What's new

ACT [ Scratch ] [ スクラっち☆ ] Hentai Apocalypser PENIX / 変態黙示録ペニックス RE144751 RJ144751

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

From the makers of Galaxy warrior and Transformation Apocalypse Zuburiusu comes a new game. Transformation Apocalypse Penikkusu is the newest installment to the Scratch ☆ group. The layout is a bit different from the past games, but the overall purpose is very similar.The game play is somewhat of a top-down side scroller (if that's a thing). There is a very short demo that shows only one girl. In the demo you chase girls around a town while enemies that are on patrol try to stop you. From what I can see you can't destroy these enemies. If enough damage has been given the enemies will become disabled for a short time. This will allow you to fuck the girls in peace.

Controls:
Movement: AWSD
Move girl: Left click
Fuck girl: Right click
Select abilities: Mouse wheel
Aiming: Move your mouse

Over all it looks kind of fun. I just hope they don't just reuse sex positions for the 9 different girls in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 変態黙示録ペニックスRJ144751

From the makers of Galaxy warrior and Transformation Apocalypse Zuburiusu comes a new game. Transformation Apocalypse Penikkusu is the newest installment to the Scratch ☆ group. The layout is a bit different from the past games, but the overall purpose is very similar.The game play is somewhat of a top-down side scroller (if that's a thing). There is a very short demo that shows only one girl. In the demo you chase girls around a town while enemies that are on patrol try to stop you. From what I can see you can't destroy these enemies. If enough damage has been given the enemies will become disabled for a short time. This will allow you to fuck the girls in peace.

Controls:
Movement: AWSD
Move girl: Left click
Fuck girl: Right click
Select abilities: Mouse wheel
Aiming: Move your mouse

Over all it looks kind of fun. I just hope they don't just reuse sex positions for the 9 different girls in the game.
just use the sword attack to permanently disable the drones

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it just me, or does the game look a lot like guild meister, including the colour palette?

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or does the game look a lot like guild meister, including the colour palette?
Well there's I just shat bricks. This game isn't by the same circle as the one that made Guild Meister. I could've sworn it was including the game with the guy with the paper bag on his head.

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well there's I just shat bricks. This game isn't by the same circle as the one that made Guild Meister. I could've sworn it was including the game with the guy with the paper bag on his head.
It seems to be the right one, that company has a lot of side companies with tons of different names, this should be a sequel to the paper bag guy game

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the 1st game were good. Hope this one too

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh fxxk, the hentai is BACK:D

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is one of my favorite circle :D I played demo and it decent.
But The girls' arm part look a bit weird (look like marionette) :p

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So has anyone made a mega of the full version of this yet? I think this game was released around november or something.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah , the Girls arm look somewhat weird

Look decent from the Demo

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So has anyone made a mega of the full version of this yet? I think this game was released around november or something.
Information on this game was released around november.

The game hasn't even released yet. Is said to release in december, but considering december is nearly done, might even push back.

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NVM figured it out how to purchase at JP Dlsite.... Time to buy lots of doujinshis and games now!

Last edited:

ken878

Reputation score

Anyone know the answer to this part of the game cause i don't.

Attachments

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Well, if you share - we maybe be able to find solution ;D

ken878

Reputation score

Well, if you share - we maybe be able to find solution ;D
Sorry to tell you but i did not buy the full version don't even know if i can from the dlsite.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really I don't remember seeing that in the demo.