What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Posting this as a heads up to all and a reminder for myself.
Strip game coming out some time in the unforeseeable future. No update in forever, was supposed to come out August, but it never came.

The purpose of this game is to fight and strip monster girls. To that end you have to collect gems and cards the monster girls will drop after each fight to buy and upgrade new equipment and spells. Once the girls are fully undressed you will be able to fuck them, but this has not been implemented in either of the demos. Though the animations can be found if you decompile the swf.

Last edited:

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

Seems neat, but very trial and error without knowing the language. Anyone know what the different color of cards signifies?

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's been a while since I played it, so I'll try my best. Purple gives powerful attacks that drain your MP ridiculously fast. Red gives weaker attacks that don't drain as much MP. Blue I think confuses the enemy, or makes her skip a turn. Green refills HP. On top of that there is a special ability card that enables you to see the enemy's satisfaction bar, high satisfaction leads to the enemy getting aroused faster. An aroused enemy will drop more gems and rarer cards.
Also if you equip certain cards you can either bolster your MP, or increase the effectiveness of the spell at no extra MP cost.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This looks really promising (especially since I have a thing for monster girls), but it's definitely confusing without knowledge of Japanese. I've sunk an hour or two into it playing around with the non-card upgrades and they seem to practically make no difference performance-wise. For example, I upgraded the armor (or at least that's what I assume it is) that cost 100 each level to its max (which seems to be 19 - you can pay for another level, but it stays at 19) and I'm still getting hurt literally the same amount by enemies that I was at the beginning of the game.

Maybe this would be a lot easier if I knew what each card did, but I'm not even sure how to use them, anyway. I put them in the slots on the bottom, but clicking on one of them brought up something that, when clicked, trashed the card. I've avoided upgrading any of them because of it and tried sticking to the sword/armor, but like I've said, they don't seem to do anything useful.

Edit: ...I just realized that I was buying duplicate weapons/armor and not actually upgrading anything. I should really try to pay better attention to my stats when I equip things.

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, if you're playing the trial version from DLsite, rather than the browser version, here's what i've figured out.

On the main menu, or the class room, the buttons are as followed from top left to bottom right.
Travel - Inventory
Shop* - H-Scenes**
Save - Credits
Unusable*** - Title Screen

*The shop has buttons on the right side of the screen. From top to bottom they are buy - upgrade - sell - exit

**I have a feeling you're able to capture monsters after you have sex with them or something. Or maybe certain monsters you can improve and harvest for gems and cards, I'm not entirely sure. After you do the tutorial woman, her picture is thrown in there on the other page using the button on the top.
It'll throw you in a battle with her, so maybe the second page is an h-battle replay. Maybe the first page is h-scene without the battle or something.

*** Not sure what this will be. Its greyed out and unusable. I want to think it might be an ability thing, if this game has that in mind. Abilities purchased with gems to increase whatever, albeit limited equip or something. We'll have to wait and see

As for the inventory, I'm not sure what all the buttons are. The ones with the numbers might be custom somethings. Maybe set pages for organization, I dunno. On the right side there's auto organize. By default it seems to be set to all and order obtained. From there you could set it to filter out specifically items, magics, armors, weapons, etc. As for order it seems to be order obtained, item number, and two others I'm not sure of. Maybe card order and something else.

Further more, you have items on the bottom. You can equip them here. Spells, healing items, support spells, magic healing, whatever. You can only have 4 items at a time. However, you have 10 stock item slots on the side. You cannot directly use these, but they are used to allow you to hold more items to use in battle as they will take up item slots if you use them. (eg. using an item to heal yourself, an item from the stock inventory will then place itself in the empty spot next turn)

As for the shop, its tabs seem to be: healing items, weapons, armor, magic support/passive spells, not sure what this tab is, magic healing items and magic buffs i believe, spell scrolls.

Now for the overworld. For the demo you can only travel to some spot and the tutorial lady. Going to the first level, its very different. You walk around and bumping into things causes fights. You get gems for attacking and defeating enemies. You can also get materials used for upgrading things, as well as materials to upgrade for even better upgrades.

Every so often, while defeating enemies allowing new ones to spawn, you'll see transparent ghosts on the field. These are H-Enemies. These will initiate battle. Your HP between the overworld and battles is shared, along with all 4 of your MPs, so be careful. Talking about battle, its pretty simple. Your actions are as followed. Attack - Defend - Run

Attack is pretty pointless since you can just click on the character where to attack. Defending is pretty great. If you time your timer right, your bar is on the bottom, enemy is on the top, you can use it to defend attacks. Defending attacks allows you to immediately retaliate, regardless of how much of your time is left. I believe you do additional damage with this as well.

On the top is the enemy's Health meter. Below it is the H-Meter, to show how horny they're getting and are. It goes down over time, and when its filled completely, it turns white (most likely an orgasm) and drains rapidly. To the left are other HP Bars. These bars represent the girl's separate heath bars. Depleting them changes her position or removes clothing, depending on the context. Some clothes are much stronger than others, as you'll notice with the bear her shirt is really tough compared to her panties.

Stronger weapons deal more damage, but in turn take more time to attack. Find what you like and what works for you. Stronger weapons can do more damage to tougher clothing, although magic also works great against tough clothing with less time wasted on recovery.

Destroying clothing gives you access to more intimate attacks. Although they're not different. They just deal more H-Meter. Also will allow h-scenes no doubt. They also award you more gems per hit.

You'll notice that after you destroy one piece of clothing, how the fuck do you destroy the other? The answer to that is your items. In the shop there's a cheap 20 white gem healing item that heals 100 points. You'll want to stock up on these. To use items, you just use them from the item box below when its your turn.

You'll notice when you click on them, there's a button, and then below it two arrows. For magic items, simply clicking on them will active your spell to replace your attack, or activate passive abilities/spells. For regular items, the default button is "use" and will use it on yourself. Healing items, by pressing the down arrow once, will give you the option of giving the item to the enemy. You can heal the enemy to continue the battle and in turn destroy more clothing and extend the h-scene (once its applicable). Enemies don't run very often, but they can, it's only happened to me a single time.

Below that option, however, is to throw away the item, so be careful what you do. Certain items cant be given to enemies. I believe only healing items can.

As someone has stated before, theres a magic item in the support tab that allows you to see the enemy's mood. Its the bottom option and says some japanese kanji with a random "H" in it. I'm not entirely sure what raises and lowers their mood. It might be based on what they say, to which we'll have to figure it out or someone who knows japanese or can translate it figure it out.

Nexano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Out.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And the wait begins. I will be forever grateful to whoever can provide a mega link.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a review for this game .

Reviewers seemed a bit disappointed with the H-scenes, even though the battle system is well thought out.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what kind of site is that? does is regually review h-games?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Reviewers seemed a bit disappointed with the H-scenes, even though the battle system is well thought out.
Now I want it more. ._.

what kind of site is that? does is regually review h-games?
Yes, hima-game regularly writes reviews and sometimes walkthroughs for popular h-games.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That review said:
しかし「脱がすだけ」で終わってしまい、倒した後のお楽しみセックスはありません。...でもやっぱりセックス描写は一切なし。
WHY? This is way too surprising, for what reason would the game be like that?

For anyone who's bad at moonrunes, the review basically says that the stripping is hot (even has some animations!), but...
There's literally no sex scenes.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Technically there is one scene, but it's limited to the tutorial. Expectations raised but not fulfilled seems to be the gist.

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's literally no sex scenes.
That's awfully strange. The trial had one hidden in the swf and it also had one masturbation scene for the bear-girl. Oh well, the stripping and titty slapping is pretty hot, so I will still play it. It's a shame though, as I was planning on buying and sharing it later on when sales decline.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's awfully strange. The trial had one hidden in the swf and it also had one masturbation scene for the bear-girl. Oh well, the stripping and titty slapping is pretty hot, so I will still play it. It's a shame though, as I was planning on buying and sharing it later on when sales decline.
I believe the description at the bottom says that it plans to update or something?

Hopefully they plan to add the animated h-battle stuff later that people can update to or something. Would be a shame to just leave out such a good mechanic that would make this game much better.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it wasnt actually hidden cant remember how i initiated it but u could of done it in the trail never unlocked the one for the bee girl tho

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really disappointing to hear there's no sex scenes other than the one, especially given the fact that I like the source material. Seems like it's selling pretty well, though, even though it's fairly expensive (well, compared to what I usually end up looking up on DLsite).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's possible the Hima game reviewer didn't quite finish the game to its entirety, claims there are H-scenes but these are limited to late-game boss-class enemies and with a substantial investment of playing time put in.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's possible the Hima game reviewer didn't quite finish the game to its entirety, claims there are H-scenes but these are limited to late-game boss-class enemies and with a substantial investment of playing time put in.
So the usual reviewer disease? :p

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only way to find out which one did a better review is to play the game yourself. I'll pass, not enough reward for the effort required to master the combat mechanics.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For longer games hima usually posts the review in parts starting with one with initial impressions, and then as he's playing the game more parts, and finally following up with final impressions.