What's new

ACT [マスクロ ] エルフの騎士ジゼル / Elf Knight Giselle (RJ140425)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is out.

3D action game, although the quality of the game aspect is sorta questionable (enemies have simple AI, camera can be a pain...)

Things worth noting:
+Corruption system (including both the becoming addict to pleasure and the transform into evil-self variant)
+Multiple positions? (in gallery there's like Gob1/2/3/4,etc though in the demo I only got Gob1 and Ork2)
+Multiple enemy rape (or so it hints at it)
+Clothing damage
+Voiced (varied based on her state, and each state have about 2-3 variation itself)
+Pretty good animation on the H-scene.

Things I 'A ' at:
LIVES system (srsly why, at least there's continue that also allows for difficulty change and such)
AI seem to bug out at times (like a thrown rock flying off TO THE MOON, wat just happened, or enemies going for grab move but doesn't work...arguably the "only in full game" thing)
Pointless exploration (there's hidden/alternate routes here n there, but I haven't seen any real benefit out of them, my guess those are where the special scenes are at but since the demo doesn't seem to allow them so...)

For those who care to try, you can customize the input and I HIGHLY recommend doing so because I loathe the default :v

Anyway, basic stuffs from what I tried in the demo:
There's a 'combo' on the melee attack, 5 attacks in the chain but on easy goblin have 1 HP and Ork have 2 so meh.

Using "Magic" attack builds up lust bar, so if you're too lazy to wait for thoe raping, just spam this.

Transforming only happens between stages, and in demo there's only 2 stages so you better get that lust maxed out before going to 2nd area if you want to see the scene (a fairly simple scene)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [マスクロ] エルフの騎士ジゼル

havent played the demo yet but the notations caught my eye. gonna try this one out.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

woah this looks good :D

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

This actually does look pretty good. The graphics are real nice and the scenes look really good. Looks like there might even be GOR scenes? Not sure on that though, hitting 'continue' at Game Over just seems to get me stuck on an eternal 'Now Loading' screen.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The controls are a bit clunky, but not bad.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good Animation
Not really that good of a gameplay

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dammit, I actually like that developer. They make interesting heroines, but I dont think I'll like that scene selection in this game.

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll hook up this game.
I feel it be interesting if this game is full release.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting, I played the other games before hand and yeah, awesome animation and hopefully good gameplay. :)

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out the keyboard/mouse controls? I'm trying to rotate the camera.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out the keyboard/mouse controls? I'm trying to rotate the camera.
Mouse 3/scroll to make the camera face where she is facing. Be careful though, if you're strafing, the camera tends to turn a lot more than what you want.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game is really promising and I can't wait for it to come out! Also for those playing the demo, if you continue to use your AOE attack(click right mouse) it will fill up your "Dark Mana". When you go to the next zone you will get a cut scene that shows your character changing into a Dark Elf!

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You can set inputs when you start the game (Input tab)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like this just came out yesterday.. I guess i'll check out the demo for now.
I just hope its not disappointing as that labyrinth game..

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everyday I keep hoping this would come out, alas... :(

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

2 things from the English side of it:

(You unlock Gallery Mode after completely all 3 stages.)

+

There's a secret button for those of you who don7t want to beat the game to see the goods!

.- . So...arguably very short game, but eh it's the animation that's good so who cares (at least it's better than some of the other action game with horrible lag in control)

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played in the trial version. It's a good game. I can't wait to try the complete game.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

a link soon !!!! i am sure one will appear very soon!