What's new

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

sewermedic,no, those are choices in prologue.Never noticed "skip" button,probably because dialogue there was kinda important.

Just tested those conditions about using skills and making her cum - you don't need them to get the endings. So just follow Boardwalk's walkthrough.If you keep getting standart one,sink your points in 2nd and 3rd groups in the shop.

Extra battles are "training" sessions - one after the Slave ending, the other after Subordinate ending. The only thing different is the dialogue(or rather, her replics.The protagonist is awfully quiet guy)

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think speed is probably the best stat? Being able to get in several attacks then defending before she's able to attack is pretty nice.

Also to perform grabs you need to NOT be blocking when she does a special.

skydragoon5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess I had the rape option because I must have accidentally clicked on #1 since they both seemed the same to me.

My stats are maxed and I'm about 35000 points over. :p

Edit: In the second mode she takes about 70-90 damage from my hits instead of the usual 300 or so.

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How can you get slave ending? I did as you guys said but it didn't work! :confused:

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No x-ray/cross-section button during sex? :(

karlomo77

Reputation score

Hello.

I only get the ending where they love each other and have missionary sex on the bed.

When i try the other ways you described, i only get the ending where she is kneeling on the ground and he says something with 2 "!" at the end.

Plus, how can i grab her when she makes the special move? I know i made it once before, but that was kinda random. I Have bought the 3000p item too. All is bought and all is maxed.

Last question is, how can i give her an orgasm? Slow-Fast-Change Variation-Fast doesn't work....

Please help me : / .

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello.

I only get the ending where they love each other and have missionary sex on the bed.

When i try the other ways you described, i only get the ending where she is kneeling on the ground and he says something with 2 "!" at the end.

Plus, how can i grab her when she makes the special move? I know i made it once before, but that was kinda random. I Have bought the 3000p item too. All is bought and all is maxed.

Last question is, how can i give her an orgasm? Slow-Fast-Change Variation-Fast doesn't work....

Please help me : / .
Only difference between getting the missionary and riding endings is raping her after the 3rd fight. If you spare her a third time you'll always get the missionary one.

Her health has to be extremely low to pull off a counter-rape move. Once you've got her health low enough just keep blocking until the right move comes. Easy way to tell whether her health is low enough is whether you can counter on the kick move since she uses it fairly often. The 3000p item is needed as well.

The orgasm thing, there isn't any graphical difference cept for a red face. The text might say differently of course.

karlomo77

Reputation score

Only difference between getting the missionary and riding endings is raping her after the 3rd fight. If you spare her a third time you'll always get the missionary one.

Her health has to be extremely low to pull off a counter-rape move. Once you've got her health low enough just keep blocking until the right move comes. Easy way to tell whether her health is low enough is whether you can counter on the kick move since she uses it fairly often. The 3000p item is needed as well.

The orgasm thing, there isn't any graphical difference cept for a red face. The text might say differently of course.
Ok i got all 3 endings now and know how to make these grabcounters. Thank you ^^.

reculitan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant reach teh rape end with 3 times rape
and how can i force her blowjob
and why if i change pose game starts hard lagg
memory 2gb
video 1gb
processor amd athlon 4600+ dual core

i have max stats
+all item

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lol i have no idea how to get any ending at all

I read everybody's post

But i seem to do something wrong

The 3rd round is ''RAPE'' or while in the battle catch her attack and rape her?

also

This make her cum, how does it work?
You start then what? Make the text change on each speed then what? or did i do something wrong?

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

So here's the translated version of imoutoto. Enjoy.

There are a few untranslated lines and grammatic\spelling mistakes, so if you run across any - please, send me a pm so i can fix it (if it's a japanese line - send me a screenshot too)

Credits:
Ritsu - translating
Loup Garou - proofreading

Special thanks to spkrforthedead for providing me with a recompiling programm.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i cant reach teh rape end with 3 times rape
and how can i force her blowjob
and why if i change pose game starts hard lagg
memory 2gb
video 1gb
processor amd athlon 4600+ dual core

i have max stats
+all item
i have the same problem with lag. its the same for all JSK工房 games.
i tried different browsers. it seems that internet explorer works best for me.

blowjob is only possible in the "training" stages.

as for the problems with endings:
the hints of our fellow users are perfectly correct. everything works, so perhaps you misunderstood something. i dont know how to say the same things with different words.

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the hints of our fellow users are perfectly correct. everything works, so perhaps you misunderstood something. i dont know how to say the same things with different words.
The readme file mentions (in japanese) that if the game starts to lag too badly close and reopen it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And/or if you're lucky enough, it either stops by itself or when the title screen reloads.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are a few untranslated lines and grammatic\spelling mistakes, so if you run across any - please, send me a pm so i can fix it (if it's a japanese line - send me a screenshot too)

Credits:
Ritsu - translating

I can't download it :(

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Credits:
Ritsu - translating

I am sure I found most of the typos, but having played the game as many times as I have, I am sure I missed something in the places where mistakes are made by the brother. That and the fact that, while I can get ending 2 running by cheating, I have yet to figure out how the hell to get there in the regular game.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Excues me Ritsu, but it would be most appreciative if you could post some mirrors for your link.

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Um, sure. Why can't you download from that site?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what exactly do you mean "training stages"

the first two battles? which attack needs to be countered to get the BJ scene?

i wander if you need more points in whatever skill to get it?

also, can anyone tell me what the bottom two skills are (they cost 300 each) because on the stats sceen you can chose to delevel them...

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

what exactly do you mean "training stages"

the first two battles? which attack needs to be countered to get the BJ scene?
if you get either slave ending or nice guy missionary ending you get 2 more options to fight her endlessly... just like a new game+ (starting screen)
to get blowjob scene, choose either second or third option in the staring screen and just beat her up and choose the third position.

Last edited: