What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

I think there's only a few choices that really affect the ending, everything else is just flavour or related only to subquests.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone got a link for 1.60i so very kindly? :)

Takaogunz

Reputation score

Hm, I have version 1.60; should I get the newer 1.60h edition? I'm just wondering if it has more scenes. Also, will my save transfer or will I just have to download someone's else save instead of using my own?

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, I have version 1.60; should I get the newer 1.60h edition? I'm just wondering if it has more scenes. Also, will my save transfer or will I just have to download someone's else save instead of using my own?
I'm not sure, but I believe someone said something about 1.60h earlier in the thread.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

by google foo it's looks like there are new scene/s in 1.60i, but then again i might be wrong

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.60i seems the be the final update (BTW it's crazy how much this game got updated), with :
- something added in the prologue and epilogue?
- an added hidden boss.

Maybe I'll play it now :p

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its a little late but here's a link for 1.60i

https://mega.nz/#!nJMD3ZBB!GA9DDbWedWKBm4LH01B0T6DiI0sUO7nsF7ZsxgVGwR8[/url]

hope you enjoy it!
OH it is not a little late. Thank you so much. Very much appreciated! I tend to have a bad habit of only starting games that are complete to begin with so I thank you good sir. :D

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awww, I really hope they do a walktrough, this game is a mess with all those dialogues, I get lost a lot. Art is really good!

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone mind reuploading the mega link?

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys, I need a little help. I'm stuck in dungeon (the one with lot of statues in the cave). I've reached the boss and defeated it, but I don't know how to progress. There's a plate in the room but it according to vnr it's written in a unknown language, or something like that. What I have to do in order to progress to the next dungeon?
Thanks! :D

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi guys, I need a little help. I'm stuck in dungeon (the one with lot of statues in the cave). I've reached the boss and defeated it, but I don't know how to progress. There's a plate in the room but it according to vnr it's written in a unknown language, or something like that. What I have to do in order to progress to the next dungeon?
Thanks! :D
I think you must return to 1st town/village, right side where dude where blocking enterance you can go to basemetn and go to mining city - in this thread there are some rough walktrough, try to go back some pages.

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is it possible for any to re-upload version 1.60i , please ?

winndy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you must return to 1st town/village, right side where dude where blocking enterance you can go to basemetn and go to mining city - in this thread there are some rough walktrough, try to go back some pages.
Somehow i cannot enter.
I went in the first town to the room with the stair downward, than there is a guy and a tunnel. Somehow i cannot go to the next room..

noobhead321

Reputation score

Seems way out of date, but anyone mind sending me the latest version? Really like to try out this, the art seems pretty good haha.

THanks!

Count Post

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The torrent could be found on the adult section of nyaa (google).

In case someone needs it, the save file can be found under the on sagaoz.

The game is still being developed and if enough people want it, then perhaps someday we may expect an English translation in the works.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is still being developed and if enough people want it, then perhaps someday we may expect an English translation in the works.
I think it's already completed as of 1.60 as far as content goes.

Count Post

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Technically speaking, I wouldn't complain if I could get this game to work with VNR. Unfortunately it doesn't even seem to hook the text properly and all my efforts to get it working so far have been in vain.

Google Translate has improved impressively in the past few years, enough to even allow a comprehensible running translation.

If anyone can figure it out I would be very grateful.

SchwarHase

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i have been doing trial and error for awhile now on ITH & ITHVNR.

But apparently ITHVNR couldn't be run for me due to MSVCP120.dll missing. I tried looking up on it and it seems to be some microsoft C++ thing not installed? So i went ahead and download it but still didn't resolve the issue.

As for ITH, for some reason the text aren't being hook properly at all. The amount of text it's getting from the game are all bits by bits of the whole sentences.

If anyone around knows any guide for ITHVNR or ITH for Wolf Games, can you please give me a link to it please.