What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

*sigh*
An update basically says sorry for the delay, something about difficulty in repairing their PC, meant to have the next update out this year but couldn't, will continue working on it... No mention of a date for the next update, but sounds like it's progressing at least. Here's hoping for spring :(

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At least they're still alive. The game is far from complete, I was wondering if they were actually going to leave it like that.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because the thread had finally upsurged from obscurity, i finally can ask some question.

I start playing this game from the latest version, the 1.04 i believe, and despite people saying there are still more content after beating the Kraken, i keep getting an Ending after i beat Kraken. What should i do to continue the game to access new area after beating the Kraken in the story mode!?

Can anyone help me?

Or maybe the 1.04 actually shorter in content compared to the 1.03 version!?
I mean, i can't even access any Challenge Battle..

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because the thread had finally upsurged from obscurity, i finally can ask some question.

I start playing this game from the latest version, the 1.04 i believe, and despite people saying there are still more content after beating the Kraken, i keep getting an Ending after i beat Kraken. What should i do to continue the game to access new area after beating the Kraken in the story mode!?

Can anyone help me?

Or maybe the 1.04 actually shorter in content compared to the 1.03 version!?
I mean, i can't even access any Challenge Battle..
....? I'm not sure what the latest version number is, but I think it is 1.04. If you don't have the third tab in the "recall" section (the one where you can fight enemies already defeated, train your collected monster girls) or the new item crafting menu, it's not the latest.

There's nothing really after the Kraken girl still, you can fight her twice now but that's it. There is also the elusive teacher to fight, the one who's at the classroom, but I'm not sure how to trigger her.

Damn, it's been a while. Hope the update is out soon before I forget everything :eek:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The version number is displayed on the title screen, so i'm sure i'm not wrong when i say the version i have is 1.04 one.

The third tab, where Challenge Battle is, is clickable, but there's nothing in it. I wonder why?

Just so we are clear.. i'm gonna list all monstergirls i had encounter/fight so i can see if i actually miss anything.

MOB-
BearGirl Lv1 - Lv2
BeeGirl Lv1 - Lv2
MistGirl Lv1
Blue MossGirl Lv1
Mermaid Lv1
Blue/Green SlimeGirl Lv1
Angelic Harpy Lv1
A Girl in Green Cloth and Red Hood Wielding Small Hammer Lv1
Lamia/Medusa Lv1
Android DollGirl Lv1
Red-Clothed Somekind of Angel Lv1

BOSS-
Bunny-like Classmate Lv0-Lv1-Lv2-Lv3-Lv4
Thunder WolfGirl Lv1-Lv2-Lv3-Lv3洗脳 (For some reason there are two entries of Lv3 WolfGirl, 洗脳 machine-translate to indoctrine?)
Kraken Girl Lv1
The Succubi Teacher Lv1

Has anyone met anything that not included above?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i started hating thoes incomplete game its like playing early access game if you pay game like i do ! need wait for 1 year to get new patch.

ect..
patch 1.01 bug ..
patch 1.02 bug..
patch 1.03 add something fix..
patch 1.04 add some new maybe...

lets take look Haro dude make game patch from 1.54 to 1.59 add only 1 scene and not full translated like video show. 3 year for one scene...dude trolling on blog stuff on way and making new game....

i really hate wasted money on hentai that not make any sense...

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's not your money, jackass. Also isotonix will normally add new monstergirls and a new region with each build. So yeah, it's not just cheap bug fixes.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The updates have added a good portion of the game so far, so he is working on it... Still, disappointing such a good game has taken so long to finish since it was first sold.

Oh hey zarion, long time no see. Could you update the first post please?

@agamerpassingby: Sorry about the late reply:eek:, I'll check my list to see what I have, but I think you're missing Kraken Girl lv. 2 and quite a few of the mobs second level, not that they matter. Also, do you have any idea how you got the succubus teacher? I still can't fight her...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The updates have added a good portion of the game so far, so he is working on it... Still, disappointing such a good game has taken so long to finish since it was first sold.

Oh hey zarion, long time no see. Could you update the first post please?

@agamerpassingby: Sorry about the late reply:eek:, I'll check my list to see what I have, but I think you're missing Kraken Girl lv. 2 and quite a few of the mobs second level, not that they matter. Also, do you have any idea how you got the succubus teacher? I still can't fight her...
You can fight the Succubi Teacher (Albeit you can only bare her breast) in New Game+ after you grope her boobs alot.

