What's new

RPG [ KI-SofTWarE] CrossinG KnighTMarE - Melody of Impure Maidens / CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~ (RE114213) (RJ114213)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: CrossinG KnighTMarE ~穢れ逝く聖女達への讃歌~

after you get true end, the options to activate the new endings are available, click one and that's it
So you need to get the true ending? because i got the bad end twice and i can't activate any cheats. also for some reason i can't equip anything either. My mouse turns to the hand when i go over equipment suggesting i can equip it but i click on it nothing happens

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So you need to get the true ending? because i got the bad end twice and i can't activate any cheats. also for some reason i can't equip anything either. My mouse turns to the hand when i go over equipment suggesting i can equip it but i click on it nothing happens
some equipment may require lust to be equipped, like the swimsuit if i remember right.

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some equipment may require lust to be equipped, like the swimsuit if i remember right.
yeah i followed a guide on here and managed to equip stuff and get the lesbian ending. After the ending it looked like a cheat opened up but i still can't click on any of them. Do you need to get the true ending to activate cheats?

Also i beat the loli succubus boss in the 5th map but got the ending before even getting to try out the 6th mission

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Reputation score

yeah i followed a guide on here and managed to equip stuff and get the lesbian ending. After the ending it looked like a cheat opened up but i still can't click on any of them. Do you need to get the true ending to activate cheats?

Also i beat the loli succubus boss in the 5th map but got the ending before even getting to try out the 6th mission
then it was not true ending, true is the ending where you pledge your loyalty to the pink girl at the end.

remember that you need all virgin blood-not losing any map-no body mods

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

then it was not true ending, true is the ending where you pledge your loyalty to the pink girl at the end.

remember that you need all virgin blood-not losing any map-no body mods
When i have the option to mod the pink girl with the 5 options which one should i pick to not screw myself over?

Also does the true ending unlock all scenes?

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Reputation score

When i have the option to mod the pink girl with the 5 options which one should i pick to not screw myself over?

Also does the true ending unlock all scenes?
for the princess use only anal or humilliation, no vaginal, no expansion, no futa.

no true end doesn't unlock all scenes, though the aren't hard to get

futa end is by giving both characters futa mods
megaboobs end is the same
pregnant end is 2 creampie scene for each character
and lesbo end is probably the first you get.

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for the princess use only anal or humilliation, no vaginal, no expansion, no futa.

ok thank you that should be everything i need to know. the true ending unlocks cheats right though?

either way thank you for answering all my questions

lanemary

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really sorry to bother you again but I followed the guide in this thread to get the true ending but the final boss is impossible to beat. Not anything in particular but he kills me in 2 hits. does ~400 damage a hit? How long do i have to grind to win? I tried both losing to the nun to get her in the harem and beating her to get the last armour. either way hes too strong.

When i lose against the final boss i don't get and ending either. I just get sent to the start of the map. The guide said you get endings by losing. I have all virgin blood, didn't do any expansion, kept miyu's virginity, etc. everything the guide said to.

Rusu

Reputation score

Is there by any chance a translation patch? Partial at least? It seems to be pretty text-driven so I wouldn't count on it.

Draco35

Reputation score
how do you play this game as every time i try i just get a syntax error or something like that from every site i try to download it from

Sarav

Reputation score
how do you play this game as every time i try i just get a syntax error or something like that from every site i try to download it from
Do you know what Unicode is?

Bryanis

Reputation score
i've tried using a local emulator but even then the game doesn't open
Well, first : do you have the Asian language pack installed ? Japanese setting require it (LE can only emulate language installed).
LE is an emulator, sometime, even that can fail. Real local setting switching is better IF possible.
Know That Japanese game sometime got long name, so yo end up with long folder path for exemple. Non Japanese cmputer handle theses with trouble, so check your game folder path.
Some anti virus dont like japanese coding, so you also might want to test starting the game while adding an exception to your AV.

Some game require too full Japanese setting, not only unicode, but time setting and some even keyboard setting (don't ask why it won't start if it don't detect Japanese keyboard when some don't even ask you to input anything....)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.