuta forum, I read lot of complaints about how fast she died.

If is in the preregistration rewards, she is probably the best unit to roll for. She has a healing skill, which will be useful and rare.

The other healer on Nutaku right now is a handgun, not as good for a support class:

By the way, another preregistraion warning: a few of the 3* units in there are farmable in dailies. From the wiki:

Last edited:
Reputation score

This game is just as gay as the rest of nutakus games wit like 2 exceptions being Aigis which i still havent gotten to try cus it wont fcking work, and ofc Angelic Saga, the only game Nutaku has that has PVP

PVP is always 100% more fun than PVE if you disagree you either never played a real video game in your life or your a retard.
Honestly im leaning towards the latter for a lot of you in this thread, yes offense.

Shooting girl's Game play consists of nothing more than

clicking a start button
getting up from your seat
going into your kitchen
making a sandwich
eating it
walk back to your computer or where ever you play your game
and you won

Thats shooting girl in a nut shell, and as soon as i get Riena because shes clearly the best girl, as soon as i get her ill play for maybe 5 minutes and then Im done.

to each his own ofc but like, i cannot imagine that any of you who posted in this thread has had a good child hood, I played video games when i was a kid. its pretty evident that none of you have cus you think this is a good game like really, you click 1 button and you win, thats shit.

and theres gona be those ppl who drop sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much money on this game

If this game was the way it is now but it had a PVP option then id play and drop money to, but theres no pvp so theres zero point cus all the pve is is clicking 1 button.

This game is just another joke game that dmm cooked up in like 15 minutes kinda like how a brotha in the hood cooks up crack and yall smoking the crack now. What yall need to do is switch over to the cocaine, and thats Angelic Saga.
Just because I'm one the top players in the game and I play like daily doesn't mean you have to be a pussy and not pvp.

yall you need to grow some balls and play Angelic Saga, its the most manly game on Nutaku

/Shooting Girl Thread

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That made me lol.

If memory serves the DMM version has a PvP mode, but it is the same gameplay as PvE.

The DMM variant of this game was grindy as all hell, to the point where every time I logged in (once in a blue moon) there would just be stacks of exp fairies in the mail...and resources. Shittons of resources.
Given that Nutaku's variants of DMM games tend to be inferior across the board, I don't think this is going to get any less grindy...hope I'm wrong though.

Reputation score

That made me lol.

If memory serves the DMM version has a PvP mode, but it is the same gameplay as PvE.
going 1 on 1 wit a player team controlled by the AI is still pve trash

now dont get me wrong, I was smoking the same crack yall are smoking now. When I first saw a screen shot of the game I shat my pants got mad excited and hyped to all hell, but just like flower knight girl this game turned out to be a disappointment once I dug in deeper.

Nutaku needs to steal a DMM game that has real turn based strategy similar to one of those old tactics games.

Here's an example of what the fuck I'm talking about

If DMM makes a game very similar in game play mechanics like the game shown in the spoiler above, WITH LIVE PVP ACTION AGAINST A REAL FUCKING PLAYER.
ill drop 5000 bucks on day 1

Shooting Girl doesn't even have basic RTS mechanics in it, if I was at least able to click my fucking girl and click where she moved to and clicked who the fuck she shot at, id probably give this game a serious try.

That's not what the game is though, so I'm just gonna get my fucking copy of Reina bushsushsushshsu w/e the last name is, and quit the game.

All in all I give this game a rating of 4/10 cus Reina bushsushsuh is mad sexy.

and this just in, holy fucking shit we got new game coming out and its buy to play. . I haven't looked into this game at all because I literally just found out about it a minute ago but it looks worth buying based on the 1 screen shot I seen. Only 1500 Nutaku gold. Not a bad price tag for a game that might suck a lot of cock based on the developing companies track record.
However if this game has PVP in it, I can guarantee you that shits will be shat

Ok after looking into the game I found out that its actually a fucking single player garbage VN, so no online pvp.
I also have no idea why Nutaku even has it on their site for sale because anyone with half a brain can just torrent this worthless shit online.
If you like Sci-fi VNs tho then maybe this game is for you.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Angelic Berserker I got the idea that you don't like it but don't push your values of what you like onto someone else.

Everyone's opinion on what they like is different. People also prefer pve over pvp. There are lots of users running around rankless with OP gear on several mmos. That's just how it is.

Shooting girl's Game play consists of nothing more than

clicking a start button
getting up from your seat
going into your kitchen
making a sandwich
eating it
walk back to your computer or where ever you play your game
and you won
Try that on mission 3-3, you'll lose every time. Attempt it at lvl 15, you'll still lose.

Your set up, formation, strategy and placement are all essential for this game. That's why I was able to beat the pre-set lvl 40 characters with my lvl 10s. The preset set up is just awful.

Each formation has a stat bonus/decrease and who you decide to place on there can change everything. Some people go full defense, others go eva, etc.

In my case, I felt EVA for my HG was most useful for this fight along with defense and some dps

Mission 3 is mostly what peps talk about on discord. Its difficult.

Yea, Love this game if you haven't noticed xD

edit - O yea, best part is playing actual players, not the presets/staff squads. Seeing who has the better set up.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what are you guys using to change your ip?

i'm using softether, but Canada server is not always up and i'm missing days at a time.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what are you guys using to change your ip?

i'm using softether, but Canada server is not always up and i'm missing days at a time.
I'm using HideMyA$$ - I purchased it for 1 month to test but I'll probably get the monthly subscription. it works well.

Though, all you need really is a public free canada proxy and change it in your browser settings. Once the game gets to loading screen, go back to your normal ip and play (I think that works). It works with what I'm using anyway. HidemyA$$ also works if you just leave it running all day.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Angelic Berserker, go ahead and play the first Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius.

I helped fund its kickstarter. :3

Play on one of harder difficulty if you want to, you might get raped in the butt by the AI that always have you outgunned. lol

Reputation score

@Angelic Berserker I got the idea that you don't like it but don't push your values of what you like onto someone else.
you are right, I apologize. This happens to just be one of my many personality faults not that that's an excuse for my behavior I had no right to express my opinions like that and for that I am truly sorry and with that said,
are you fucking kidding me? This game u click start u walk away you come back and you win. fuck values

Try that on mission 3-3, you'll lose every time. Attempt it at lvl 15, you'll still lose. Mission 3 is mostly what peps talk about on discord. Its difficult
Mission 3-3 isn't hard at all, 3-3 is just this games first "stat check" stage. you and the peeps in that discord MOST LIKELY just never played any RPG game in your lives and that's perfectly ok we all start somewhere.

Basic RPG 101

RPG LAW states, "If your shit is leveled your shit will one shot shit" In other words, unless mission 3-3 is like near the end game, the units in mission 3-3 = shit. Shit dies in one hit. Leveled Shit kills shit in one hit. I'ts a simple basic RPG concept.

Depending on what RPG it is and how long it is because shit varies, if your only 3 weeks in (3 days in if your a pro)(3 months in if its an mmo), ALL your characters and everything you have is fucking worthless and useless

Being stuck on stage 3-3 means absolutely nothing except that you didn't do enough grinding.

The only stage or boss in any RPG game, this game included, that is relevant at all in any way, is the very very LAST STAGE/BOSS, that's the only way to test your full potential in said rpg unless that rpg has extra content added to it after you beat it.
I highly doubt that that is the case with Shooting Girl.

If you cannot progress past a stage or boss in an RPG you need to go back to previous stages or bosses and kill them 200-40000 times over b4 trying that stage or boss you cannot get past again.

/Basic RPG 101

Your set up, formation, strategy and placement are all essential for this game. That's why I was able to beat the pre-set lvl 40 characters with my lvl 10s. The preset set up is just awful.
Do not be fooled, formation means absolutely nothing in this game (see RPG LAW posted above) and the stat bonuses and shit are irreverent. The reason why your level 10 units killed the level 40 preset units, is because the level 40 preset units were scaled just enough to be beat by the level 10 units.
You should not be taking credit for the victory because you didn't do shit except click start, get up, go into the kitchen, eat a whole water melon, come back and sit down. Your units played the game, not you.
Each formation has a stat bonus/decrease and who you decide to place on there can change everything. Some people go full defense, others go eva, etc.
#1,(See RPG LAW posted above) RPG LAW also somewhat kinda makes point #2 a bit redundant but I think point #2 is very important for people to read anyway.

#2, based on my experience through out my life with playing countless carbon copies of shooting girl on various other websites such as Newgrounds, ArmorGames, and XgenStudios (just to name a few),
the best strategy in a game like this one is to put all your eggs into the same basket(s).