I just re-read this thread...

I haven't met any ShoeMaker or Assassin..

And i can't progress the story after defeating Kraken Lv1, it keeps ending..

And there's nothing in the challenge section...

WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can fight the Succubi Teacher (Albeit you can only bare her breast) in New Game+ after you grope her boobs alot.

I just re-read this thread...

I haven't met any ShoeMaker or Assassin..

And i can't progress the story after defeating Kraken Lv1, it keeps ending..

And there's nothing in the challenge section...

WHAT'S HAPPENING!?
You need to upgrade the girls, so the story will continue. Every time you beat them you gain points, use those points to upgrade them and story will continue.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, I decided to learn to how crack and edit files inside of Flash today, in order to translate it. After 3 hours trying I was successful, thinking about translating the essentials (i.e. items). Kinda sucks that the Autor is MIA.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I decided to learn to how crack and edit files inside of Flash today, in order to translate it. After 3 hours trying I was successful, thinking about translating the essentials (i.e. items). Kinda sucks that the Autor is MIA.
I think I love you.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Glad to hear it. This is one that I didn't really see a point in trying due to it being incomplete and not being able to read anything. Would definitely be interested in trying it out with a partial though.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to upgrade the girls, so the story will continue. Every time you beat them you gain points, use those points to upgrade them and story will continue.
Who is specifically i need to upgrade?
How do i get more upgrade points?
Because i got to the point where i can't upgrade the Bunny-like (Alraune) Classmate anymore.

I can't upgrade the Kraken because the game keep ending everytime i beat her in story mode.

And what about the Challenge problem?
Why didn't they available at all in my play?

Can someone post me their savefile without these problem persist?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Glad to hear it. This is one that I didn't really see a point in trying due to it being incomplete and not being able to read anything. Would definitely be interested in trying it out with a partial though.
Don't get your hopes up, from what I've seen, this game doesn't allow half assed translation. If I translate 1 thing, it has to be translated in every place that item is used/gained. Let's say I translate Potion, I will need to translate it in Shop, Craft and Drop. I have found Shop, still haven't found Craft or Drop. The reason for this is that stuff doesn't have an ID, it has a name, so whenever the game tries to find said item, it will try to find the name. Thus, if I say that ポーション = Potion, it will try to search for ポーション and not find it, it will have to search for Potion. What I need is a way to change every single instance of it showing, but that's way above my meager ability with this.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Who is specifically i need to upgrade?
How do i get more upgrade points?
Because i got to the point where i can't upgrade the Bunny-like (Alraune) Classmate anymore.

I can't upgrade the Kraken because the game keep ending everytime i beat her in story mode.

And what about the Challenge problem?
Why didn't they available at all in my play?

Can someone post me their savefile without these problem persist?
You must not have the right version. Even though the game ends with Kraken, she will still give points and you can put stuff.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You must not have the right version. Even though the game ends with Kraken, she will still give points and you can put stuff.
The problem is my version IS the latest version 1.04.
The version number is shown on the title screen, and even the readme textfile said it was the 1.04 version.

Don't tell me version 1.05 is already out?

My speculations is:

1. The 1.04 version i got is a somehow corrupted/hacked version.
2. This is an unintentional bug to those who begin from version 1.04, instead of continuing from their latest savefile from version 1.03

Can someone please share me their savefile past the Kraken? So i can pinpoint what is exactly the problem.

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem is my version IS the latest version 1.04.
My speculations is:

1. The 1.04 version i got is a somehow corrupted/hacked version.
2. This is an unintentional bug to those who begin from version 1.04, instead of continuing from their latest savefile from version 1.03

Can someone please share me their savefile past the Kraken? So i can pinpoint what is exactly the problem.
I'll try and upload my saves by tomorrow-ish, if you want I could down- and upload the latest version from dlsite.

This game is horribly annoying to understand, I haven't even been able to fight the teacher yet...

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK, I've finished translating the item shop:

Just throw the file inside the Data folder and replace it. All items translated will be lost, thus needs to be purchased/found.

Check it and report if you find any kind of bug.

-edit-

Updated, changed INT to MANA.

Last edited:

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good job!