What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: New New enokifu game

And we have a new blog post:

Seems to be about development of the game as a whole, and clothes/clothing damage.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait till this game comes out.
Even a demo!!

This guy has great artwork!
Does it come out this year?:p

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im so impatient when it comes to these games. Between this and the sequel or follow up to MaidenSnowEve, these games are going to kill me with suspense.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Insofar that it sounds as if it's all-or-nothing, this seems more like it's the same type of system employed by Virgin's Protection Magic, I think (albeit with more complex QTEs rather than just button magic). Could be interesting, I guess, as that tends to lead to a slightly more flowing battle (Akabuki Arena's battles could drag on a bit...)
That's too bad, it is quite convenient to mess up the QTE on purpose :p

Im so impatient when it comes to these games. Between this and the sequel or follow up to MaidenSnowEve, these games are going to kill me with suspense.
hyperk2 is working on a full translation for good old 赤首の闘技場. If he gets a chance to finish, then it will help tie us over until the release of this one :)

Last edited:

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Akakubi Arena is hands down one of the all time greats of h-games. Can't wait for this one!

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy, best news I've heard in a while. As everyone has already stated, Akakubi is easily one of my all time favorites, sitting up there with Princess Sacrifice and Lilitales.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New preview picture.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i've just played the translated Red Collar game, and the plot seems a little odd.

Like, 90% of it is just a girl trying to get out of slavery, and the actual major plot of the game (the succubus, why she was kidnapped to begin with) are barely mentioned. Even in the true ending, it feels like only half the plot is explained. Whats the deal between the two succubi? Why is Sachi's bloodline so important, what is the Rape Witch's other power source?

Are the other games by Enokifu part of a series or something? If this game is a sequel then that'd be nice, but he has two other games too. Maybe those explain something?
I'm not sure if they ever got translated though.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i've just played the translated Red Collar game, and the plot seems a little odd.

Like, 90% of it is just a girl trying to get out of slavery, and the actual major plot of the game (the succubus, why she was kidnapped to begin with) are barely mentioned. Even in the true ending, it feels like only half the plot is explained. Whats the deal between the two succubi? Why is Sachi's bloodline so important, what is the Rape Witch's other power source?

Are the other games by Enokifu part of a series or something? If this game is a sequel then that'd be nice, but he has two other games too. Maybe those explain something?
Sonabia is the other game which is related to this. The true identity of the witch looking for our protagonist is revealed there, as is the identity of the loli succubus in this story. The game was released before machine translators were all the rage, so anyone interested needs to play it in Japanese.

Either the translators did a rubbish job or something got left out. The only thing which is unclear for those who DIDN'T play Sonabia is the identities of the two succubi since that's a spoiler from Sonabia. Everything else is explained in some fashion or another during the long talks the protagonist has with the ex-captain, the wizard who placed the time rewind curse and the final succubus boss herself.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not much to this particular update, just darkening the band at the top of her pantyhose.

But it's still a picture of the main girl in her underwear, so that's something.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not much to this particular update, just darkening the band at the top of her pantyhose.

But it's still a picture of the main girl in her underwear, so that's something.
Her skin is more darked in that one than the previous one for some reason. Must be shade from me.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Her skin is more darked in that one than the previous one for some reason. Must be shade from me.
She got her clothes ripped off so much that she wound up getting a full body tan. :p

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She got her clothes ripped off so much that she wound up getting a full body tan. :p
That blackened part is the rubber lining of the pantyhose, not the character's skin. Everything else looks the same.

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i don't know in how many time he will release it but i think it will be soon :D look promising !!!

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if any of his games have full translations? they all looks awesome. great artwork

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm sorry, I tried =(

I think that a lot of it is carried over from the previous games so some things aren't fully explained. Sachi's bloodline gives her access to an immense, but uncontrollable magical power that she doesn't even realize. The rape witch's other power is her traditional sorcery (which hints at her backstory), as opposed to just succubi derived power. That's how I read it.

And yes, from what I can tell, this is kind of an indirect sequel. In order to actually get the whole story I might some day do the other ones, but i can't promise anything.

OP
Scarletz

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm sorry, I tried =(

I think that a lot of it is carried over from the previous games so some things aren't fully explained. Sachi's bloodline gives her access to an immense, but uncontrollable magical power that she doesn't even realize. The rape witch's other power is her traditional sorcery (which hints at her backstory), as opposed to just succubi derived power. That's how I read it.

And yes, from what I can tell, this is kind of an indirect sequel. In order to actually get the whole story I might some day do the other ones, but i can't promise anything.

mate thanks sooo much for the translation of my favorite game ever itmean a lot for me u are one of my obscure hero and im mad each time i saw a post complaining ur work by people who did nothing and have no right to complaint

thanks so much !

i love ya!

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This was just posted, the UI for the heroine's skill trees: