What's new

ACT [NobleG] Fighter Z RE170390 RJ170390

Status
Not open for further replies.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fighter Z [NobleG] (RJ170390)

Does anyone know where the save is located?

Also having sex as a girl with the male characters unlocks nothing.
This game also has a dummied out options file.

What the gallery does is that you pick the character who is going to have sex and then pick who they're having sex with. And yet you're still given the option to have that individual have sex with themselves....?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The price is only 100 yean or so
Or around 1$ , so yeah even if it's bad
It also cheap , couldn't complain too much since it is cheap

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've tried most locations -- applocal, documents, and the game file

No save files.

saint14723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I can get the gallery to work. And I can't even get it to change position either. Can some one help.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've tried most locations -- applocal, documents, and the game file

No save files.
Guess it needs to upload the whole game?
Gee.... what a troublesome game

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if the entire game reuploaded doesn't work its probably somewhere in reg like that other 3d game with the girl with 2 swords had.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, this is the worst game I have ever had the misfortune of playing. $1 is way too much for this shit. All this gave has effectively accomplished is frustrating the hell out of me.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since this is a tedious game and its pretty annoying about it, I messed around CE
Health value is = 1065353216 4bytes
The fuck-bar value should be around = 1028443341 4bytes at round start,
yes its a fuck-bar that allows you to fuck.
could make a cheat table because i don't know what i'm doing :)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if the entire game reuploaded doesn't work its probably somewhere in reg like that other 3d game with the girl with 2 swords had.

It's not even in the reg. I can't find it there either! Uploading the game didn't change anything either.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could make a cheat table because i don't know what i'm doing :)
I tried, but the game resets address value and CT will not work if you reset the game or choose different character.

Your best bet is first search 1065353216, then when your character got hit, search for decreased value, if you got too many results after that, determine it using "value between" 1045000000 to 1065353216, the health will not go lower than that, repeat decreased value and you'll get what you want. Try out the CE tutorial to grasp what I meant.

HighZealot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found registry entries under [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SmileFinger\FighterZ] and managed to unlock the gallery with help from Process Monitor to figure which entries were missing.

I exported and attached my key. Hopefully this is work for other people. If not, try finding the registry under some sort of similar location as mine and then edit it the correct location into the .reg file.

Attachments

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since this is a tedious game and its pretty annoying about it, I messed around CE
Health value is = 1065353216 4bytes
The fuck-bar value should be around = 1028443341 4bytes at round start,
yes its a fuck-bar that allows you to fuck.
Hmmm these values doesn't seem to be working for me.

You just add address manually and set it to 4bytes, right?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found registry entries under [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SmileFinger\FighterZ] and managed to unlock the gallery with help from Process Monitor to figure which entries were missing.

I exported and attached my key. Hopefully this is work for other people. If not, try finding the registry under some sort of similar location as mine and then edit it the correct location into the .reg file.
This works
Sigh what a troublesome game this is

All gallery is open
If there is a cum option , this will be even better

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You just add address manually and set it to 4bytes, right?
No it's not the address, it's the value of you health when you are at full health. You search for the value, and every time you take damage, search for a decreased value. You do that by clicking the drop box that says exact value, then select decreased value, and scan every time you lose health, or increased value if your health goes up.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No it's not the address, it's the value of you health when you are at full health. You search for the value, and every time you take damage, search for a decreased value. You do that by clicking the drop box that says exact value, then select decreased value, and scan every time you lose health, or increased value if your health goes up.
Oh thanks.

I got the health bar, but the energy bar is a bit more tricky to pinpoint. 1028443341 at the start of the round when the green bars look full doesn't seem to work. I also tried when the green bars disappeared.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh thanks.

I got the health bar, but the energy bar is a bit more tricky to pinpoint. 1028443341 at the start of the round when the green bars look full doesn't seem to work. I also tried when the green bars disappeared.
If the energy bar is empty at start, use A/S/D once, and search for 1028443341

You can still search it by using this step manually
-First search unknown initial value
-Use A/S/D to increase bar
-Search for increased value
-Repeat until enough/maxed
-Then search for DECREASED value after you have sex with the AI <-- will pinpoint better result
-repeat increased value

Remember that the energy bar does not go lower than 1028xxxxx to 1070xxxx, this means you can determine better result using value between

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Censor-be-gone! You know the drill, replace your sharedassets0 in the data folder with this. Same method as my previous one, though I only tested with two skeleton animations I got from giving the game a try.

Attachments

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

er meh bank wont let me buy stuff from the land of the rising sun :(

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Censor-be-gone! You know the drill, replace your sharedassets0 in the data folder with this. Same method as my previous one, though I only tested with two skeleton animations I got from giving the game a try.
Shoot man, that actually cost me the use of the animations I unlocked. Fuck this game... I don't want to replay it. XD

fenwick67

Reputation score

Your document won't load......even right clicking to save it does nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.