What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [クリメニア] Civilian Justice League -Enduring the Worst in the Name of Justice- / 民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~ (RE136535) (RJ136535)

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア]民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~

I'm having problems launching the game too. It throws an error on a missing file. It looks like the japanese file names got messed up after extraction.

I vaguely remember coming across a problem like that a long time ago and I can't remember how I resolved it. Japanese language pack is installed, even tried changing display language to Japanese, even tried applocale (was a pain to install on win7), nothing helped.

Could somebody advise?

Update:

So this is a bit confusing. There are two 1.04 torrents on Nyaa. One is a 1.04 version with corrupted file names and another which is actually the 1.00 version, but the file names in the Audio folder seem fine. I copied the Audio folder from 1.00 to 1.04 and so far the game seems to be working. Can't say it's a good solution though, since I'm not sure if any new files have been added in the later versions.

Honestly, I'm not sure why this is happening. I don't think it should be happening at all.

Update 2:

So after playing for a bit, once again, a game that is the definite proof that there is absolutely no reason to be playing these games untranslated/without understanding japanese. Holy cow, I didn't know it was that good.

Last edited:

Giruurk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Dufoe: I got this through google. Try renaming the folder the game is in. I changed that 1.04 one to "CJC" and now it works.

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the interview sex scene. It's the only two I am missing now.

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this is a bit confusing. There are two 1.04 torrents on Nyaa. One is a 1.04 version with corrupted file names and another which is actually the 1.00 version, but the file names in the Audio folder seem fine. I copied the Audio folder from 1.00 to 1.04 and so far the game seems to be working. Can't say it's a good solution though, since I'm not sure if any new files have been added in the later versions.
You can fix the filenames by encoding as GBK then decoding as CP932, using python or similar.

You'll know it worked if the folder name changes from "柉娫惓媊夛幮1.04" to "民間正義会社1.04".

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't like necroing, but I've been looking for a DL of this for a while now and can't find anything that functions. I would greatly appreciate someone throwing me a bone here.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you know if this one actually works? I've ran across a few torrents that are either not the file they claim to be or are corrupted in some way, nothing that actually functions the way it's supposed to and works with the translation we have here.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you know if this one actually works? I've ran across a few torrents that are either not the file they claim to be or are corrupted in some way, nothing that actually functions the way it's supposed to and works with the translation we have here.

Update:

Honestly, I'm not sure why this is happening. I don't think it should be happening at all.

stuck to the second nyaa torrent, since the one someone posted above kept coming up with missing audio files. (name got changed or sth)

been working well so far.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can't seem to find this in nyaa. Does anyone know how to search for it?

Nvmph

Reputation score

Just copy & paste the name of the game or a big part of it in the nyaa search and you should be good to go.
I searched for "正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~" roughly the second half of the name and had 6 results.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just copy & paste the name of the game or a big part of it in the nyaa search and you should be good to go.
I searched for "正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~" roughly the second half of the name and had 6 results.
Strange, I keep getting no results.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Are you searching on nyaa.se, or sukebei.nyaa.se?

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you searching on nyaa.se, or sukebei.nyaa.se?
still missing audio tho
anyone have it?

nevermind, you just need to download two of the 1.04 torrent
one torrent with 1.00 files have working audio, copy every three Audio folder (BGM, BGS, SE) to the not working 1.04 one. Viola the 1.04 will work, i dont know if the 1.00 is truly 1.04 with wrong name or it is really just a first version tho

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this thread but can somebody be kind enough to indicate how to get both of the Interview Sex Scenes?

It is really bugging me that I can't get it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if there still who looks for try your luck here ^^

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does somebody have full cg save for ver 1.04

Zephiris

Reputation score

To unlock further scenes with the enemies (including bosses) you need to make the heroine go through a surgery with the upgrade scientist. To unlock that surgery you need to be defeated in battle and raped a few times, in the scene with the doctors he will be appear, saying to meet him on your free time (last option in the select action menu), at his workshop to the left of the main building. There are a total of 2 surgeries, first one to decrease her pain sensors, and second to turn them into pleasure.

I hope that helps :) .
Any chance for the specific triggers? I've basically got defeated from wk 52 all the way to wk 1, with preggers specked throughout, but i cant seem to trigger the scene with the scientist.

Tried looking into the data, but I cant find the specific trigger criteria, and the switch 127's specific references.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any chance for the specific triggers? I've basically got defeated from wk 52 all the way to wk 1, with preggers specked throughout, but i cant seem to trigger the scene with the scientist.

Tried looking into the data, but I cant find the specific trigger criteria, and the switch 127's specific references.
did you opened it with rpg maker - if so, you must look for triggers in values and sub sections

deadbob43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone have an active link to the translation? the links earlier in the thread are all dead.