What's new

RPG [Architect] Monstergirls Unlimited RPG RPGMaker

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG

sadly I do not have a copy anymore :(. So if anyone has the LazyDude edition of the game I, Alex the Lazy Dude would appreciate it if you upload it.

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score

been so long idk if this is the right one

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

been so long idk if this is the right one
thanks that is Architect's game alright :D now for the bad news I just realize I no longer have access to RPGM VX as my brother never reinstalled it after losing the hdd it was on :(

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wew! Yeah actually can't believe people still want to play this one. Should really get started on the sequel.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wew! Yeah actually can't believe people still want to play this one. Should really get started on the sequel.
for all it's flaws... both it's brilliance and potential shine through... that's what made me make the bugfixs I did in the first place. it's no "Alter A.I.L.A." mind you but it more the qualifies as a "gemstone" in the rough so to speak.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This thread is a blast from the past and actually one of the reasons why I even registered all those years ago. I'd most definitely play a sequel.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A sequel you say? Please keep me updated on it's progress if this is true.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its definitely something I'm working towards, even if not actively working on. MGU RPG was the first game I ever made and I walked into it without knowing anything and literally had to pull things out of my ass to cover up for my inability to properly make a game. There are several resources I need to try before I can try my hand at the game again, and I'm also skeptical about the overall monstergirl identity since Kenkou Cross (the actual maker) is doing his own game too.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its definitely something I'm working towards, even if not actively working on. MGU RPG was the first game I ever made and I walked into it without knowing anything and literally had to pull things out of my ass to cover up for my inability to properly make a game. There are several resources I need to try before I can try my hand at the game again, and I'm also skeptical about the overall monstergirl identity since Kenkou Cross (the actual maker) is doing his own game too.
I haven't been on MGU in ages but have you considered completely reshaping the world into a universe and lore of your own design inspired by the MGE?

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Technically possible. But then it wouldn't be a continuation of the MGU RPG per se - I'd have to change the whole story.

Additionally, monstergirls as a form of intellectual property are still recognised as KC's. Any game I make using monstergirls more or less revolve around his monstergirls so not using his setting is a minor deterrence. His monstergirls (whose designs I use) are the main issue.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Additionally, monstergirls as a form of intellectual property are still recognised as KC's. Any game I make using monstergirls more or less revolve around his monstergirls so not using his setting is a minor deterrence. His monstergirls (whose designs I use) are the main issue.
well that's not quite the case he only owns that particular interpretation of monstergirls, for example back in February Torotoro released the relevant point is that every story in that compilation predates the creation of MGE. The point I'm trying to make is KC isn't the first to make a monster girl world and he won't be the last.

though it is true that KC, Torotoro and Okayado have the highest level of recognition for there works. that doesn't mean there the only ones hell I knew a guy who made a monster girl world back in 96 it was based off of megaten but it was one. also as I recall the "princess minerva" is full of monster girls as well.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

True. But more to the point - the resources I currently have compiled are all relate to KC's monstergirl settings and imagery. Redoing it all just to not clash with him in a major hassle. Currently I'm working around it by just, y'know, talking to the guy.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True. But more to the point - the resources I currently have compiled are all relate to KC's monstergirl settings and imagery. Redoing it all just to not clash with him in a major hassle. Currently I'm working around it by just, y'know, talking to the guy.
well with the exception of a "plant" you girls are in line properly this his world so that can work.

MonsterGirl

Reputation score

Plus, there are certain copyright issues since the game uses his artwork and he's monetized his artwork in multiple ways since I made this game.
---
What do you mean by that? Do you have to pay him if you want to make fan arts of his work? Sorry, I'm a bit confused.

Last edited:

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do you mean by that? Do you have to pay him if you want to make fan arts of his work? Sorry, I'm a bit confused.
He said in the sentence before that this game uses his artwork.
it is not just inspired by his artwork, it also literally uses pictures he drew

although to be fair. this is really simple to solve. just strip all of said artwork from the game. later on to be replaced with other stuff.
of course "simple" just so happens to be a LOT of work and potentially even money. So just more reason for this game to stay dead

MonsterGirl

Reputation score

I was focusing on the *monetized* part. Wasn't it already monetized the moment his first book came out. What is different now?

Sorry I confused people. Posted pretty late a night and I was tired.

makdeo

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
goin thru this thread is like reading old war records of soldier in the middle of battlefields