What's new

Patreon SIM Abandoned [ HartistaPipebomb] Breeding Season

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Today I bring you another game from the Legend of Krystal forums. As many know games from LOK are rarely finished, but this game is a simple but enjoyable kind and with the constant progress being made so far and the current content, I feel it will be more likely to either be finished or at the very least have a decent amount of content to be worthwhile.

Now for the details of what is currently in last time I checked. The game is a monster breeding game, some of the current monsters being

Catgirls
Dickwolves
Harpys
Holstaurus [Cow Girls]
Butt Stallions

Most have animations with eachother when mating or harvesting their fluids, to either feed to monsters for various effects or to sell to make more money to buy better monsters to breed and ranch upgrades for more monster types.
As for scenes the main character is female currently [may be able to choose gender in later builds] and is very willing to help mate with the monsters and harvest their fluids.

There is a story but it is not really important currently, but for those curious the gist of it is the character has inherited the farm from their parents after a rather "sticky" end to their lives after an accident with one of their monsters, now the main character has returned home to take over the buisiness but due to some stuck up group of people a tax of 10000 in cash must be paid monthly or the farm will be taken and most likely destroyed.

Now for gameplay, you normally tend to the monsters by either having them mate to get their stats up or harvest their Juices to make a profit. Out of all the stats Stamina is very important since it allows more mating and havesting per 100 points in it you have per day. Each monster has their own boost to stats through mating, which is given to their partner or themselves if you pick the same monster in both mating slots [which leads to the farmer taking a more active role in mating] after the stats are raised to a certain point you can sell a monster to clients who are after a certain type and pay very well for the monster. There are three grades of client Bronze, Silver and Gold clients who want more or less stats depending on the grade, completing a Gold clients request nets you more monster options like the Cow Girl or Butt Stallion.

Anyway I think thats enough covered anything else should be on the main page of the game, currently there is another poll for what monster Male people would want. The winners of the last poll were Marlboros (tentacle monster)->Foxgirls->Elves->Viera (bunnygirls) in that order. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Breeding Season

This looks awesome. Hope the creator can keep up with the spriting work.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

HELL YEAH!!! It's about time someone brought Dickwolves back from the dead!

I like Penny Arcade, but they shouldn't have bowed down to emotional sissies that whined about the two comic strips they made and the T-Shirt they merchandised.

::grumble:: Wish I'd bought that shirt before it became a part of history.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone got any ideas on how to raise willpower?

Edit: Nvm, figured out you need a blue + next to the creatures will to boost others

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I managed to breed a Harpy into having altruism and + to all breeding stats, go me. I now have a farm full of ebony cats, harpies, and holstaurus. And for the hell of it, a few inbreds ;p.

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hrm.. Legend of Krystal forum. Could be a good ga-and it's cancelled.
Though that is a high possibility with LOK games, this game hasen't been cancled yet from what I saw unless I missed an earlier post.

W

Wolf624

Though that is a high possibility with LOK games, this game hasen't been cancled yet from what I saw unless I missed an earlier post.
It's unlikely to be cancelled, considering he has a donate button on his blog with Paypal. (Which is a terrible option for donations, considering Paypal bans adult content.)

He's considering other options for donating.

HartistaPipebomb said:
In the nearish future I'm going to add avenues for people to donate for the addition of specific features that they want.
HartistaPipebomb said:
Currently I carry out polls on the Legend of Krystal forums, and in the future I intend to have additional donation-based polls (pay for votes, basically) that will carry a lot more weight in regards to what I intend to put in next.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A recent update that people might be interested in.
The MC can now be impregnated by the male monsters she helps breed.
Comes with pregnant animations and she will lay a egg after 7 days.:p

And there is now cum animations as well for those who did not like those missing.:)

Shadoek

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A recent update that people might be interested in.
The MC can now be impregnated by the male monsters she helps breed.
Comes with pregnant animations and she will lay a egg after 7 days.:p

And there is now cum animations as well for those who did not like those missing.:)
No, there isn't any of that, it's just a mechanics explaination by the autor. Implemented there is only one (unfinished) cum animation and the Player pregnancy is not in-game yet (even though in the oldest version of the game it was actually available.)

Ringlonn

Lurker
Reputation score

The MC pregnancy has been added and it actualy gives some useful perks too.
Other than that some minor changes mostly to the client system.

I have to say this game is starting to look better and better after each update.

Sinisterpastry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's an interesting game, and I'm supportive of anything that includes pregnancy. Not much meat on its bones yet, but they're definitely working on it. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

Tsukasa117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol Human Intelect is awesome I have a Dickwolf with 6 traits including no downside.

Tsukasa117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update as off the 19th of this month with a couple of changes. Another update planned for 6/2 but could change according to the authors notes. Before I forget again is the Dickwolf the only monster that can get the player character pregnant?

Last edited:

WendigoJoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update as off the 19th of this month with a couple of changes. Another update planned for 6/2 but could change according to the authors notes. Before I forget again is the Dickwolf the only monster that can get the player character pregnant?
I can't speak for the current update, but in the last one the Butt Stalion could also impregnate the player character.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just to clarify. Is charicter pregneancy an occasonal side effect of harvising from the dick wolves or do you need to do somthing inparticular?

Edit: ok they have to breed with themselves, not sure how I missed that.

Last edited:
OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just to clarify. Is charicter pregneancy an occasonal side effect of harvising from the dick wolves or do you need to do somthing inparticular?
As far as I remember you get the main character pregnant from breeding not harvesting. To breed with the main character you pick the same monster for both partners in the breeding menu.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As far as I remember you get the main character pregnant from breeding not harvesting. To breed with the main character you pick the same monster for both partners in the breeding menu.
Thanks a lot, that'll help me get some better monsters.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

{/lurk}

I've been watching their forum loosely over the last few months, and (please don't put me in the pillories for saying it but...) I think we can expect a few finished (and potentially quality) products to roll out of the Legend of Krystal forums this year. Breeding Season, Mario is Missing, The Sim Project (Full Moon Love: A Heart Journey), and Humbird0's works are all showing steady to rapid progress. Humbird0 in particular has proven he can really follow through when he says he's going to make something, so it's more a matter of patience than anything.

{lurk}