What I mean by that is, you either dump everything you got into 1 unit and use 5 level 1 meat shields while your main unit just solos the whole fucking game (which you only do if your looking for a challenge if there is any).

Or you pick 1 type of class and every unit you use has to be that same fucking class for example, instead of 1 sniper 1 smg 1 w/e the fuck, just use 6 snipers. If all your eggs are in 1 basket(s), all of your chickens will be the same.

You want your shit to move at the same pace, you want your shit to attack at the same pace, you want shit to flow at the same fucking pace with a game like this.

This shit even applies to real life in the armed forces, in a fucking platoon of marines every marine looks the same and has the same gear and equipment and weapons, and its for a fucking reason.
If you just got random ass mother fuckers being random there just gonna randomly fuck off in random ass directions all trying to do random ass shit that probably doesn't even work well with each other fluidly and everyone just fucking dies.

I can easily see that happening in this game based on two reasons. Reason one, the RTS elements that should be in this game are missing. Reason two, based on the few game play videos Ive seen even tho I never seen anyone lose because this game is just that retardedly easy, each type of unit behaves differently.

Some units noticeably put in a fuck ton more work than other units.
The AVR or w/e the fuck it is that moves behind rocks and shit for no fucking reason not only wastes time but becomes a giant liafuckingbility that under normal circumstances (because this is a retardedly easy game), would get the whole squad killed because shes not shooting cover fire down range to watch her comrades backs. so all her comrades get picked off one by one because one of the guns chose to walk behind a rock for no reason, then the dumb ass who walked behind the rock gets captured and probably turned into another Theon Greyjoy.
If you ran 6 AVRs tho, then all of them maybe would go hide behind rocks and all do the same thing fluidly together like a solid fucking unit.

The ARs and SMGs most of the time seem to march forward and attack the enemy.
once again if you only have like 1 or 2 ARs and SMGs, those one or two are gonna march forward like charging chuck and die because where the fuck are the other 4 units, and what the fuck were they doing that was more important than the lives of their two comrades? Two of their comrades needed them but those 4 units weren't there for them so they died.

From reading this thread, this game has a healing class or I guess special units that come with a bonus heal skill, those units may or may not be needed, and that all depends on how hard the very very last stage and boss is.
If you need Heal carry this early in the game your in for a very frustrating experience, and that's ok because RPG LAW states that eventually you shit on everything anyway.

From reading this thread and from just good incite on how these type of games work mathematically and mechanically. I can be completely wrong but, Id say the sniper if not them maybe the AR, one of those two classes is the most broken one in this game.
So IN THEORY BECAUSE THERE'S CURRENTLY ONLY 2 HEALING UNITS, the most possible optimal way to play this game in my opinion is with 6 units of the most broken class (sniper) and all 6 come with whatever the healing bonus shit is.
so everyone is healing everyone and everyone is sniping everything from the across the map.

Sounds pretty optimal to me but we don't have 6 unique healing snipers or any class. I don't have a crystal ball, but no one can say for sure that more units with the healing bonus wont be added into the game.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if the healing units were actually fucking garbage because each unit behaves differently and I don't know how a healing unit behaves.

When does a healing unit heal another unit?
Do they only heal units that took damage?
If so, then would a healing unit stop attacking and walk half way across the map to heal a friendly unit that only lost 1% of their hp?
Do they randomly heal random friendly units randomly regardless of how much damage they took?
Would healing units just do nothing but constantly heal each other if both are simultaneously taking damage?
All of this shit has to be taken into account eventually and depending on how the healing units behave, they are either super fucking broken or super fucking bad to use.

Maybe 5 snipers 1 heal sniper is the way to go. We wont know till the game is played by someone who gets that far.

However, RPG LAW states in the end of the game it doesn't fucking matter how many or what units you picked because your now one shotting everything anyway so play how ever you want. Playing optimally just speeds the game up is all.

Dragon warrior 3 as an example, the optimal way to play is 1 hero 3 jesters, but you can still solo that game with 1 jester, that's RPG LAW. (although Dragon warrior is actually scaled correctly so even soloing with a maxed out character is actually a challenge but possible to do).

I don't know if the AI has any AOE shit but once again RPG LAW states you can just ignore that shit and walk right through it if your max level.

Only exception would be if the enemy AI controlled units have one shot mechanics. One shot mechanics are a whole different ball game and if this game has any of those then by all means, ignore this entire post.

