What's new

RPG RPG Maker Village of Nightmare

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's a game of the corruption genre that I found couple days ago.
Basically, you play as a guy who is transformed into a futanari succubus and go around trying to corrupt a whole entire town. CGs are done in in 3D Custom Girl I believe. RPG Maker XP is needed.

Link to the blog post containing link to game (download link there is "こちらから"):

Pass: akuoti
I think a bug fix at "ここに置いておきます".
Link to RPG Maker XP download:

Enjoy.

Cover image for game attached.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Village of Nightmare

So exactly how do I progress through the story line, I corrupted the girl at the in but that's in there's a guard that blocking the north passage but I don't know what i have to do to get past him.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So exactly how do I progress through the story line, I corrupted the girl at the in but that's in there's a guard that blocking the north passage but I don't know what i have to do to get past him.
Haven't touch this game yet (have a few others to plow through first), but considering another corruption-related game (except it was with tentacle), my guess is that you yourself aren't to go there and either:
1. you must corrupt and order someone to make the guard move away
2. you must corrupt someone, and find an item near that person to use on the guard
3. you're not to leave the area, and all events are in that area alone (this was the case with the tentacle game, it ended with you corrupting 3 combat-able ladies and challenge your boss, ending with a harem route)

OP
chriseras

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I never progressed that far. I know for sure that you can get past the South guard at some point in the game and even corrupt her. I think after the lady at the inn, I went for the blacksmith, the couple in the open area outside of the church, and/or the girl at the bar. All three of them was during the day. The lady at the inn becomes fully corrupted into a succubus at some point of the game also around the 30-40% region.
As you probably noticed, you will get certain people/dialogue during the day and night.
It's much more decipherable if you use a translator such as AGTH. As for my progress at the time of posting, the North guard is still there and still can't figure out what to do to progress and get the second slash-happy woman from trying to kill me. Corrupted 72% the town.

kibare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*delurks*

Hey folks. I'd really like to play this game but I can't seem to puzzle my way through the download screen...fail. Does "akouti" go in the top box, or the bottom box? I've tried both ways, swapping it and the captcha around, but I have no joy. If anyone has the time to help or to host elsewhere I'd be all flavours of grateful.

EDIT: Turned out that I was spelling the password wrong. Thanks, dyslexia.

Thyslexia.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Managed to get 95% now, not sure whether the end game counts as the last 5%.

@chriseras: By 2nd slash-happy woman, which one are you referring to?

OP
chriseras

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@chriseras: By 2nd slash-happy woman, which one are you referring to?
Oh. It's the slayer that stays at the blacksmith's and roams around at night along with the familiars with the red aura. Perhaps it has something to do with the potions in my inventory?

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you deal with the squirrels in the forest when u have to grab the bag of nuts?

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone re-upload this on another site. I cannot get past the Captcha since I dont understand the moonrunes.

OP
chriseras

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you deal with the squirrels in the forest when u have to grab the bag of nuts?
You can't deal with them. You have to run all the way back to the village without getting hit by one of them. Took me a few tries. Best to save right next to the tree before running back.

Can someone re-upload this on another site. I cannot get past the Captcha since I dont understand the moonrunes.
Can't understand moonrunes? Google translator has all your needs!
First field: password given in start post
Second field: 3-character alphanumeric
Then click the button under it.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The potions merely restored your health after being zapped by the ghosts too much. What I did was basically keep checking the Blacksmith every time. She'll stop attacking you when she gets it on with the Blacksmith again. Quite the trial and error, this one.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I'm a little stuck. Im at 34% corruption, i just cured the berserk chick with the holy shield and just saw the blacksmith hooking up with the Slayer demon. Any idea whats next on the to do list?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So I'm a little stuck. Im at 34% corruption, i just cured the berserk chick with the holy shield and just saw the blacksmith hooking up with the Slayer demon. Any idea whats next on the to do list?
If the bar girl already turned the old couple, try talking to her and check the door, if it give you an option then it should turn the gold hair girl on the other table.

After that gold hair girl you should be able to get the guard.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what must you do to curropt that couple outside the churce, last thing I did was going to the tree and got something from it. Afther that I went back to them and something happened, but now I don't know what to do..

edit: alright, nevermind that folks, I forgot to patch it

Last edited:

King_Grande

Reputation score

I cannot get this game to work what-so-ever. I have no text at all when I try to play this and it cuts off after I get so far because, I'm assuming, I'm missing a picture. I've downloaded everything including patches to this game and nothing helped. can someone help me out with this. please and thanks.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cannot get this game to work what-so-ever. I have no text at all when I try to play this and it cuts off after I get so far because, I'm assuming, I'm missing a picture. I've downloaded everything including patches to this game and nothing helped. can someone help me out with this. please and thanks.
Same here. There are no words and as soon as I start the game it says it's missing some sort of picture so it closes itself.

OP
chriseras

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same here. There are no words and as soon as I start the game it says it's missing some sort of picture so it closes itself.
Never got that bug. Be sure to set your OS's locale to Japan. Some games have problems with file/function names (probably within the data file) of different languages due to encoding, but I'll not delve into the details. But I'm not sure if this is the same case.

what must you do to curropt that couple outside the churce, last thing I did was going to the tree and got something from it. Afther that I went back to them and something happened, but now I don't know what to do..

edit: alright, nevermind that folks, I forgot to patch it
You can corrupt the couple outside the Church fine without the patch. I know for sure that the patch fixes a specific problem in the Inn at a point in the game where if you walk down spring and walk back up (after you corrupt the waters and see a nun), your character will be teleported back inside the spring and be invisible.

@MercSpy: Thanks. Finished the game with that one. Minefield was pretty fun though.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I never progressed that far. I know for sure that you can get past the South guard at some point in the game and even corrupt her. I think after the lady at the inn, I went for the blacksmith, the couple in the open area outside of the church, and/or the girl at the bar. All three of them was during the day. The lady at the inn becomes fully corrupted into a succubus at some point of the game also around the 30-40% region.
As you probably noticed, you will get certain people/dialogue during the day and night.
It's much more decipherable if you use a translator such as AGTH. As for my progress at the time of posting, the North guard is still there and still can't figure out what to do to progress and get the second slash-happy woman from trying to kill me. Corrupted 72% the town.
you can play with a translator? i need to know more of this translator. Been doing these japanese RPG games without a translator.