What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Not sure if it was half-assed, as the scenario seemed quite elaborate and well-made - but if writers ever need someone to proofread, I'm sure we have a lot of people in this thread who'd be cool with taking a gander. Myself included (and on the flip side, I myself am going to make use of other people when I finally get around to writing a script for a game).

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I have some things for everyone!

First off is your daily pics and it features Jill. You guys definitely need to see this set :D

Second there has been a new crack from BCT.

Legend Of Korra Shower Fun

http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/T0EtalRk/file.html

BCT is having a pretty good year but they are still working hard for you all. Please thank them for their work :)

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First off is your daily pics and it features Jill. You guys definitely need to see this set :D

Legend Of Korra Shower Fun

http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/T0EtalRk/file.html

BCT is having a pretty good year but they are still working hard for you all. Please thank them for their work :)
TY BCT

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Checked their page. Super Whore Family is out ! nice :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New game is out.

Super Whore Family

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

First, I need to say sorry to Meetie for what am about to say. Now I'm aware English isn't Meetie or even MnF first language, but that One Piece dialog was so bad. Which is something I've noticed lately in some of these games. its like the author has a great idea for a game, but not sure what to say, so they half-ass the dialog. Just so they can get to the fuck scene...which isn't a bad idea:p
No need to hold back, I know myself that it wasn't the best english :D
I wrote that at roughly 3-4 am in the middle of the night with some energy drinks intus, so yeah I was a little bit sloppy and I didn't proofread it, I just wrote and submitted it ,happy I was finished with it^^

But thanks, I'll accept that proofreading invitation, here's the idea I want to submit this round^^

Rear Entrance Window

Everything in " " is Text in the game

Short Description:
Jeff is an unemployed loner who spends most of his time in his appartment room playing MMOs and spying on his neighbors with his telescope. Until he sees his favorite peeking object, the hot schoolgirl from the other side being kidnapped.

Long Description:

Introduction of Jeff, he sits with the back to us on his computer.
Textbox tells "That's Jeff, a 24year old unemployed loner, who does nothing the whole day but playing MMOs and watching his neigbours through his telescope."
Jeff looks nothing spectacular, not fat, not ugly, but not attractive either, but very unkempt with saggy stained clothes.

Jeff: "Fuck it, I don't feel like it anymore! Anyway, it's nearly time that she.."

Scene changes to the widow, where a big blue Telescope is standing. Jedd looks through it ,adjusting it a little bit.
Jeff: "Ah yeah, there she is"

We get the Telescope View (round screen with black edges) as Jeff lures through a window where a cute young girl with long straight blonde hair and also wonderful formed tits and butt stands under the shower. Should have a big tattoo of an asian dragon on her whole back.

Nice Peeking scene with two screens, one with the girl playing with herself under the shower, one with Jeff looking through the telescope. Each time the girl looks at him on one screen, Jeff has to hide behind the curtain on the other.
When the bar is filled, we will be rewarded

First sex scene: Masturbation
The girl masturbates with her fingers/a dildo in the shower, Position is open to the artist, PoV is Jeffs, so we see it in telescope View too.
Scene ends with the girl cumming (should be shown somehow)

Suddenly the shower door swings open and an arm grabs her very roughly and pulls her out of the shower.
Jeff sits there in shock "OH my god, I must help her, I must call the police..no they will come to late..forget it, the outer world doesn't bite!!

A little later, Jeff stands before the right door, completely out of puff.
Jeff: "Uff, uff, at least.... I'm there.."
What follows is a really weak attempt to ram the door with his shoulder, but it opens at the right moment so that he falls into the apartment

Scene changes to into the apartment, Jeff is pinned into a chair by a very hot milf (let's name her Stella),resembling her daughter just with a little bigger and softer breast and shorter curly blonde hair. Wearing black gloves, black panties, black stockings and this black top:
( ... 1_1280.jpg)

Stella: "What do you know? And why are you here?"

Jeff: "There was a girl kidnapped in this apartment, please, we need to help her!"

Stella: "Stop talking bullshit, there was no kidnapping, would you now kindly move your ass out.."

Some fighting sounds, then new Scene
Second sex scene: Titfuck

Jeff sits on stella holding her two arms above her head with his pants open and titfucks her with his not small cock.
PoV and position is the same like in the link above showing the top.

After jizzing over her face, Jeff says:
"So, are you now willing to tell me, where she is?"

Scene changes again, Stella has the upper hand again, twisting Jeffs Hand on his back (still with his pants down and his thing wiggling around)

Stella: "Definitely not, you dirty bastard, how much do you know?"

The young girl from the shower named Lisa joins in, wearing nothing but a towel.

Lisa: "Stop it Mum, you are hurting him!"

Stella: "This guy watched you while you were in the shower, he's definitely a spy sent by them!"

Lisa: "Mum, you're paranoid, he was spying at me, because..."
Lisa becomes silent and gets tomato-red in her face.

Stella: "Oh... well he's quite packed down there, but I will not give my daughter to some inexperienced virgin if you understand!"

Lisa: "Whatever you say mum, just don't kill him

Third sex scene: FFM-Threesome

Jeff fucks Stella with Lisa involved too (By rubbing her breasts over Jeffs Face, letting her pussy licked by one of them, playing with Stellas' tits or something like that)
I leave Position and Lisas role to the artist again. Surprise us^^

Fourth Sex scene: Reverse cowgirl

Back in the shower, Jeff lies on the ground and Lisa rides him reversed cowgirl-style
PoV and position like that: ... 1_1280.jpg
to highlight the big tattoo on her back once again

After Jeff came both remain in their position:
Lisa: "You know..I always knew you were peeking at me and it somehow turned me on , that's why I started masturbating there. But I expected some perverted lazy bum and not a brave boy like you with such a huge cock."

Jeff: "Well actually I am that perverted lazy bum..and what was your mother talking about?"

Lisa: "Oh nothing, you don'T have to think about that"

Some noise comes from inside the apartment

"Or...maybe you should?"

Ending screen with possibility to play all scenes again

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Resident Evil demo on GoD

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did Pinoy actually make those animations, or did MnF gank them?

I want to believe they paid him legit.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did Pinoy actually make those animations, or did MnF gank them?

I want to believe they paid him legit.
What do you mean?

Pinoytoons makes games for MnF on a freelance basis, if that's what you mean.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Firstly thanks BCT for the gift! Secondly, I see Pinoy hasn't changed his art since last I saw it, which is really good! I like his silky smooth animation as well(as a mediocre animator myself) and I hope this game keeps that going.

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you BCT for this gift and your work!

justF0rfun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks BCT!

BTW can someone help me? My baka loader is not working anymore. Says something about a Flash32_something.ocx file being missing or invalid.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for today my friends :D

Enjoy as the redhead is up next!

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank U BCT for your work :D

Silver Samurai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here are your pictures for today my friends :D

Enjoy as the redhead is up next!

I don't know why they are looking for the self-destruct control. They should just use Mary's warheads

Ps: Thanks for your work, BCT!

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the crack;)