Yea, Love this game if you haven't noticed xD
Would you marry this game though? Because in case you haven't noticed, I love Angelic Saga to the point where if that game was a flesh and blood woman with long black hair, id marry her in a heart beat. That is really cool though that you found something that you really like and enjoy, everyone should have something like that.

I wasn't going to play this game at all, but because of you, I'm Gonna play this game for a bit.

I will not be playing optimally, Im gonna attempt to solo the game all the way until mission 3-3 with Riena Bujusama. It will take a long time but i intend to have her solo each mission until 3-3 30x each. then she should be more than prepared to solo mission 3-3. and in the end it will be RPG LAW that prevails.

I will make you a wager, if I am successful in soloing mission 3-3 with Riena Bujusama, you have to Start playing Angelic Saga or play it again if you quit previously. If I still fail to solo mission 3-3 after finishing all the other missions 30 times with Riena, Not only will I become a permanent player of this game, ill buy you 5000 Nutaku Gold.

You honestly have nothing to lose by taking this wager.

Ill give you until this whole thread is locked to accept my wager. You don't have a lot of time to accept obviously because U L M F will realize how dumb this game is and just lock this thread.

TL/DR
All you have to fucking do in this game is click start, get up, go into your kitchen, eat a roasted potato croquette or what ever the fuck, come back, sit down, and you won.
That's just shit game play no matter how you look at it.
This game isn't worth a minute of anyone's time, it's a flip phone-cell phone level game at best.

Angelic Berserker, go ahead and play the first Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius.
I helped fund its kickstarter. :3
Play on one of harder difficulty if you want to, you might get raped in the butt by the AI that always have you outgunned. lol
I have played like Sengoku Rance and shit but idk. I might give it a try but I'm not gonna pay for it, ill just torrent it illegally because I don't care about supporting the creator of that VN, no offense to you though I hope you enjoy it though.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ yea, not reading that. Move along. If you don't like it, remove yourself from this topic. If you changed your mind, sry, as I said, not reading that xD

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ yea, not reading that. Move along. If you don't like it, remove yourself from this topic. If you changed your mind, sry, as I said, not reading that xD
don't bother, he pretty much just smack talked us and the ULMF site. i reported the message already.

as xellon said, if you don't like it, don't play it. i hope there isn't some one pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to play it. (pm me, i'll call the cops for you if that is the case).

otherwise, leave this thread, quit the game and stop complaining. you clearly don't enjoy the game and are just being a masochist if you are still playing it at this point.

if you do continue to play, you are just a hypocrite and anything more you say will hold no value.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have played like Sengoku Rance and shit but idk. I might give it a try but I'm not gonna pay for it, ill just torrent it illegally because I don't care about supporting the creator of that VN, no offense to you though I hope you enjoy it though.
Sengoku rance was fun. My favorite chick is Senhime, although Katsuko and Torako in kenshin's faction is really cute. We don't even get to see Torako naked ingame, which's quite a pity. :(

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is no way this guy's team should be losing, but I won twice today:

He also shouldn't have units at that level compared to his account level, and somehow has a unit that isn't in the gatcha yet. I think he modified his units' levels without changing their stats.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is no way this guy's team should be losing, but I won twice today:

He also shouldn't have units at that level compared to his account level, and somehow has a unit that isn't in the gatcha yet. I think he modified his units' levels without changing their stats.
that's suspicious, but not sure if completely impossible either. i wouldn't want to call some one a lair without proof. as much as that looks like cheating. i don't know the situation behind it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome got Kyoko today. Chose to keep her.

It hurts to let Mei and Fma-mas girl go, but sticking with favorite.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

that's suspicious, but not sure if completely impossible either. i wouldn't want to call some one a lair without proof. as much as that looks like cheating. i don't know the situation behind it.
ah, thats a pre-registered team, probably by the staff or something. Its possible to win since lvling (he was 40) doesn't give you any additional hp. Also, he used a team of LMG/SMGs and an AMR which with his set up isn't too hard to beat. Those wep users seem to be "late bloomers." is my guess. In this game, you'll find some 3 stars weaker then 2 or 1 stars cause rate of growth happens different for each character.

No equips either. At that lvl, having additional 20% def or something should of been possible.

At any rate, its impossible to be at that lvl within the starting time frame. There are a few teams like this.

edit - I do wonder why I often see him. I kinda want to see how well my team does against other players.

Last edited: