What's new

Studio S

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm wondering what the rules are for uploading things to this site, and if anyone would be interested in studio S's stuff.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

No loli or guro if I remember correctly.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok where does the line get called between ryona and guro...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If you're referring to ryona saga as in the arena fighting game: not of the violence in there is guro for a few reasons:

Practically no blood.
No dismemberment.
No sexualized violence.

A good rule of thumb would probably be: if it will leave permanent mark and is intended in a sexual fashion: it's guro. Something that leaves only light scarring may be exempted (Such as playful whipping). However, heavy stuff that could possibly be lethal (Flaying skin from flesh with a whip, using a sword for vaginal penetration, cutting up and then cooking a person) is generally guro if it is intended to arouse.

If you mean the vore in Ryona saga (Where the monsters eat the character), that might be considered light guro, but since it's intended to be a lethal attack and not a sexual one, I would vote it's just violence in a fighting game.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Actually if I remember correctly there's a couple of games on here that are considered ryona. I'd say so long as it doesn't contain decapitation or shit like that then it's not considered guro. Though I'm unsure on where the rules stand on stuff like scat.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

OK so if there torn apart through violence its OK, and if there raped apart its guro and not OK... that clears up about 2 things I've got in there... is what was in Phantom Buster Rumi considered OK? Also a few other games had scat and guro like dismemberment, like Battle Slave Fantasia.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Put warnings about anything too unusual (guro, scat, piss) into your thread title or at least the thread itself and you should be okay. Don't post pictures, though.
Don't upload Loli, because that's pretty much illegal.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

... Can't say on either of those two: I didn't play them.

As for the 'torn apart through violence':
If it might make someone here vomit, don't post it or put heavy warnings on it. I frankly don't need to see in depth pictures of eviscerations in any type of game.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

The maker of this game was to lazy to do anything in depth, so you don't have to worry about that. Also would this be considered loli? -see attachment-

Attachments

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ill remember to not upload that one, but their other games tend to be more dark... anyways I'ma upload what i think is ok in a little while

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd agree with you on that, most of their other games are very violent and brutal. I do have a couple of games from the Circle.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

yea really. anyways ill probably get those games uploaded tomorrow

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Just remember to put big-ass signs that warns what the game contains. :p

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Battle Slave

A violent ryona game containing 3 girls and one over powered guy. Beating the girls gives you cg ranging from branding to beating and scat. Also contains blood puking involuntary peeing and bruises.

Battle Slave Fantasia
originally posted by bowser

Every thing that applies to battle slave 1 is in here, except with different and more characters and some slight game play differences mostly revolving around mandatory executions. Basically its a sequel.

Elf bondage game thing

This game contains violence bondage scat peeing and actually death. If you have the patience to figure out what you are doing then you can get the 4 endings as well as variations on different positions.

Mia Shiranui rape game

I cant figure out what to do in this game but I'll stick in the usual tags. Ryona peeing scat blood death rape.

Tifa Lockheart rape game
Origionaly posted by DarkR34p3r

You screw Tifa in a few different ways. Press buttons on the keyboard to advance. By this point I think you get the idea of their games. Its considerably lighthearted compared to there other stuff by comparison.

Red head boob torture

This is one of their darker games. To keep her from dying press the red cross at the bottom left of the screen. To undo damage press the blue arrow. This contains death and resurrection peeing rape bruises branding burning pinning shocking waxing blood and whipping. play at ones own risk

I don't know what this is

I don't know what this is, play at your own risk.

Strip Fighter 4

I'm waiting to upload this because it might not be acceptable on this forum.
smiler game play to street fighter, but with over breasted women instead.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Strip Fighter 4

I'm waiting to upload this because it might not be acceptable on this forum.
smiler game play to street fighter, but with over breasted women instead.
What was the difference again?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, most of those do seem to be borderline for this forum, but the last one just makes me think of some sort of sex mugen. What are it's main bad features?

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

possible loli content, i already posted a non sexual picture of the character earlier in this thread