What's new

Brozeks & Grozeks – Hypno Slave

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You play as a guy who gets recruited to an underground training operation where you train different girls. So far they'v only incorporated one girl into the game with some 34 scenes to find thus far. The fight scenes are a pretty straight forward. The leveling has a slight different mechanism which consists of getting enough Money, Mental and Body by training the girls.

The developing team just released the beta. They have a patreon, where patreons get first crack at the beta's, but the game updates are free.
You can download Hypno Slave beta v.1.03 from here:

Also there patreon is

Wulfe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Brozeks & Grozeks – Hypno Slave

The art is great, I think they could make something interesting out of the management game, but it's all there to drive this slave combat minigame which is just teeeeeedious... The enemies scale over time, so the more you win the harder they get, and the more you lose the easier they get... It sounds good, but it goes to ridiculous proportions. Win enough games and eventually you're fighting with attacks that do 1 damage (or 2 without a crit chance for the kick) against opponents who do 6-10 damage and get four attacks to your one. At that point the battles just take forever because you're trying to juggle heals and buffs while attacking.

And there's no strategy to it. The enemy always just randomly brute-forces you, so there's no way to defend or learn counters. And there are some locational damage targets that are obviously more important than others: When you only put out 1 damage with a crit chance it's essential that you knock out the Mental Resistance shield first (i.e. KO the Pussy) because a single MR point will wipe any attack, including crits, and make them totally ineffective. And that one point will restore every few turns.

There also doesn't really seem to be a point to Stamina. You have an Ultimate that costs 7, but you also need 7 'cards' to play it. Fire off a few meditations (stamina regen) and you can easily hit 40 stamina but not have the cards to burn on that Ulti... And no matter how much stamina you accumulate it doesn't seem to translate into multiple attacks like it does for your opponents.

I finally gave up when I'd managed to stalemate a fight for about 20 minutes, and realised that none of it was actually fun. I wanted to get -through- it, not experience it for it's own merits... But if you give up on a battle the setback (in the management part) is greater than you can recover from before the next battle comes along, and it took me that long to reach the point where I just didn't care anymore.

TLDR; They really need to work on making the minigames fun to play, because right now it's just a tiresome slog you need to endure to unlock more sex scenes.